No idea where to post this but please read!

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what could be going on?

My period is 2 days late but have taken a test this morning and it was negative. Was an Asda make test.

About 2 weeks ago I had brown spotting and the past week I've had lots of watery discharge, well tonight it has been alot worse, I've ran to the toilet a few times thinking af had def turned up but nope it's just like water dripping out of me (sorry tmi) and it wets my underwear. I've got pains asthough af is going to turn up any moment so she may do but I'm concerned about the watery discharge as don't usually get this. I hope someone can help x

its completely normal for your periods to be a couple of days late so is watery discharge I'm afraid, see your gp and she might do a urine test to make sure you don't have an infection but honestly it all sounds normal :flower:

its completely normal for your periods to be a couple of days late so is watery discharge I'm afraid, see your gp and she might do a urine test to make sure you don't have an infection but honestly it all sounds normal :flower:

Thanks Hun, If it continues I think I might go to docs. I didn't think it was normal to have so much discharge as don't usually get it this bad but glad to know it is? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->