no idea what to do lol

tiger

mum-1boy-expecting1girl
Reaction score
hi ladies :flower:
this will be my first time using OPK's (well obciously not right now but in a few weeks). and i have no idea what i am doing :shrug:
i have 10 tests and im confused. when do i start testing ? FF will give me an estimate on when i ov after i get my period, but do i start testing when it says possible fertile days (which i have 4 of) or when it says possible ovulation day? and how do i know the day i ov ? will it only come up positive on one day? or will it be very faint and then get darker ? how do i know when its dark enough?
I am sooo sorry for asking so many questions but the pamphlet doesnt really explain things. im sorry lol

I'm not regular and I test pretty much any day where I'm not bleeding (and sometimes when I am!!) I can't say I have the hang of things really since I'm on my 2nd month where I got a positive (been testing about 6-7 months) but this is the first month were the "signs" really have me thinking that I did ovulate... That was CD9 and if you go by last month -my first "real" cycle in years, I would expect to ovulate around CD25 (and I think I O'd on CD28 of 39) so I'm a mess lol. That probably doesn't help you, but I would really buy the internet cheapies (I get 40 tests for about $11), and test once a day til they get darker or until your cm and cervix show signs of impending ovulation, then test twice a day. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->