No period for 2 months, 4 negative tests?

sunshine711

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Haven't had a normal period for two cycles. The first month, I had what I was positive was implantation bleeding, totally unlike any period I've ever had. Would have been perfect timing after ovulation. I tested and it was negative, tested twice more and they were also negative. I accepted that it must had been a coincidence, even though I had almost every early pregnancy symptom.

Its now been my second month and I had the same spotting, a little earlier than my period would have been due. This time is was even lighter than last month. Only brown, not even pink like the first month, was only when I wiped, and lasted only 2 days. Now alarmed that something isn't right, I took another test which came out negative. That's four tests. The unprotected sex was on 12/29, about 6 and a half weeks ago today.

I definitely have a little firm pouch which is very low and totally unusual for me. Its when I don't suck in or push out. My stomach is normally flat and even when have gained weight, it doesn't look like this.

I have an appt with my OBGYN but can't get in until the end of March. Anyone with any advice on this, who found out they were pregnant only after a blood test?

Thanks everyone!!

Attachments

• Photo on 2-12-14 at 1.41 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2-12-14 at 1.41 PM.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
It sounds like your had one or more anovulatory cycles. Hopefully your OBGYN can give you more inside into what might be causing this. Your abdominal growth would worry me as it's possible you have cysts.

I once just randomly missed a period. Then after about 60/70 days I got one. No explanation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->