No positive? Help :(

shelby1090

Reaction score
So I've been testing since CD9 then tested more frequently as I saw the surge coming. Now the line is barely there (CD14) and I feel like it never really got "positive" does this mean I didn't ovulate? Or did I do something wrong? I was reducing fluid intake waiting more the 2 hours etc. I get lower back pain in the middle of my cycle each month and tender breasts for a day or two that I usually attribute to ovulation given it's timing and I got those yesterday and today. This is our first month using OPKs and I was really hoping it would tell me everything was ok and my body is working. I'm terrified something isn't working right and my body isn't ovulating or something. Stupid. But there it is... Pictures attached. Any help/encouragement would be wonderful!

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 25
Not everyone ovulates by cd14 hun, I definitely don't! cd 20 plus here :thumbup: So hang in there.

Just looking at your pics your cd 11 to 13 look really close so you could have missed tge surge but keep testing just to be sure :)

The only thing that concerns me is that I have regular 27-28 day cycles so if I ovulate to late I might have issues with my literal phase. I'm going to keep testing though just to be sure. Thank you!

Some ladies don't get a positive OPK. Look for a darkening pattern, which I can see cd11-13. Use the opks every month and you will get used to your body's pattern xx

Thank you ladies! I've continued to test and line is pretty much gone so we are thinking it was cd 13 which were my darkest tests. That day and the next two I got low back pain, bits of cramping, and lots of stretchy cm. Defintely hoping this is our month!

I usually ovulate CD 16/17 so try nt t panic a it later f sum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->