Next online sale

Omg I spent a fortune. £200 on mine and kids stuff. Three jumpers I'd just bought myself for Christmas so I can now take them back and keep the sale ones which is brilliant. Hubby has spent £500 so he better be taking some back!! Best next sale I've seen, this is the first one I've been able to get underpants and pyjamas for the children, usually they're sold out right away

Eek so £700 altogether?
Bet you got loads though :)

Omg I spent a fortune. £200 on mine and kids stuff. Three jumpers I'd just bought myself for Christmas so I can now take them back and keep the sale ones which is brilliant. Hubby has spent £500 so he better be taking some back!! Best next sale I've seen, this is the first one I've been able to get underpants and pyjamas for the children, usually they're sold out right away

Eek so £700 altogether?
Bet you got loads though :)

Yes although I also remembered hubby put £70 in my basket! So I only spent £130 on me and kids, only about £30 for me. Luckily the account is in my name so I can check on what he's doing. There's no way I'm letting him keep £500 of stuff!

I got pretty much everything on my list. I only ordered myself a pair of maternity jeans and a new duvet. Everything else was for the kids. OH sorted his own. I spent around £130 and he spent £100

I got the kids some new curtains and a couple of baby grows for a friend's bump. Didn't really get much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->