Newlyweds TTC

you bd'd the 2 days before ov so there is still a chance, but i just think your charts are looking more settled which is fab for you when dh is better :)

Glad dh is on the mend now sounds like he is enjoying being pampered :winkwink:

I had a MW appt this PM. My blood results came back as normal so I don't have gestational diabetes! They tested me for this because of having a large baby last time!
My bump is measuring 31 weeks. MW was unable to say if baby was head down or not. Either way he is back to back!
I'm sat at work now bored stiff!! I have even read the newspaper! Lol! Roll on 1600hrs!

glad youe appointment went well, your going to have a whopper lol :haha:

i had my booking in appointment today she was an hour late then took an hour in total to do it all :wacko: but the midwife is lovely. scan tomorrow eeekkk so scared.

I'm excited for your scan Lolley :)

You will probably see a foetal pole, but dont panic if there is no flickering just yet as its hit and miss at 6 weeks, but I have a feeling you'll have a little twinkler on the monitor :D

Lorts I wished my bump measured 31 weeks, they dont even bother as it doesnt really measure much at all when I lie down LOL, or if I pull my tummy in Pud disappears :haha: You are going to have one big little lad!
I'd love to put our 2 munchkins together when they're here LOL

I had a bit of a mare on Monday for those not on my FB, I've been having painful Braxton Hicks, but then on Monday AFTER I'd been scanned and spent 2 hours at hospital grr I came home and started spotting and then a bit of plug came away, eeeeeek!!!
However I've been monitored and Pud's fine and so far so good he's not made a dash for it, but I am starting to think I'm on borrowed time as my botty has been having a bit of a clear, aswell as plug coming out aswell as BH's, oh and Pud is engaged ready to go, eeeeek!!!!
I'm hoping he'll let me have my birthday on Friday in peace and I have a growth scan on Monday to see where the land lies in regards to his induction. If his growth is still tailing off out he comes at 36 weeks which is Nov 20th (same day as Betheny) or if he's picked up a bit it'll be 4th Dec, or he could do a mad dash for it before then?!? STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT PUD!!!
Honestly this little man is such a handful and he hasnt even got here yet!!!

Hope everyone else is keeping well!!!

All TTCers lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

Delly im constantly looking for updates from you, Im keeping everything crossed that the little tinker stays put a while longer.

and as for those comments on facebook :growlmad: you do what your happy with some people make me mad like i said you have enough to deal with :flower:

She's a bit of a pain in the arse that one, its the same girl that kicked up a stink about finding out the sex, grrrrr!!!

I actually have a really high pain tolerance, but I really dont see the point in hurting if I dont have to. No one is going to give me a gold star that says I did it naturally on LOL

I'll be so glad for Monday when I know where the land lies with Pud and how much he's grown. I reckon if we have him at 36 weeks he'll be 4lb 7ish, 38 he might squeak 5lbs :)

You getting excited for scan now?? xxx

oh yeah i remember that about the sex now, sod them do what makes you happy stupid woman :winkwink:
I totally agree i had a very bad labour with ds1 hence the ceserean with ds2 if i try vbac this time i wont hesitate for an epi :thumbup:
I also think in your situation you have enough to be stressed about and the more you can keep calm the better its going to be, otherwise it will be no good for pud. I hope he makes it to 5lb that would be so fab.

:nope: not excited just pooing myself :haha:

You will be fine tomorrow, you'll see!!!

I'll be checking for updates all day (except for when I'm in hossy as there is NO Signal)

Lucky, sticky :dust: xxx

thank you hun,
I will be checking up on you too :flower:

lots of luck and stay put little pud :thumbup:

Hi ladies!

Delly- sorry to hear about pud giving you problems. Hopefully he stays put for the time being!

Lolley- yeah for 6 weeks! I'm anxious to hear about how your scan goes.

