...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Thanks SLH, I have never had any type of investigation done until my first pep smear this year and I was just as nevous for that, I will get over it but I expect to get more anxious as the time gets nearer

I had a pap smear the same time I had my very first transvaginal ultrasound and the pap smear was WAY worse than the ultrasound. In fact, the pap smear was way worse than my saline sonohysterogram. I didn't like the pap smear at all.

Thats good to hear .. the nurse had trouble with my smear, couldn't get the angle right to do what she needed, so was really digging around which was extremely uncomfortable

Gdane:

I dont temp. No temp drop that I know of. I havent started spotting yet but my progesterone is a lot higher than it was last cycle so that makes sense. Does your LP usually stay about the same even when your progesterone numbers are different?

If no Af by Monday, then I will test again then, because that would make me one day late. I PRAY she doesnt show, but seeing that bfn makes me feel out.

Also, that story about your dogs was awful. I was convinced that my neighbor tried to poison Lucy one time. There was raw hotdog randomly in our back yard that could have only been thrown by him. Maybe I was being paranoid, but Lucy barks ALOT and how weird is that? I ripped it out of Lucy's mouth and had my stepdad come over and start screaming he was going to kill someone if my dog is ever poisoned while the neighbor was standing outside. My stepdad is a small dude, but cant fight or it would be assault with a deadly weapon, even if he just hits someone he could go to jail for a while. He is badass and definitely knows how to kick some ass! Anyway, needless to say, now when my neighbor puts down poison stuff around the fence, he comes over and lets us know so Lucy doesnt get into it. :)

EDIT: just cause its funny, have you guys ever seen Zombieland? Well, you know woody harrelson and the character he plays in that movie? Total redneck badass? 100% my stepdad. Lol

Ahhhh I'm confusing everyone! Lol I'm sorry. I thought I did sooo good too! Temping wouldn't be a bad idea little lady!

Ahhhh I'm confusing everyone! Lol I'm sorry. I thought I did sooo good too! Temping wouldn't be a bad idea little lady!

I KNOW I KNOW!! lol. I have tried so many times but it just does not work for me! I have been trying to temp since June. Have a VIP FF account and everything! I just cant seem to get into the swing of it!

Tryinfor1, 11dpo might still be too early. My friend from an other thread thought she was out when she tested at 11dpo with an frer and got a negative, but the next day it was a positive. ANYTHING is possible. Even when you do everything right and time sex perfectly, it can still take a long time to conceive. If you are out, don't lose hope! It will HAPPEN.

I'm very sorry everyone if you don't like all the hope I have. People sometimes say I shouldn't be so hopeful because it might never happen, but I am disagreeing with everyone who says that. If you want something bad enough it will happen!

Gdane, I have owned 2 columbia jackets that lasted me forever too. I'm the type of person who likes changes a lot so I gave them away. I still own a gap sweater from when I was 17 lol. It's in perfect condition and it's my warmest sweater I own. That was like 12 years ago.
I hope you have fun with the twins. I'm going to see my little cousin who is 9 months old tomorrow. She's the happiest baby I have ever met. We're going to the annual Christmas parade.
I sometimes get spotting that's brown that lasts for a couple of days after AF. When I was younger, before Depo, it lasted for longer. Because it's not normal for you, I would maybe go to the doctor if it doesn't stop. My brown stuff always went away by day 10 so I have no idea what's going on with you. Have you asked google? lol Maybe you shouldn't do that. Google always scares me.

I went in for my ultrasound today even though I didn't need to lol. My follicle has grown like it should be growing. 2mm in one day. It's now at 20mm and the doctor said that's when the follicle will likely release an egg. I haven't ovulated yet. He said that yesterday my LH was surging and it was at a 27. I'll have to look at LH numbers and values lol. I haven't POAS today yet, but I will this afternoon to see if I get a happy face.
The doctor wants me to come back on Tuesday :( I really wanted to see exactly when the egg was released, but I guess in the eyes of doctor that's irrelevant. I wonder if they can tell on Tuesday what day ovulation happened by looking at the cyst that the egg leaves behind.
My doctor did say that if I was trying this month and I didn't have the rubella vaccine that he would give me an injection? Of course he was in a hurry, and I had no idea what on earth he was talking about, but I really hope that next month he gives me the injection lol. I really want some kind of help for my egg. I am going to make an appointment for a followup in about 8 days from now.

