No idea how they work?

Becca_89

Reaction score
So basically I’m on the injection you do yourself, it’s new where I’m from and I don’t seem to trust it.

Basically I have come to the end of an old one and injected myself for the first time last week.

I haven’t missed any time but last night I had what I feel as ovulation pain and then I had spotting last night.

It felt like ovulation but not sure if it’s a cyst due to the injection.

This is my test this morning

Attachments

• AA415EA6-5AA0-45C2-8038-53EFA9A69090.jpg
    AA415EA6-5AA0-45C2-8038-53EFA9A69090.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 15
Ovulation tests need to have the test line as dark as the control to be positive, however I don’t know how your contraception works and what hormones it blocks/ causes so I don’t know whether you should have any second line at all. I’d go to the doctor if you’re not 100% confident and especially if you’re bleeding (unless it could be a period if you’re supposed to still have them?)

I'm a little bit confused by the question. Are you worried that you are still ovulating whilst on contraception? The opk is negative, i always have a second line throughout my cycle.
Some contraception you still ovulate with, but it prevents sperm getting through and/ or a fertilised egg from implanting.

I’m on the injection that you inject yourself, with it being the first time I’m worried I have done it incorrectly.

As long as it’s a negative that is fine, I guess it answers my question that I’m not ovulating.

Thank you

Sorry, but I don't know what injection you mean? Contraceptive injection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->