Night nappy recommendation

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
Although we are using cloth cull time I'm still struggling through the night using her day nappys so I think it's about time I invested I. A night nappy so do you have any recommendation I use pockets and sio in the day if that's any help x x

i havent found a decent night nappy that holds in Remi's wee yet so i use a Fuzzi Bunz with its insert and whack an Issy insert on top which keeps her dry for 12 hours!

I've been using a Pop-in dream dri with the dri night insert and it works really well. Its very bulky though! I also bought a bambooty night nappy and it seemed to work well and its less bulky. I'm think of trying bamboo fitteds under a fleece soaker does anyone know if that would work?

Wee Notions Night Notions with a wool soaker.

My LO is a heavy wetter, but this has kept her comfortable all night long :thumbup:

ETA - if for whatever reason I don't have a WNNN available, my second choice is an Issy Bear with both inserts in :)

I also use PopIns, but I use the bamboo version with the night time boosters because Evie was sometimes waking up in the night soaked with just the regular boosters. They are very bulky and look like she's got a basketball attached to her bum but they keep her dry :thumbup:

I like tots bots stretchies with a Flip wrap, or a BG organic for my heavy wetter.

issy minky or night nappies with both inserts work a treat!
we use that or wnnn with either longies or a wrap.

I use Huggles from Nappies by Minki - with a motherease airflow wrap - works brilliant! (and cheap lol)

Wee Notions Night Notions with a wool soaker.

My LO is a heavy wetter, but this has kept her comfortable all night long :thumbup:

ETA - if for whatever reason I don't have a WNNN available, my second choice is an Issy Bear with both inserts in :)

Exactly what she said! except i use a fleece soaker :D Issys are a good back up until I get MORE wnnn :D

I also use Pop-in dreasm dri with the extra night booster :) It works very well for us and we only started using the night booster as extra a month ago cos my lo wasnt such a huge wetter :) - yes it is HUGE on him but works :)

Our DD was never a heavy wetter and we used Wonderoos on her at night which were perfect. Our DS however is a different matter, and needs MUCH more absorbency! So at the mo we use Popin Bamboo with nite booster, Flips and Issy Bears

Has anyone ever used a normal pocket stuffed with Terry squares as a night nappy I seen it mentioned on another forum wondered if any of you ladies had tryed it before I try x x

I find 2 traditional squares, folded together (I like bamboo ones) covered with a wool wrap work best of all overnight. Never had a leak with this combo! I know some people think they are tricky to put on, but once you've done a couple they are simps. Wash well, and dry quickly, and IMO you just can't beat them!

We use BG Flips with two inserts, and if i dont have one of those avalaible then Issys are my backup :)

There's so much to choose from I just don't know what go try first she is a very heavy wetter at night x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->