No heartbeat...d&e tomorrow.

scentsygirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Well, I had a tubal surgery last July after my 2nd daughter was born. I wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant in the first place. I just found out last Thursday that all of those symptoms WERE pregnancy symptoms after all. Today I had an ultrasound and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They estimated the baby was three months old, but stopped growing at two months.

So now the question is... do we try for a third child after we (I) made a conscious decision NOT to be able to have any more children when I got my tubal? Or is the fact that my tube(s) re-attached even after a section was cut out a "sign" that I am meant to have another baby?

My husband was SO excited about the idea of having a third child (our daughters are 23 months and 10 months old).

I should also mention I am 40 years ago... and seem to get pregnant just from DH breathing on me.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and I'm feeling really "fuzzy" right now.

really sorry you're going through this :hugs:

it's a very personal decision, but since you asked, i think if i were you i'd be perfectly happy with my 2 children and would not try again.

can i ask you - why did you get a tubal? was it a 100% shared decision?

good luck with whatever you decide! :flower:

I had a rough 2nd pregnancy (passed large kidney stone at 7 months), so that was a big factor in my tubal decision. That, and my age, I'm 40...and the risks that come along with it.

i understand. i'm 40 too and pregnant with #1, but convinced i am going through my 2nd MMC. that's why i said if i were in your position i would not try again.

hope all goes well tomorrow:hugs:

Thanks. Sitting in the waiting room about to go into surgery. This sucks.

aww, i'm really sorry. i've been there myself. hope it all goes well and quickly and you can start recovering/healing soon.
send you a big :hugs:

I'm really sorry that you're going through that.. been there myself... and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope you start feeling better soon my dear! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->