Dh is doing ok. He is going to work a half day tomorrow, and he has his follow up appt with the urologist tomorrow afternoon. I'm anxious to hear what he says.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

glad your dh is doing well, good luck for tomorrow, i will be looking out for your update as well as Dellys now. Make sure you let us know :flower:

scan update in my journal ladies :)

Delly whens you appointment? keeping everything crossed for pud :flower:

Lucie hope everything is ok with you and dh today :hugs:

Lolley - glad the scan went well :)
Lucie - Any news from the Drs?
Delly - sending your Pud sticking vibes!

AFM - Smiley face today and yesterday, plus o pains, i think, :sex: done still deciding if we need another one in the morning..... oh and less than 2 weeks to appointment yay :happydance:

I'm excited for your scan Lolley :)

You will probably see a foetal pole, but dont panic if there is no flickering just yet as its hit and miss at 6 weeks, but I have a feeling you'll have a little twinkler on the monitor :D

Lorts I wished my bump measured 31 weeks, they dont even bother as it doesnt really measure much at all when I lie down LOL, or if I pull my tummy in Pud disappears :haha: You are going to have one big little lad!
I'd love to put our 2 munchkins together when they're here LOL

I had a bit of a mare on Monday for those not on my FB, I've been having painful Braxton Hicks, but then on Monday AFTER I'd been scanned and spent 2 hours at hospital grr I came home and started spotting and then a bit of plug came away, eeeeeek!!!
However I've been monitored and Pud's fine and so far so good he's not made a dash for it, but I am starting to think I'm on borrowed time as my botty has been having a bit of a clear, aswell as plug coming out aswell as BH's, oh and Pud is engaged ready to go, eeeeek!!!!
I'm hoping he'll let me have my birthday on Friday in peace and I have a growth scan on Monday to see where the land lies in regards to his induction. If his growth is still tailing off out he comes at 36 weeks which is Nov 20th (same day as Betheny) or if he's picked up a bit it'll be 4th Dec, or he could do a mad dash for it before then?!? STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT PUD!!!
Honestly this little man is such a handful and he hasnt even got here yet!!!

Hope everyone else is keeping well!!!

All TTCers lots of :dust:

Delly xxx

I have been thinking the same! We are not that far from each other so it would be good to meet up! It may be a case of little and large with our boys! We will have to arrange that! :happydance:

I'm hoping he stays put for as long as possible for you!

Lolley - Congrats on the scan! How are you feeling?

thanks ladies, im feeling ok just shattered. A bit more relaxed now just wondering :) apart from that major bloating going on can't even do my jeans up!

Sending lots of :dust: Lizlemon and yes do it again tomorrow :thumbup:

any news lucie? :hugs:

Sorry to keep you waiting ladies. We had to go right from the dr.'s back to school. We had conferences tonight.

Dr. said everything is looking fine. He says dh should be on the up and up from now on. He will be going in for another SA in February. It was also decided that dh will start the clomid now. I asked when we could bd again, and the dr's response was whenever he feels ready, but probably at least another week, and I should "give him a rest". Great, now his dr. thinks I'm some sort of sex addict, lol. :)

On one hand, I'm thrilled that dh is recovering nicely, but on the other hand I'm crushed that we have to wait 4 more months. I feel like every wasted month is a month older for me. Dh's dr even said at one of our apts when I told him how old I was (I'm 32) that I'm "getting up there". :( And it's hard because someone I know announced on fb that they are expecting in May. And they just got married this summer. :( Anywho, I don't want to turn into a downer.

I hope all of you beautiful ladies are doing well!

That all sound pretty positive to me :)

I can understand how you feel about waiting until feb but maybe the spermies will be much better when dh is all memded properly and you wont need to wait much longer. I really really hope this is the answer for you both now and i can stalk your pregnancy journal soon.

Big :hugs: for you both :)

update from me in my journal :(

sorry to keep sending you there im trying to post as least as possible to do with pregnancy in here :flower:

update from me in my journal :(

sorry to keep sending you there im trying to post as least as possible to do with pregnancy in here :flower:

Hello - how are you????? sending you loads of love and sticking dust - keep those feet up and make everyone else do stuff

also as a TTC i do not mind updates here, we're in the journey together xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->