night time nappies

trish1200

Reaction score
I still use disposables at night since I don't have much cloth yet, but as I plan to slowly move to just cloth, what nappy should i get that will last 12 hours, is there such a thing?

Yep, there sure is. I have never had a leak from my tots bots bamboozles and Imi sleeps between 11 and 13 hours. I boost them with 1 bamboo booster and a fluffy fleece liner and her skin is dry in the morning. I use motherease Rikki wraps :D

i use bg v3 with both inserts and a microfibre cloth and never had a problem *touch wood*

i use Pop ins with a night booster and they last 12 + hours:D they never even threaten to leak i swear by them :)

i use pop ins with all the bits too and a fleece liner, well i have two of those and on the other nights i use my hemp ella's house with a microfibre insert tucked inside and a fleece liner, covered with a fleece and pul wrap, then i have a bgaio which i tuck a bamboo terry folded into three underneath the cotton bit and a liner again, then i have a nappy i made myself out of a terry nappy and a blanket, it is a pocket nappy and has a wrap, use a liner with that aswell, thats it for my night nappies i think, oh and if for some reason i have been waaaaay lazy and havent washed anything, i use a motherease fitted with a microfibre cloth and a disposable insert with a wrap and a fleece liner, cant emphasise the fleece liner enough lol

x

i use bg v3 with both inserts and a microfibre cloth and never had a problem *touch wood*

Wow is your LO a light wee'r lol. My BG V3 are usually needing to be changed after about 3 hours :rofl:

I use the motherease os without a booster atm (but I think once LO gets bigger I will need to) with a fleece liner and the motherease wrap and it lasts 11 hours (he wakes for food rather than being uncomfortable!)

I use a Pop In, with the night time booster, a mothercare smart nappy insert and a fleece liner. Nothing else even slightly works for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->