Newlyweds TTC

:hi: Caroline Welcome to the team!

Lucie - Im glad DH's op is done and over with. Onwards and upwards eh? Only good news from now on. :hugs:

Halloween today! Yey! Last year we managed to put a couple of pumpkins outside the house but this year we have 6 and some other decorations! We are going to have to start decorating the outside of the house about 1500hrs before it gets dark! We haven't gone OTT, just made a bit more effort. DD is really looking forward to it! - We even have a talking/moaning zombie which we are going to hang by the front door! I hope he gets the reaction we are hoping for!!

The wife of a guy at work had their baby after a 3 day labour on Friday. 13 weeks early 2.65lb. Little girl, Elanor. Both doing well.

:witch: Happy Halloween everyone! :devil:

Thought I'd check in ladies.

Yesterday did not go well. Poor DH is in so much pain. He is not a wimpy guy, so I know it must be bad. I don't think either of us thought it would be this bad. :(

I felt really bad because I had an appointment yesterday morning that DH wouldn't let me cancel. I was afraid to leave dh alone so I had one of our friends come over and hang out with him. There are moments where dh is back to his old self, like when I called to check up on the guys and when I asked what they were doing, dh replied "we're looking at the pictures of the glee cast from GQ". :)

DH also had a fever for most of the afternoon yesterday. It was really scary. It went high enough that I called the after hours number and spoke with a dr on call. He said it was too early for an infection. We were able to bring his temp down to a normal one by bedtime.

Lolley-I'm glad you had a great time.

I am going to tell you ladies something not many people know. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I had a sister who died before she was born (I don't know the details). The 30th would have been her 30th birthday. It is strange, I never knew her, yet I still miss her. I am an only child and I always wonder what it would have been like to have a sister. :(

Sorry to end on a downer note. I hope all of you lovely ladies are doing wonderfully!

Hi Ladies! :)

Lorts-Have a FABBY time today, I wish we had a party to go to, but I've been having a lot of braxton hicks etc so feel happier closer to home, however I have carved my first pumpkin :D

Catherine-Welcome :D

Lolley-Still loving the superdrug test, I think you need to do another ;)

Lucie-I'm glad DH's temp has come down, it sometimes happens after an anaesthetic, it sends the body a bit wampy, I know I had one when I had emergency surgery on my stomach, but it wasnt infection just the drugs.
Hopefully now he'll start feeling better!! As for haloween I can see why you are so sad, but when you have a LO to take trick or treating etc you'll make new happy memories. (I'm an only child and I know its lonely sometimes)

Betheney-Hope your ligament pain is settling down now and all your nesting is pretty much complete!!

Lal-Hope everything is going ok with baby Brown :)

KS-How you diddlin??

Everything ok here, bit worried as they told me Pudding is engaged at the hospital on Thursday and I've been having pretty strong braxton hicks and cramps round my tummy and back when I walk around. I'm keeping an eye on it, I'm hoping Pud will stay put!
We finally paid off the pram/carseat etc an picking it up on the 13th :)
Hopefully that'll mean I have a week to play with it before I'm induced, but we'll know for sure on 8th Nov at growth scan, Pud's coming the 20th Nov or 4th Dec or sometime in between.
Next week is my birthday on the 5th which is bonfire night, but feeling a bit gutted I cant go and see fireworks as I cant stand crowds at the moment, too scared I'll get pushed or shoved. I'm hoping to pop round the hindu temple round the corner tho as its Dwali the same day and it might be a less rowdy crowd for some fireworks (plus the temple is opening that day so should be nice and my friend goes there and invited us :D) Whatever I WANT SPARKLERS!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

Anyway take care ladies!!

Lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

Lucie - im so sorry hun, i can understand why its still upsetting big :hugs:

Delly - i did aother this morning :blush: didnt bother taking a piccy though as it was the same as the last one :)

i hope everything settles down for you, im willing little pudding to grow for you :flower:

Thought I'd check in ladies.

