No obvious yolk sac

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
Today I had my scan at epau to check this pregnancy is in the right place they saw a sac and maybe a yolk sac she said it wasn't very clear but I have to go back Wednesday I'm now so scared as they've still classed it as pregnancy in unknown location until they see a definite yolk sac my hcg is 4523 should I be worried:(

Hi hon ure still very very early and at 5 weeks the only thing u may see is a gestational sac.
I'm sure when you go for ure next scan u will see alot more.
I waited until I was just over 7 weeks until I had a scan because I know at 5 and 6 weeks it's just so early.
Please dont worry I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck

Hi yes I know I'm just worried I have no choice they want to make sure it's not in my tube which it isn't but they're taking my bloods again Wednesday and scanning again fingers crossed baby has grown a lot more then xx

Yes ure be over 6 weeks then hon and u may even see a little HB. I'm so happy it's not in ure tube. It's so hard in early pregnancy it's such a worrying time. So I totally understand hon. I'm sure everything will be just fine. <3

I'm surprised the epu wanted to scan you before 6 weeks hun, as it can cause more stress than good, I'm sure when they re scan you today it will be more visable as everything grows and develops so quickly in the early days, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

I'm surprised the epu wanted to scan you before 6 weeks hun, as it can cause more stress than good, I'm sure when they re scan you today it will be more visable as everything grows and develops so quickly in the early days, keeping everything crossed for you xxx

I was thinking this, I went to epau when I was 5 weeks for sharp pains in my side, they done bloodys and wouldn't scan me until my hcg was 5000 luckily after my 1st draw they was 5550, even then I had to wait 2 weeks for them to scan me to make sure they could see enough

Because from my lmp I'm 6 weeks but I know when I I ovulated so I'm right by my dates they didn't scan me today my levels went up to 9523 so they highly doubt it's ectopic I've got my scan on the 17th and they will scan me due to my op and tube removed in jan but I think this is a sticky in the right place baby :D xx

That's great hon. Good luck at ure scan I'm sure it will be great and ure get to see so much more then.

I wasn't supposed to get scanned till 8 weeks but I got very sick w morning sickness the night of Xmas and ended up in the ER. They did an US and saw Zippo. They said my HCG was up there and enough to be able to detect something on US but there was nothing. They thought it was a blighted ovum or a missed miscarriage. They thought my body reabsorbed the baby. I didn't know what to think or do so I had to go home and wonder what if. I was also sick the entire time w morning sickness. I wasn't sure if I was sick for a reason or not. I had to decide to terminate the "pregnancy". But I kept wondering what if I do that and there WAS a baby? Then I killed it. At 7 weeks my mom took me to the ER for nausea and dehydration and there they did another US and the baby was there. I was 4 days behind! So 4 days makes a huge difference. Even tho my hcg was 56,000+ they still didn't see the baby when you're supposed to at that point. Don't worry just yet. I would keep waiting and see what happens.

Hello guys I booked a private scan due to my oh working away and missing all my early scans. I'm measuring 5+6 but that's because baby was partially hid by yolk :) she thinks I'm bang on 6 weeks so my dates are perfect and baby had an amazing strong heart beat <3 she was so surprised its beautiful and healthy for so early on here's our lil bean <3

IMG_20190413_154547.jpg

Official scan today with epau they don’t know I’ve had a private scan yet can’t wait to see that flicker again :) hope alls okay

Aww that’s amazing to see! I’m glad it went well!

Yay congratulations hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->