Newspaper Article On Matilda

Deb&Matilda

Mum to baby Matilda xx
Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought I would let you know dont know how many of you already know about my local paper doing a story on Matidla and what she as been through.
Well it as been published and it was hguh couldnt believe it opened the paper on Page 3 and there we were a all page.

Then the next thing I am in the dentist and this little old lady recognised us and was saying I hope Matilda gets better and we are an inspiration and I could see everyone looking at us as if there were thinking why are they in the paper.

Then I got home and a journalist called saying the sun and the mirror are interested in doing a story on us too.

Oh my god this as gone mad. All I did was write a letter in response to another littke poorly baby and this is getting crazy.

Oh well I have decided I want to set some form of charity group up to help people who get bad news in pregnancy so told the jorunalist and she said this would be great and if we mention it in the national story I will probably get people donating web pages and all sorts to help me.

So I have just emailed the social services to Matildas Social Worker to ask if they know how I go about starting this up....

Anyone have any ideas....

Excellant news! I have been wondering how to go about this for ages and have not come up with anything yet - but there is definately a need - so many mothers are just given the bad news and offered abortions before they get the chance to understand.

Well done you!

I know emma there is definately nothing out there xxx

I have sent letters out to all football, rugby clubs etc to see if there are willing to donate anything that I could auction in order to raise funds to get a website and that and try and get something set up xx

My mum thinks it gives me something to concentrate on xx

I want to have something together before the journalist for sun and mirror comes so hopefully they can advertise it for me xx

PS Trish show rung me today tooo xxx Oh my goodness this is getting slightly mad xx

wow! really? you are a celebrity!!! i knew you first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->