Thanks slh....glad your ultrasound went well.

Ugghhh its freezing rain and snowing all in one day and I just fell down my stairs. My socks were like ice against the stairs I guess. Quite convenient when we just looked at carpet yesterday. I'm ok I just hurt my foot a little. Caught my self thank god. I would have been so pissed if I wasn't able to dtd since I'm just starting my fertile period.

GdaneMom4now hi honey if i have told you about this before please tell me to shut up !!!, but i had to tell you about SHE OAK which can be bought from any homeopathic supplier it is an Australian Bush Flower Remedy and it can only be this to help you. What it does is relaxes you and de-stresses you and levels out all the important hormones that we need to get pregant, you take 7 drops on your tongue twice a day for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks not taking it and then again for 4 weeks and then 2 weeks off again on a 6 week rotation until you get pregnant. It can take between 3 to 6 months. Give it a go hun i"ve been taking it for 3 months this cycle and cant wait to find out if this has worked for me this cycle. I wish you all the best. I dont temp, i dont check or do anything as its just too stressful and prefer this natural way.
GOOD LUCK x

Gdane, for the record I haven't ovulated yet, so I'm not in the 2 week wait. I should get a peak tomorrow or Monday, I think. I've thrown in cheapie OPK's into the mix this month, and my test line was a lot darker than yesterday's...I'm going to do another one around 8 p.m., just for shits-n-giggles. I'll let you know my projected test date when/if the big O day happens! :)

SLH, so glad you got answers today!!! Sounds like everything is moving along nicely for you in your quest to figure stuff out. And YES, you should remain determined and hopeful!!! You have to keep believing that this will happen. A positive attitude inspires the rest of us...I know I'm down about our fertility journey at times, and it helps when others can put it into perspective.

I HATE pap smears...they aren't painful, just uncomfortable as hell. The transvaginal scan is MUCH more tolerable than a pap, in my opinion.

Soooo I'm feeling a little weird. I'm at my old apartments for my nieces bday where I used to live with theex boyfriend I thought I would marry. Have a plain view of our old apartment.

Soooo I'm feeling a little weird. I'm at my old apartments for my nieces bday where I used to live with theex boyfriend I thought I would marry. Have a plain view of our old apartment.

I can see how that would be awkward!! lol. Just try not to think about it! You are with your hubs now, so forget the ex!

Thanks inkdchick you have not told me that before I will have to check it out. My boss said the lady that does the muscle testing and herbs will be here in two months so I will have to wait but I'm going for the bfp before then!

The bday party was good I got to see my cousins and my aunt I haven't gotten to see in a while. Watching the twins went great. They were so much fun plus I got s couple of funny pictures and a hilarious video of them laughing.

My best guy friends gf just texted me and told me she had a dream: " U and ur hubby came over to exchange Christmas gifts and u gave a present that said aunt and uncle and u announced u were pregnant...it was so freaking real" I said I hope it comes true! I always did tell my best guy friend my kids would call him uncle. She said she was praying for us and that we would make great parents and that when it does happen were going shopping! Lol. I'm so glad I get along with this gf. His other one was a psycho!

Somethings going good down there too, having lots of pains! ;) keep growing eggies!

Morning lucky ladies! :hi:

Gdane, aw honey thank you for your kind words :cry::hugs:. What a lovely thing to say! You're a sweetheart :kiss:. Glad you had fun with the twins and what a great dream your friend's gf had - really hope that comes true. That would be AWESOME! Have tons of fun BDing and go get that eggy!
I am in the 2WW and will be testing on 23rd November :thumbup:. I kept meaning to tell you that lol. I blame my age.

