Newlyweds TTC

Hi ladies,

how are we all ?

Lucie how are you? are you back on the soy or clomid at the moment?

and yougo to VEGAS tomorrow wooooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Liz - how you feeling? any different.

I have been to the doctors this morning had pregnancy confirmed. As i thought i can book a 6 week scan. The doctor was lovely and very reasuring.
I did another test this morning to take with me and its loads darker :happydance: when i did my tests in may they never got much darker so i am hoping this is a good sign.

outlook looking good lolley! Beanie must be getting cosy at the moment.

Love

i hope so, my new test is in the test gallery if you want to see. I didnt want to keep putting them on here, don't think its fair. Its tiled asda test :)

Lolley your last mc happened very early didn't it? Weren't you only 5weeks? (off OV date not LMP date)

Love

yeah i was 5+4 so very early. I feel better that my test lines are very dark they were so faint last time. My only concern is we go away next week and taking the boys with us, if anything happens while we are there i would be gutted for the boys.

Lolley Good to hear the lines are getting darker - let this be a sticky little bean!!!!

Lucie - have a fab time in Vagas and win some money!!!!!

AFM the wicked witch has arrived again, though it is not a suprise, but as always a tiny bit of me hope she would not make it this month.....

Hope everyone else is good - Betheney nearly into Nov now and then the count down begions, you'll be the first baby born since I joined the group and look forward to the photos!

:hugs: Liz sorry hun

Betheneys baby will be the 1st baby born on the whole of this group :) there have not been any others so that is exciting :happydance:

:hugs: Liz sorry hun

Betheneys baby will be the 1st baby born on the whole of this group :) there have not been any others so that is exciting :happydance:

Babies galore as I'm 2 weeks after whooooop!!!! :D

We have 3 :yellow: and 2 :blue: I wonder how many of the :yellow: will go :pink:?

erm ...

i think betheney will be blue

lal will be pink

oh my god my mind has gone who is the 3rd?

oh my god :dohh:

never even thought of me :haha:

think its a bit early to tell yet lol

god im laughing now :)

Fuuny you guess :pink: for me lolley. Almost everyone I know is convinced I am :blue: I only have one friend that thinks :pink: and every single person that has a guess including random strangers say :blue: I love the guessing game!! 12 weeks and we should know!

I am usually wrong though, so don't be suprised lol

Liz sorry to hear af is there :-(

Lolley I'm giggling that you didn't think of yourself as the other preggo. Lol

Im just so convinced its blue, even when I shop I might buy things that are slighly boyish and think "I'm sure its a boy anyway" im not even arguing with hubby over girls names anymore because its just not a girl. Lol

Love

Liz- sorry AF got you.

As for guessing team blue or pink, I'm not even going to try. I'm always wrong! :)

Thought I'd check in quick. We are at the lab this morning before school. Dh is having his pre-op blood work for his operation. Then tonight after school we are off to Vegas! I am super excited. We really need this. Tomorrow night we have tickets to see the Cirque de Soli (excuse my spelling lol) Elvis show. Last year we saw the Cirque Beatles show, Love. That was amazing! I hope thi show is just as good.

Hope everyone of you lovely ladies is having a fantastic day!

Hey ladies!

Lucie-have a fab time in Vegas you lucky thing!!!

Betheney-I think :blue: for you too as your bumps always been quite high up.

Lal-I havent seen your bump but I think you may be our first :pink:

Lolley-I'm thinking a :pink: sticky bean for you :) But I want bump pics when you get one to make up my mind!

Liz-I'm sorry nasty :witch: got you! I hope she flys away soon and on with the :sex: and hopefully next month will bring some good news!!!

I've had Pud's growth scan today, not great news, he's still small and dropping behind further :(
I could be induced at 36 weeks which would make it 13th ish Nov if he doesnt pick up a bit in the next 2 weeks.
Other than being teeny tiny tho everything is fine, he's active and all his organs etc are fine :)
I've got to have iron jabs twice a week and stay on antibiotics to stop me catching any more nasty UTI's. As for my kidneys its still a wait and see thing whether they clear when Pud's been born, if not I may need a little stent in for a bit to drain them.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend!

:dust: :hugs:

Delly xxx

Lucie - have a fantastic time :flower:

Delly - at least he is ok which is the main thing. Come pudding we like big juicy christmas puddings, get growing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->