Night nappies

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
with my eldest being fully potty trained now and my youngest only being in cloth in the day, i have a load of night nappies that need selling, i have:

1. bamboo inserts (made by me) 1st is 4 layers when folded over, middle two are 3 layers and last one is 2 layers

2. bamboo and zorb inserts (made by me) - 1st two are two bamboo, one zorb, last one is one bamboo, one zorb and one fleece SOLD

3. 2 x large ella's house night nappies with fleece inner (girly) SOLD

4. 3 x ella's house hemp day nappies (1large, 2small)

5. 2 pairs of shorties, they are well felted so really good for night time use but they just arent getting worn anymore, i have one pair of green and one pair of yellow, green and pink, they are size large but because they have a drawstring they have fitted both my 3yo and my 16month old since they were about 6months old SOLD

pop ins - yellow and green (old version)

also a pair of longies in black and hot pink that would fit around 6ish months

would anyone be interested in any of those? i can take pictures if necessary :)

ETA: added pics, sorry about the awful, awful quality but my phone has decided it doesnt like taking good pictures anymore :wacko:

Attachments

• IMAG0538.jpg
    IMAG0538.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0540.jpg
    IMAG0540.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0537.jpg
    IMAG0537.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0539.jpg
    IMAG0539.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0543.jpg
    IMAG0543.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
Ooh very interested, can i see the green shorties, boosters and the large ella's house nappies, are they stained? xx

yeh no worries hun, will take pics as soon as i can, no none of them are stained :) which ella's house nappy do you want pics of, the day one or the night ones?

added pics to first post, im off to hairdressers now, am in bit of a rush cos am late :S will do rest of pics when i get in if that's ok?? xx

Thanks for pics and its the night nappy i am looking for, can i get a price for the boosters in 2nd pic, the 2 large night nappies and the green shorties please x

can do them all £25 posted to uk, let me know if youre interested and i'll give you first refusal since you asked first :) x

Are you still selling inserts? I need a few extra for night time.

yes i am sweetie pie, just found a load more!! £2 each plus postage, have mainly just bamboo but some bamboo and zorb :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->