No idea what's going on please help!

Destiny82

Reaction score
Hiya lovely ladies, I stopped my mini pill on 7th November after we made the big decision to try for our 5th and final baby (maybe hehe)

So on November and every subsequent month since I have only been having 1 day periods. When I say 1 day I mean no warning the day before, then dark red blood for 1 day then nothing the day after. This is has been happening roughly every 26 days.

Soooo I have been feeling off these past few days, crampy, achey, dull and pulling feeling in my lower stomach. Lots of creamy cm, hungry but sick and so thirsty. Oh and sore boobs. So despite me being only CD14 I decided to test (previous months I have used OPK and it's showed I ov'd on CD 10 although this month I tried the laid back I am going to try not to care approach...yer right!) So anyway after feeling iffy I decided to use one of the many many ic I have and low and behold I got a faint line! So of course I waited a few hours and used another one and that also had a faint line!

Fast forward to today and I decided to go out and buy a Superdrug early test and I get this! Well within the time limit! What do you all think because I have no clue what's going on.

Could I have ovulated ridiculously early? Or another thought is that I am already pregnant from a previous month and am only now showing on tests?? Every other test I have done in previous months has been stark white apart from a chemical pregnancy back in February.

Or it's a gut wrenching, heart breaking evap line cause I also took a frer later today and it was definitely negative...

Please ladies can you give me an honest opinion as I'm going nuts here

I see the line but not sure on colour do you have a photo of the frer?? It's defo possible you ovulated earlier xx

Thank you for the reply, no pic of the frer but was definately negative, even after the light test and breaking it apart 🤣

This test does have colour in real life just hard to capture on my bloody phone 😔

On the one hand I hope I did ovulate earlier but on the other I'm now scared the egg wasn't matured enough so it won't stick. I'm going to do another test in the morning hopefully its darker xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->