no growth in two weeks

Reaction score
Had midwife appointment today and my bump hasn't grown in the two weeks since my last appointment. She didn't seem concerned but I'm just looking for a bit of reassurance really as I thought baby and bump grew the most in the last couple of weeks. Baby hadn't dropped down any more either and is still 3/5th so it can't be because I've dropped or anything.

Had midwife appointment today and my bump hasn't grown in the two weeks since my last appointment. She didn't seem concerned but I'm just looking for a bit of reassurance really as I thought baby and bump grew the most in the last couple of weeks. Baby hadn't dropped down any more either and is still 3/5th so it can't be because I've dropped or anything.

I don't know what would be going on but if your midwife wasn't concerned, maybe its a sign that its nothing alarming?
I hope everything is ok with baby! Keep us posted!

If your midwife isn't concerned I'd try not to worry about it. :hugs:

Thanks, deep down I know I shouldn't worry because midwife wasn't bothered. In fact she didn't mention it it was just when I looked through my notes I noticed there had been no change. It wasn't my usual midwife as mine was off sick, my next appointment is not until after due date in two weeks but I may phone up and ask for a little reassurance check up after the holidays, they are normally really lovely and always say we can do that between appointments if we want to

That sounds like a good idea, just give them a call and get an opinion. I'm sure it'd make you feel a lot better too :)

one trick that helps me relax when I think of anything that could go wrong, is that I learn to just trust God. As in, no matter what happens, even the worst case scenario, its out of my hands. I just keep myself healthy and am thankful for everyday:)

Goodluck keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->