Next carseat 20lb +

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So something I need to think bout ...

What 2nd stage carseat have you girlies got? And is there any you would not recommend.

x

We got the britax First Class Car Seat, it's suitable from birth and then you turn it around to forward facing when they are about 9 - 10 months. We had a normal car seat when Grace was born but just loved this one as a forward facer because it's sturdy. She's 3 1/2 and she's still in it.

Mines isnt suitable as I needed cosi for pram and well its useful again soon lol so have to buy another *sigh*

We've got Britax Explora STS Ultras and we're really happy with them. We chose them because they tilt forward which makes them easier to swap between cars.

Britax Eclipse, never had any problems x

Some of the 2nd stage care seats are so expensive, I came across one in argos the other day for for £26.99..they have it in pink too

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3763186/Trail/searchtext>CAR+SEAT.htm

Britax First Class Si for them both-never had a problemo with them! Apart from they arent big made and Rebecca has grown out hers eventho its suppoed to be to age 4! So I need a booster now!:cry:

x

Our carseat keeps her rear-facing up to 30lbs. It's the Chicco keyfit 30

We have this one: https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44471031&mcb=core

No problems with it at all, easy to fit, seems comfy, clean and smart looking... on offer here too.

Kx bet you have the pink? I like that one hehe thanks

Does anyone think price matters on these things? Like £26.99 compared to £100+? Why are some so cheap!

Not sure but wish i knew because i'm also in process of buying a new car seat x

Kx bet you have the pink? I like that one hehe thanks

Does anyone think price matters on these things? Like £26.99 compared to £100+? Why are some so cheap!

Thats such a good price, I dont think it can vary too much in safety between them, as they have to meet certain safety standards, I think sometimes you pay for the name too!

i have the cheap one(well not tht exact 1, but mine were cheapest 1s in argos wen i bought them) I needed 2 so was not forking out 100+ for the few times id need them( i dont personally drive.. was a for going to grannies house seat)

mine are fab!!! love them!

Ha ha, No wobbs I have black as my girls get too mucky-black hides a multitude of sins :rofl:

Yea dark colours for car seats! lol, unless you want to spend ages cleaning them.

I made a thread about car seats before, and someone posted a Which? review.. might be worth a look. Just don't order the Revo like I did at first!

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/16200-anyone-used-car-seat.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->