Next sizing is a joke....

Lina

Hooyo
Reaction score
I got him 12-18 month jeans today and they are super tight, last time I got 9-12 months when he was 6.5 months old and that didn't fit but couldn't return that as we went on holiday. It doesn't help that they have no changing facilities for babies, Grrrrrrrrr

Anyone else?

Yes ME ME! Iv brought Zach a heap of stuff recently including 2 fleece jumpers that are enormous. I brought him a jumper also the same size which is tiny, in fact its that small its on ebay!

All am doing is buying and returning, on what are these sizes based?!!!!!!!!!!

I always find Next sizing massive on Sophie. She still wears loads of 12-18 Next stuff but in everything else she is almost grown out of 18-24!

xx

^Maybe the girls sizes are more generous. Boy jeans suck!

I find their sizing fine on my LO. Next are usual one of the last brands he tends to grow out when he's changing size.

my sons always in the bigger top and correct size jeans, but seems same everywhere :?

I find next big on amelie, she's still in 18-24 jeans and 2-3 tops and leggings, skirts and dresses.
Roman is in 0-3 which will last him another 4 weeks atleast I reckon.

I always find them small!! But I guess my kids are both taller than average. I bought my just turned 3 year old a coat age 5! Thought it was a bit extreme lol!

I find the sizes generous mostly but some are just plain weird- DD has a next coat thats a perfect fit- its 9-12 months! she wears 2-3 tops lol

I always find them small!! But I guess my kids are both taller than average. I bought my just turned 3 year old a coat age 5! Thought it was a bit extreme lol!

Maybe we are in the minority, bringing up giants:rofl:
I recall sending some pictures of LO to my mum (she lives far away and doesn't get to see LO much) and she phoned & said he is the size of a 1 year old, he was only 4 months at the time!!!

I find the sizes generous mostly but some are just plain weird- DD has a next coat thats a perfect fit- its 9-12 months! she wears 2-3 tops lol

There just isn't any consistency, the jumper I got him was 12-18m and that fit him but not the jeans:wacko:

Maybe we are!! My 9 month old Looks about 15 months lol! Mind I am 5ft 11 and dh is 6ft4

i find the hard sizes are small, some t-shirts are fine but other are to tight

I matched up 2 18-24 months tops in next the other day and one was at least one size bigger even though it was supposidly the same size :wacko: xx

I have always found Next small for my daughter, she is always in the size above her age. I find them quite generous with DS though, he is in 12-18 months and he still has lots of growing room in them.

I find next to fit both of mine perfect.

I always find next sizing a bit hit or miss xx

I find the sizes are usually spot on.

And I would say both my kids are on the taller/bigger side.

iv never had a problem with next sizes i find them quite big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->