Nintendo ds

excited07

Reaction score
Hi I just want a bit of help choosing the right console. My dd will be turning 5 two weeks before Xmas and she's asking for a Nintendo but I'm not sure which is the best one. I'm looking at the basic Nintendo ds is that the better one or is the 2ds or 3ds better

The 2 and 3 are probably better because they are newer, I would maybe go for the 2 as it's more robust and you can play the games for the 3 on it but without the 3d option which is bad for their eyes at that age

My boys getting a dsi for xmas. 1 because it was cheap (£38 from cex) and i imagine he'll break it / outgrow it. 2 3ds bad for there eyes. I plan on buying a ps vita whens hes a but older :thumbup:

My 5 year old has a 2ds and 3 year old is having one this Xmas. My 10 year old has a 3ds

I'd def go for the 2ds. Lots more robust, doesn't have flimsy hinges and tbh my DD never plays hers in 3d anyway because she doesn't like it.

My 5 (almost 6) year old is getting a 2ds for Xmas as it looks less breakable and as I wouldn't let him play a 3ds in 3d anyway it makes more sense xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->