SLH so happy to hear you had your scan - yay! And it all sounds good with your big follicle. 20mm is perfect :thumbup:. Will you have another scan on tuesday? I wonder what the injection is? I love the fact that you're so hopeful, not just for yourself but for everyone else :hugs:. You're great for morale and I'm so pleased you're getting some answers.

Mrs B a transabdominal scan is a standard jelly on the belly one. The TV scan is nothing, the girls are right. The probe (I call it the magic wand lol) looks long but it's all wire casing and only the very end goes in. Some sonographers will let you put it in yourself if you feel more comfortable with that. (I'm a sonographer btw.) You will be fine! :hugs:

Tryin your stepfather sounds hardcore! :thumbup: Hope AF stays away :hugs:.

wookie FXed for O day soon! :hugs:.

Pook, lul, buckles, lekker :hugs: and hope you lovelies are well.

AFM after the big dipper yesterday my temp's gone back up so yay! Feeling pretty good today, I think all the supplements I'm taking are helping. More energy and my mood is a lot better.

Have a great weekend everyone, love ya loads.

inkdchick! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hey honey how's it going? Haven't seen you around for ages!

My monitor hasn't peaked yet...the test stick looks like it's finally picked up the LH, and that I'm CLOSE to peaking, but I still got a high. :blush: If I don't peak this month (and I'm sure I will), it will be the first out of the 4 months I've used my CBFM that I haven't gotten a peak reading. Will continue with the OPKs this afternoon, as I did another at 9:00 last night, and it was nearrrrllly positive, just not quite. We BD'd last night, thinking I'd get a peak...so my chart looks more like the beginning of the SMEP thing, but hey, that gets girls pregnant too, right?

Oh well. I'm kind of enjoying all of this sticking peeing and testing anyway. Last night in bed I was having rather severe ovulation pains, so I know it's either happening now, or I'm reaallly close.

inkdchick! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Hey honey how's it going? Haven't seen you around for ages!

hiya honey i haven't spoken to you for ages i know i have been awol coz i didnt want to symptom spot before af was due but that ended up being non avoidable coz ive had really really ainful heavy boob since ov and they are still killing me today af was due today and nothing NEG test sick feeling icky now and again gettng reflux whenever i drink anything, cant drink coffee it tastes really nasty, lower back/top of my bum is aching really bad when i sit and im ready for bed at 6pm and havent had a full nights sleep with no disturbances for a week now and feel so tired and yawning all day but hey will keep testing every other day til either shows but i really want to work now and have just gone and applied for a job locally, and i have an orthopeadic appontment for a knee op on 6th dec so everything is going on for me at once and i dont know what i want more now . Anyaw just gonna see what happens and will let you know .
How are you doing xxx

Gdane, I love how people keep having dreams about you. I hope they come true.

Keekee, your chart looks amazing. That looks like an implantation dip. I know that women can get them without getting a bfp, but I have a LOT of hope for you! I stopped taking vitamins and then when I started taking my prenatal vitamin, I felt like a whole new person. My energy level has increased dramatically and my periods got lighter and don't last as long. I hope this is it for you!

Wookie, I hope you get a peak soon. Lots of women are successful when it comes to the SMEP. I hope you are one of them and it works for you this month! I tried it one month, but it didn't work. I think next month we will try it again.

Pookabear, Buckles, lekker, lullabybarb, and appleblossom, :hi: I hope you are doing well.

AFM, I haven't had a temperature rise and it's making me wonder what the heck is going on. I'm going to assume that I haven't ovulated yet. I don't get to have an ultrasound today to see if the follicle is still there, but I guess if my temp didn't rise it probably is. I used my last smiley yesterday and got a happy face. I don't think I'm going to buy anymore because they are expensive. I guess I will have to wait and see what happens. Usually I ovulate on my second peak, but not this cycle. How confusing! I can't wait until Tuesday.

I'll respond to everyone else in a little bit but yessss keekee! Looks like a great implantation dip!

My temp went up to post o temps and I'm really confused.

I was looking back at my old charts and my temp did this one other time...the chart that I thought I had an implantation dip and a chemical. Man I hope this is it but it sticks! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->