Yesterday did not go well. Poor DH is in so much pain. He is not a wimpy guy, so I know it must be bad. I don't think either of us thought it would be this bad. :(

I felt really bad because I had an appointment yesterday morning that DH wouldn't let me cancel. I was afraid to leave dh alone so I had one of our friends come over and hang out with him. There are moments where dh is back to his old self, like when I called to check up on the guys and when I asked what they were doing, dh replied "we're looking at the pictures of the glee cast from GQ". :)

DH also had a fever for most of the afternoon yesterday. It was really scary. It went high enough that I called the after hours number and spoke with a dr on call. He said it was too early for an infection. We were able to bring his temp down to a normal one by bedtime.

Lolley-I'm glad you had a great time.

I am going to tell you ladies something not many people know. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I had a sister who died before she was born (I don't know the details). The 30th would have been her 30th birthday. It is strange, I never knew her, yet I still miss her. I am an only child and I always wonder what it would have been like to have a sister. :(

Sorry to end on a downer note. I hope all of you lovely ladies are doing wonderfully!

Lucie - glad the op went ok and hope the pain eases for DH soon, bless his heart!
Also sorry to hear about your sister and Halloween - I think she would have loved to have you as a sister! Are you going to have a cake or a toast for her? xxxxx

Pinch punch first of the month!!! :haha:

Delly - I was in Asda the other day and saw a long sleeve T'shirt saying 'mummy's little pudding' - I thought of you instantly! You MUST go and buy it!!

Lucie - I hope DH is on the mend.

Halloween went well! DH spent ages carving 6 pumpkins into different shapes - a dragon, skull, scarey face and such like. He spent hours on them! We had people coming to the house just to look at his art work!! LOL! He had a lot of lovely comments so he was pleased! I bought loads of sweets etc this yr as last yr we ran out and resorted to chocolate bars from the fridge! This year was really quiet so I have sweets left over. Very annoying! We were also the only house in the close that bothered with decorating or even carving a pumpkin! Poor show! Miserable lot - esp those with kids! Every house in the close 1 down from ours was decorated - even the houses owned by the older generation! Good for them! DD had fun trick or treating. This was her first proper year going out with DH. She was super excited before they left. When she had finished around where we lived she then went to my mum's house for round 2!! She had a lovely time!
DD has an inset day from school today and I have her friend too. Her mum said that she was up until past 0100 this morning as she was hyper on sweets! :dohh: LOL!
No news with baby H. Im getting bigger and bigger! My bump grew 6cms in 2 weeks. :dohh: DH is measuring me each week! At my 26 week check up with MW I was measuing 29 weeks. I have another appt on Wed so I am interested on seeing how big I am now! On our 4D scan they guestimated Baby H's weight at about 2lb 7oz!

XxX

Lorts - glad you had a good night, I saw your dd piccy on facebook she looked gorgeous.

we need a bump picture, we havnt seen urs yet!!!

Lucie- how is you DH i hope he is feeling a bit better

DH took this 5 minutes ago! When I asked him to take the photo for me he asked if I had a wide angled lens. Cheeky git!

Attachments

• baby bump 29+3.jpg
    baby bump 29+3.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 2
erm i think its time we had a new one from Delly too!!!
the last one we saw was on the swings.
Betheney and LAL post their fantastic bumps in their journal :)

There's nothing to see Lolley, I have lack of Bump LOL I'll get Dan to take a pic with my bberry tho so you can have a look LOL xxx

Edit, just taken these at 33wk + 2
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/bump2.jpg
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/starcrossed1981/bump1.jpg

awww thats a lovley neat bump the 2nd pic you can see it better :thumbup:

your looking fab :)

and im glad everything is ok with pud :flower:

Lucie-

you have crosshairs again this month :)
your charts are looking alot more settled lately and that a fantastic post ov rise.

Hope you dh is feeling a bit better today :hugs:

Lovely bump pics ladies! :)

Lolley- I noticed the crosshairs, but I'm afraid we didn't bd enough. And now I have no clue when we will be able to bd again. :(

As for dh, he's a lot better today, but I'd say he's about 60% of his normal self. He stayed home from school today and my aunt and uncle came to spend the day with him. Boy, did they spoil him rotten! He got 3 cooked meals today, and waited on hand and foot. :). He is taking tomorrow off, and hopes to be back at school Wednesday.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->