No fetal hb!!

ITA, Doctors don't always know everything, but sometimes we expect them to, and sometimes they think they do!:)

Wow my goodness!

I think you're right to wait things out. There is a lot to be said for women's intuition and after all, you know your body better than a doctor ever can and you know if things don't feel right.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS GOD KNOWS I NEED THEN RIGHT NOW! .......... WELL THE VERY NEXT MORNING AT 6AM I WOKE UP WITH A STRING' OF BLOOD...PAINS CAME AND WENT ALL DAY...AROUND 8PM APRIL 25TH MY WATER BROKE...............WITH MY DAUGHTER I HAD 24HRS BEFORE SHE CAME OUT AFTER THE WATER BREAKING...NOT WITH THIS ONE...AT 9:53PM MY BABY WAS BORN ON THE WAY TO E.R......WHEN I GOT THERE THEY WANTED ME TO WAIT IN A FULL E.R WHILE FILLING OUT PAPERS...I STARTED CURSIN THEM OUT NO WAY AM I GOING TO WAIT MY BABY IS OUT!!!!!....LOL EVERY BODY WAS LIKE 'SHE CAN SKIP US TAKE HER BACK.....SO THEY DID JUS SO.....

WELL I WAS TOLD I WAS HAVING ANOTHER GIRL....ONCE AGAIN WRONG LOL...IT WAS CLEARLY A LIL BOY.....IM REALLY UPSET BECAUSE I WANTED A BOY!!! SO I HAVE HAD A LIL GIRL AND NOW A LIL BOY WHO HAS BOTH BEEN BORN AND PASSED WITHIN A YR....GIRL-5-1-08 AND BOY-4-25-09....

THE FATHER IS IN JAIL AND COULDNT CARELESS ABOUT US OR THE BABIES.... I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO HIM..THE ONLY GUY IVE BEEN WITH WE GREW UP TOGETHER ETC AND THIS HAS HAPPEND...HE BEAT ME FOR OVER A YR...ACCUSED ME OF THINGS...CALLED ME ALL KINDS OF NAMES MADE IT MY FAULT WHEN I WAS THE ONLY ONE WORKING TO TAKE CARE OF US....I LOVE HIM SO MUCH BUT HE HATES ME..IVE COME TO FIND OUT ALL KINDS OF THINGS WHILE HES BEEN LOCKED UP...THINGS I WOULD NEVER THINK OF HIM DOING BUT I GUESS YOU CAN NEVER KNOW SOME BODY....BUT I HOPE GOD IS WITH HIM STILL...

HOW STUPID CAN A FEMALE BE??? LOL STUPIDLY IN LOVE I SUPPOSE....

BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IM HOLDING UP AND THAT MY BABY DID PASS AWAY..........

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP THOUGH....MUCH LUV!!!!:hug:

Oh hun.... I am sooooo sorry for you losses... big hugs to you....
we are always around if you need to vent... talk .... whatever... :hugs:

So sorry for youre losses hunny xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your losses. Prayes with you.

so for your loss hunny

Im so sorry for your loss of your angels. you are a courageous woman, im thinking of you.:hug::hug:

Hey!! I haven't been on in a while so i thought i would check in.

Well after the loss of my 2 babies now my babies father went to prison. I miss him like crazy!! He was suppose to be here with me and he just left. He broke up with me. I found out he was doing all kinds of bad things on top of beating me and i wonder if thats why they didnt make it. I feel stuck like i can't move on. I don't cry anymore i just feel nothing like dead.
Being that i feel so lonely i kinda fell hard for another guy i 'thought' was okay...well long story short...he wasnt!! So i have now lost 2 babies, lost my husband of 7yrs, and with this other guy now means ive done *2* ppl...oh boy i feel icky!!...but ne way my point is this...

B4 i got pregnant with my 1st baby i had periods only 3x a year...every 3mo...
I had her may-1-08.... From there my periods did this...give or take a few days...

july, 10 - july,15
aug, 18 - sep, 4
sept, 28 - oct, 4
{the next 2 periods were heavy but only every other day}
oct, 17 - oct, 23
nov, 29 - dec, 5

i had a positive pregnancy test january, 10th, 13th, & 16th.

Then i had my son april, 25th, 2009

from there my periods were as such....

June, 18 - june, 25

{{i did it from july, 6th - july, 12th (which would of been in the 14 day range b4 a period)}}
july, 20 - july 26

{{i did it again aug, 14th - aug, 20th (2x ech day)}}
then aug, 26th i had some light brown spotting so i put on a pad just incase .. Well a whole week went by and nothing ever got on my pads...the spotting was only when i would go to the bathroom and whipe......

Its now sept 24th and still no period sleepy and brest pain..i never had any signs with my other babies ... I have taken several pregnancy tests and neg ... :'( idk whats going on!!!!! Any advice????????

first of all i wanted to say sorry for your previous losses, second of all i want to wish you good luck, hope everything will work out for you.

Hey!! I haven't been on in a while so i thought i would check in.

Well after the loss of my 2 babies now my babies father went to prison. I miss him like crazy!! He was suppose to be here with me and he just left. He broke up with me. I found out he was doing all kinds of bad things on top of beating me and i wonder if thats why they didnt make it. I feel stuck like i can't move on. I don't cry anymore i just feel nothing like dead.
Being that i feel so lonely i kinda fell hard for another guy i 'thought' was okay...well long story short...he wasnt!! So i have now lost 2 babies, lost my husband of 7yrs, and with this other guy now means ive done *2* ppl...oh boy i feel icky!!...but ne way my point is this...

B4 i got pregnant with my 1st baby i had periods only 3x a year...every 3mo...
I had her may-1-08.... From there my periods did this...give or take a few days...

july, 10 - july,15
aug, 18 - sep, 4
sept, 28 - oct, 4
{the next 2 periods were heavy but only every other day}
oct, 17 - oct, 23
nov, 29 - dec, 5

i had a positive pregnancy test january, 10th, 13th, & 16th.

Then i had my son april, 25th, 2009

from there my periods were as such....

June, 18 - june, 25

{{i did it from july, 6th - july, 12th (which would of been in the 14 day range b4 a period)}}
july, 20 - july 26

{{i did it again aug, 14th - aug, 20th (2x ech day)}}
then aug, 26th i had some light brown spotting so i put on a pad just incase .. Well a whole week went by and nothing ever got on my pads...the spotting was only when i would go to the bathroom and whipe......

Its now sept 24th and still no period sleepy and brest pain..i never had any signs with my other babies ... I have taken several pregnancy tests and neg ... :'( idk whats going on!!!!! Any advice????????

No advice other than keep testing.
Sorry to hear that you have been through such a tough time :hugs:

Hope everything is ok with bub, sounds like it will be x x

:O that's crazy!! Goodluck i really hope u and bubz r fine

omg i hope everythings ok! how could they miss it!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member