No morning sickness yet - Is that normal?

everhopeful

Reaction score
Hello all,

I know I should probably count myself lucky but so far I have not had any morning sickness. I have felt a bit yuckish at times but not had any sickness!!

Is that normal? I am only just over 6 weeks so perhaps it will come along soon?

When did you start to get morning sickness?

Thank you for any advice!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I haven't been sick just feel it.....However both are my friends are pg one 6 wks no morning sickness at all and one is 24 weeks and just went off certain food but no sickness at all! I thing everyone is different x

It's perfectly normal - just enjoy it! I'm 21 weeks and still being very sick. Every pregnancy is different. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. x

don't complain! Mine started at exactly 6 weeks and 1 day, I just woke up and it came from nowhere, since then i have had it every day!

Everyone is different and it could come at anytime, or not at all if your lucky enough !! Mine came around 6 weeks and lasted untill 9 weeks, havn't had any since thankgod.

Im 11 weeks and I have had no morning sickness at all, not even felt sick, the only thing I cannot stand is fried food. Anything greasy puts me of!

x

With my first it didn't start till I was 11 weeks (really late I know) but this time it's hit me hard from bout 6.5weeks it's awful..feel terrible, so cross ur fingers u don't get it at all. x

Im around 10 weeks and only lost my cereal once. I really count myself lucky and knock on wood =D
Really haven't had any morning sickness and all is well with my little one

Thank you all for your messages. It has made me feel a lot more 'normal!!'

Thank you!

Everyone is different, you could be one of the lucky ones who dnt get it at all. I didnt get mine till just after 6 weeks, so its a waiting game i'm afraid.

yep maybe ur just lucky, i havent had any ms yet either lol, think its a bit late for me to be gettin it now aswell so think i missed out on that one thank god, hope ur the same hun

x

Ive never had it hun with any of my pregnancies,

I go off certain foods but thats it :) xxxxx

Ive only been sick twice, but the feeling sick part didnt come untill just past 7 weeks for me.

I was never sick in my first pg, and this time round I've been fine too - 8 weeks tomorrow! I do have nauseas moments, but nowhere near actually having to run to the loo! FX for you and me!

ive only een sick once but feel it most of the day!!! xxx

This forum is so wonderful. It is great to hear other people's experience!

Thank you all so much!!

Mine started about 7/8 weeks with all 3 of my pregnnacys :cry:. Hopefully u are lucky and dont get it:hugs:

Hey sweety. I had 3 daughters and have had no morning sickness at all. With this pregnancy though I have had some.

Completley normal, some of the lucky ones dont have any sickness atall, I got mine at about 7 weeks, just feeling sick and then at 9 weeks I felt awfull for a week but Iv been fine since:D
Everyones different hun
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->