no idea wat 2 do!!HELP ASAP

mum5

Reaction score
hi i'm 35wks with baby number 5...i had a show yesterday and since then i have felt sick with diarrhoea, im not bleeding and i haven't lost any water apart from feeling really damp this morning,like watery damp liquidy but since then nothing,also i keep having pains that i can only describe in my experience as cramp all around my bump-anyway it's not actually hurting but it didnt hurt me until i was 7cms.
my son was born at 34+5 can history repeat its self-it only took 30 with him start 2 finish.so im not sure whether to go to the hospital or not id hate to have a 35weeker at home:cry:

hi i would give ur midwife a quick call just to be on the safe side :hugs: x x

and say what my hospital is rubbish they dont take u in until your waters go

id defo call your midwife and insist that your checked out

x

midwife reckons it's starting so wish me luck im gonna soak 4 a while in the bath and i will keep u updated:hi:

oh good luck hun hope all goes well keep us posted xxxx

only 1cm but bleeding a bit spent night on labour ward cos. its hurting a bit im going back in a few hours if pain doesnt go away still contracting every 6 mins so as before wish me luckxxxxxx

Good luck,keeping my fingers crossed for you!! x

Just seen the thread, hope u r ok and hopefully cradling your LO in ur arms as I write this!xx

actually no bleeding quite heavily and im writing this from one of those bedside thingys doctors have said i have a very very irritable uterus and somehow and for some reason my cervix is bleeding still only 3cm but cant and won't go home in case bleeding gets really heavy looks like im in tile d-day.oh and they got my due date wrong 2 1/2 iz when im due

Good luck to you :hugs:
I hope everything goes okay for you.

hi just wondering how u r havent heard anything from u in a while hope all is well xx

Hope you are doing ok Mumof5!
Hope you have a quick and safe delivery hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->