Night time toilet visits

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
Admit it, how many times a night are you having to go?

Currently once or twice for me. Every time I get up the cats start crying and my partner is disturbed. Pregnancy fun!

So far none....it's worrying me a little bit. Haha

I'm peeing all day but I seem to be able to sleep through without needing to go. I've been waking up really early but it doesn't seem to be bladder related.

Pre pregnancy I would get up once, now it's 2-3 times and sometimes I get into bed and I have to get back out to pee again. I live on the toilet, lol!

oh gosh. i used to be able to drink a bottle of water and not have to go for hours. now it comes out within 30 min... even if i try to hold it, its painful lol. im like nooo i dont wannnaaa get up... someone give me a diappperr lol jk about the last part

I had to go in a disgusting train toilet today because I couldn't hold it for the 5 minute journey! The floor was covered in pee and it was totally somewhere I would normally outright refuse to go.

Mostly just once a night, sometimes two and sometimes none, just depends. But my issue with that is every time I wake up im starving, and cant get back to sleep without eating something...I hate it.

Usually I don't have to yet. Ocassionaly once.

At least once. Twice without having to uncomfortably wait to wee in the morning (so many people getting ready for work at once I just wait til they leave)

I have the same problem as kiwilove though, every time I get up i m hungry and can't go back to asleep without eating something..... which by time I'm done eating I gotta pee again ! :haha:

Sometimes once. Other times not at all. The last few days I've had to run to go as soon as I get up and you'd think I drank gallons of water throughout the night lol.

Me too Debbie! Two times on a good night, usually three....
I'm jealous of those that say one or none!
It sucks bc It takes me a bit to go back to sleep. Maybe my body is just training me for night time feeds......

Its slowed down a lot for me, I'm going once, maybe twice now, but between weeks 7 or 8ish till 11 it was more like 5-6 times per night. I'd wake up to pee, be thirsty, drink some water, repeat process till 8am.

Me too Debbie! Two times on a good night, usually three....
I'm jealous of those that say one or none!
It sucks bc It takes me a bit to go back to sleep. Maybe my body is just training me for night time feeds......

That's what I use to tell myself when I was pregnant with DS. I actually had to get up to pee in the night a lot more when pregnant with DS. I think, since I'm showing sooner, my body is letting the uterus move up further (nothing is all snug and tight anymore) sooner, it isn't sitting on my bladder as much? Either that or because I'm still BF'ing my body is using what I drink late to make milk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->