No date?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Is there any one who its WTT for number 1 that dose not have a TTC date?

I had a date untill OH changed his mind and its realy sending me loopy.

How are you coping?

I have no date, my OH changed his mind as well. He says 2-6 years :| But most likely 2-3-4. Not coping that well to be honest lol. Just trying REALLY hard not to think about being pregnant or how my children are going to be. Sounds cliched and stoopid and whatever but just trying to "do it one day at a time" if that makes sense? Like, just concentrating on my tasks for the day, then before you know it it's the next day lol. Also making exciting plans for holidays, etc. as well xx

I don't have a date, we are looking at about 4 years though :cry:

Ours is definitely not set in stone. Could easily be postponed :(

Get planning lots of stuff to do - try to distract yourselves girls. A couple of years back I didn't have a date to aim for, but I got busy with a wedding to plan, new job to get, some studying to do, a house move to plan, then totally out of the blue DH announces he thinks we should be getting jiggy straight away :wacko: All of a sudden it's ME putting the brakes on and telling him we have to wait a few months (for the enhanced maternity pay in my job, and I dont' want to be pregnant on our trip to Australia in June.) :dohh:

:hugs: to you all.

us really hon. we no we want another, and we no we'd like around a 3 year age gap, so ideally around our wedding date we'd move over to ttc, but, nothing is set in stone, and it could all change depending on when we move etc, so atm, everything is up in the air, we've been waiting on some news, re work, for, well since way before christmas and we still just don't no.
i think it's bugging us both tbh loz, we're both ready for another one, and once we're married (due to the flights) then it's ideal, but we just don't no, and it's driving us both nuts, as we just don't no whats going on, it's all a bit out of our hands. it's made so much easier with maddi, and looking forward to the wedding, but still, grrrr!!

Ur date keeps changing too Hun, was originally jan 10 then April 10 but now looks like jan 11

Iv got nothing to plan :(

Might get a bit better once i get to uni, but iv got 18 months before i go

Want #2, no TTC date..
Want to get married.. not engaged.. thus no wedding date..
Want to go to college.. NO CLUE WHEN ..
Want to get a place together.. we have a date.. it's happening soon.. but I wanted it to happen in Dec. 08

I am going nuts

Iv got nothing to plan :(

Might get a bit better once i get to uni, but iv got 18 months before i go

Want #2, no TTC date..
Want to get married.. not engaged.. thus no wedding date..
Want to go to college.. NO CLUE WHEN ..
Want to get a place together.. we have a date.. it's happening soon.. but I wanted it to happen in Dec. 08

I am going nuts

:hugs::hugs::hugs: for you both :hugs: xxx

I wouldent care if my date ws 4 years away, well i would a bit lol aslong as i had something to work towards to

No date for FH and I either.FH would be happy if I would get pregnant tomorrow. Then again,I know that wouldn't happen considering that I stopped taking my BC not even a month ago.

Hope you dont mind if i join!

We've had soo many different dates ive lost my mind! It was suppose to be Dec 09, then i had to await tests which showed endometriosis. Had Lap in Feb and just had follow up appt about treatment! AND we still dont know when were TTC!

If only life was simple eh girls!!?!

:flower:
X

we have no date either, probably at least 3-5 years

am off BC now, so no protection from now on

We've got no date and OH does not want to give one.

He's quite happy to just let it happen when we decide. But as i've got nothing to plan and look forward to its driving me nuts!! :sad2:

I know the things to do first:

1. OH get a job
2. OH get a vasectomy reversal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Buy a house together

He wont even humour me by giving a rough month when he'd like to, he just gets angry and wont discuss anything!

I feel all of your pain! I just wish OH did. :nope:

I have no idea when!!! I would like to get married first (not engaged - one of those things where I know we WILL get married, but WHEN!?!?). Which will probably happen at least 1 year from now considering I can't really start planning a wedding until we are engaged! There are other factors that we might take into consideration, like being in stable jobs etc. But I know that if we wait for the "right time"... well there will never really be a time that it completely "right". If I had to guess I would say maybe 1.5-2 years from now??? That sounds so far away :(

I don't have a date either and MAN it bugs me - i think what bugs me the most is dh's reaction when i try to talk about it, i mean for ffs im not asking us to ttc right now im just asking when abouts!!
Luckily I have a little boy to keep me occupied so every he keeps me on my toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->