Newlyweds TTC

Hey ladies! Thought I'd do a quick check in. Had possibly the worst hotel experience in my life this morning. Here's the shortened story:
-our shower leaked- wet tile floors are not fun!
-maintenance came, said to fix the shower we would need to change rooms-we were told someone from the front desk would call in less than 10 mins
-40 mins later-no call, so I called and was told a bellman would being our keys to the new room
-20 mins later no keys (mind you we haven't eaten yet and hubby is a BEAR when hungry)
-I take the 10 min hike to the lobby, get keys to new room (on the way got stuck in elevator for 2-3 mins)
-get into new room, as soon as we open the door we are assaulted by a horrible smell.
-take the hike to the lobby, and after explaining, we are upgraded to a suite
-return to stinky room, only to discover we were now locked out-all our belongings were inside
-call front desk, told security was coming right up
-10-15 mins later, still locked out, housekeeping manager takes pity and opens the room
-I was so furious by this point, we hauled all our stuff to the lobby (and got stuck in the elevator again)
-got so upset when talking to the clerk, he ended up giving us a free lunch

We had a lovely lunch (and we splurged and dh got steak) and now we are in a suite that is almost the size of our condo. Plus we have a jetted hot tub. Only downside is our view is not as good. But I'm willing to sacrifice the view for this amazing room. :)

Congrats if you made it through all that!

I hope everyone is doing well!

OMG Lucie - I saw your comment on facebook but didn't think it was that bad.

big :hugs: to you, now make sure you enjoy the rest of your break :)

Delly -

You asked for a cb digi test, I did it this morning its in my journal :)

Liz sorry to hear af is there :-(

Lolley I'm giggling that you didn't think of yourself as the other preggo. Lol

Im just so convinced its blue, even when I shop I might buy things that are slighly boyish and think "I'm sure its a boy anyway" im not even arguing with hubby over girls names anymore because its just not a girl. Lol

Love

I'm the same Betheney. I am convinced I am :blue: too and it definatley reflects in the items I have purchased!

Delly - :hugs: for everything you have been going through. Hopefully baby will pack on the pounds in the next few weeks.

Lolley - My next stop is your journal :happydance:

Lucie - So sorry about all the drama at the hotel. The hot tub sure sounds nice.

Liz sorry about af :hugs:

Just dropping in to say Hi and that I wont be round this week as taking kids away on school trip for my sins. I've been a moody cow this weekend, so i am sure dh will be glad for me to be a way for a while lol!!!
Plus my count down to first appointment begins

Lucie, hope the trip continues to get better......
Lolly I had a stalk, looking forward to your scan photos
Delly, hope the little one grows for you
lastly Delly, Betheney, lovealittle1 and LOLLEY happy pregnant time xxxx

I have to appologise for being a rubbish member of this thread. I can't remember the last time I came on here!:blush:

For those who are on FB, I have been keeping up to date with you all on there!

Well, lolley - what a lovely surprise. I have to be honest and say that Delly told me during the week I just haven't come on here to say congratulations. :happydance: :hugs: excellent news!!!!!!! I wasn't going to write anything on FB!!

LAL - If your dreams are anything to go by then you are having a boy! I had 5 dreams I was having a boy before my gender scan!

Bethaney - My money is on a girl for you!

Lucie - I saw on FB you were having hotel drama. glad it has worked out for the bette for you though. Enjoy the rest of your break.

Not much is new with me! I had a glucose load blood test done last week to check if I have diabetes due to my daughter being a large baby. I'm still waiting for the results. I have my Anti D this week. Its a horrible injection. It goes in ya bum and is the consistancy of jelly so hurts like crazy! Not looking forward to it :nope: !!
We had a 4D scan done at 26+5wks but baby H decided he would keep his hand in front of his face the whole time! if it wasn't his hand, it was his foot! There was also a load of cord in front of his face. He was head down and in my pelvis which also didn't help! We were there for 1.5 hrs but he didn't want to move that hand! We were invited back yesturday to try again.. and guess what....yep, his hand was in front of his face! LOL! He had changed positions so he was breach but he started off with his head under my ribs! After a walk etc he moved slightly but his hand/feet/cord were all still above him so the DVD and photos we have are a bit rubbish! Never mind, it just wasn't meant to be. For those who are on FB, I have posted 3 pics on there. They are photos taken with my phone of stills from the DVD showing on the computer as the CD with the photos on were rubbish!!!

On the 1st appt they guessed his weight at the moment which was just under 3lb. His head measurement was in the middle of the 3 growth lines and his tummy was on the top line - little fat boy! :haha:

Congratulations again Lolley :cloud9: xxx

Hi everyone :)

right were off, i wont be able to check in while were away so will catch up with you all late friday or saturday.

Have a fantastic week :flower:

have a fab time lolley x
lorts i went round mu cuzins fri nite whos 36 weekss preg n she showed me her 4d scan she had done at 28 weeks i think she sed it was and her lil girl had her hand over her face the whole time too xx

Huge congratulations Lolley xxxxx

AFM. AF got me thursday while on hols :( oh well. We hadf a lovely holiday though and best thing was i came home to the offer of a new job, Im so excited about it :happydance:

xxxx

WB Lincoln Girl :)

I'm sorry :witch: got you :hugs:

But :wohoo: :happydance: for having a great hol and a new job!!!

Hopefully it'll all be good news next month :D :dust:

Delly xxx

Lincoln Girl- sorry about AF, but congrats on the new job!

Lolley- hope you have a wonderful trip!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Well ladies, dh's operation is Friday. I am not sure of the time yet. The dr's office is supposed to call me tomorrow and let me know when it will be. I am super nervous. If you lovely ladies could send some good vibes/prayers our way, they'd be much appreciated.

Oh lucie! I've been thinking all week something was on the 29th but I couldn't remember what! Now I remember it's your hubbies op. Good luck dearest! I'm sure all will be fine I'll be praying for you two even tho I'm sure you won't need it, good luck

Love

Lincoln Girl- sorry about AF, but congrats on the new job!

Lolley- hope you have a wonderful trip!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Well ladies, dh's operation is Friday. I am not sure of the time yet. The dr's office is supposed to call me tomorrow and let me know when it will be. I am super nervous. If you lovely ladies could send some good vibes/prayers our way, they'd be much appreciated.

Wishing you and your hubby all the best for tomorrow. Sending you loads of good vibes. I will be thiunking of you 2. Let us know how you get on. X

Hello :)

im back after a very long day :sleep:

Lucie i hope everything went well today and you and hubby are ok :flower:

how is everyone else?

Welcome back Lolley!

Of course you can join Caroline! Welcome!!

DH's operation went well this morning. We got up around 4:30 so we could be there by 6am. My aunt and uncle drove 45 mins to be at our house at 5:30 so they could go with us. That was my saving grace. I would have been an absolute wreck without them.

Poor dh is in a lot of pain. The dr gave his some pain meds that seem to be helping a bit. I feel really guilty because I made a hair apt for tomorrow morning (don't know what I was thinking). I've asked a friend to come sit with him because I really don't want to leave him alone. He is having a hard time doing anything by himself.

He has an apt Thursday for a follow up, and the dr mentioned today that he will have to have a SA done in 3-4 months. He will also start the clomid as soon as he feels better.

Thanks for all the good thoughts/positive vibes, they helped!

im glad it went well, sending big :hugs: to your dh and hope he has a super fast recovery :)

Glad the op went well Lucie

Welcome Caroline :flower:

Hope everyone is having a lovely week-end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back