Nice, cheapish dolls house

liz1985

Reaction score
Anyone seen any nice but quite cheap dolls houses. Was going to get the one from Asda (£35) but thought id see if anyone knows of any similar price anywhere else before i buy it. Would spend to around £50 but no more as she's only going to be 2, ill get her a better one when she's older if she really likes it.

Melissa and Doug make really nice things like that. We have the big princess castle but I know they make dollhouses too and I've gotten them on sale for great prices during holiday season sales in the past.

Have you thought about looking at second hand ones? I bought the big rosebud one with all the furniture and people from gumtree and honestly, it looks new and didn't cost anywhere near the price tag it would have. X

The asda one is lovely, my DD has it. Great quality, cannot fault it, and its very pretty :)

The asda one is lovely, my DD has it. Great quality, cannot fault it, and its very pretty :)

I got my DD one last year from the 24studio book. Its a nice small wooden one with four rooms and furniture. In a few years I am hoping OH will make my girls a bigger one

I am a huge fan of that Asda dolls house. We got it last year and it was so worth it. I can barely cope with the thought I spent a ridiculous amount on sylvanian families manor this year when she still has that cracker of a house.

We got the £100 elc dolls house a few years back for just under £50 with codes. Definitely keep a look out for it.

I am also looking at the ASDA dolls house. My DD will be 3 in February. She is tall for her age would this be a good choice ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->