...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

SLH, an OPK turns positive when you get your LH surge, as that's all an OPK really measures. This can happen as far out as 36 hours before ovulation, so keep using that monitor AND your OPKs...I think you'll find that the readings will align really shortly. Your monitor picked up an LH surge, and also a drop in estrogen (or an increase...I can't remember!!! Bugger!) I would advise taking another OPK later this afternoon or in the early evening...it may pick up your surge then.

Bummer about getting a peak after a rubella vaccine! If it's any consolation at all, you really DO NOT want to get pregnant this month after having it. There's a risk of serious birth defects associated with it, and also a high incidence of miscarriage directly after receiving the shot. Hopefully, your body is forecasting what may happen NEXT month, when you really can get right back to business on TTC...and how wonderful about your DH's SA!!! All things seem to be pointing to a baby in your future, sweetie! How awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed that your next cycle is very similar to this one...

Pook, I had no idea that you have been through what you've been through in all of this TTC business. Here I've been a part of the CBFM crowd for a while now, and really never understood your struggles until you posted your recap. All I can say, is that I truly, truly want to see you concieve...Lord knows you've earned it, girl. :) We'll party big time on here when we finally see your BFP!!!!

Lekker, get on that BDing crazy train, woman!!!! I'm about ready to join you (with my DH, I mean...LOLOLOL!!!! That would get us nowhere in this baby making mission!!! LOL!)

Gdane, hang in there. Your time will come, and I'm hoping/praying that this next cycle will be the beginning of your nine months!!!!!!!

Well hello shiny new thread!
Sorry I've been MIA for the week, have been back at work and am totally knackered but tonight I get to hang out on BnB so yay for that.
Wow, loads going on here and really good to read everyone's recap.
Here's mine:-
I'm the granma of the thread at the grand old age of 40. Been married to OH for 18 months (we were engaged within a week of meeting!) and haven't been able to TTC because I've been having treatment for breast cancer. Am currently charting and using the monitor to get a handle on my cycles as AF only came back in May this year. Just had my first appointment with the FS and am having some blood work done (had my day 21 progesterone and a serum something and rubella check today, then got day 2/3 bloods next) and the doc has ordered an ultrasound scan and a HSG (eek!) Am taking prenatal vits, omega 3, CoQ10 and Agnus Castus, using preseed, considering softcups and trying to get as much sexy time in as possible.

So that's me, short but sweet :winkwink:.

This is a great thread (thanks Gdane!) and I think I'm now up to date with where everyone's at...massive :hugs: to all my old chums SLH, pook, Gdane, lekker, buckles, wookie, Mrs B and...where's our lul? And super welcome :hugs: to TryinFor1 and Apple Blossom! Great to meet you gals.

I'm 5DPO and hoping I get to POAS this cycle! AF always shows her ugly face early, damn her...

Forgive me for not responding to everyone personally but know you are all in my thoughts and I'm just waiting for the day when one of you posts that :bfp: emoticon. Come on lucky girls, we can do it!

Love y'all loads
xxx

I heard that. The only thing I have to do is wait for DH to get home so we can go to the movies!

If I were you, I would just call and ask if you could still go in. You are monitoring your cycles and they had you scheduled anyway right?

SLH, sweetie, don't ever apologise for 'writing so much'...I love reading your posts! That goes for all of you. Listen to your granma, she knows what she's talking about :haha:.

I agree with Tryin, you've nothing to lose by calling them and asking if you can go in for a scan. Let us know how you get on.

I better see a BFP here very soon. Tryinfor1, Wookie, and Keekee, you guys are in the two week wait now so one of you better get two lines on an hpt. That's an order!

Yes ma'am! :haha: Aw, SLH I really hope you get to have your scan tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you!

keekee, your chart is looking great btw!

Ooh, you think so? It certainly looks better than last cycle's. I'm hoping the good post ov temp rises mean that my progesterone level is nice and high. I was worried about being estrogen dominant. Thanks SLH :hugs:.

I'm not in my 2 week wait yet! I haven't ovulated...I'm on CD 12, and still on high on my monitor...I may peak tomorrow or Sunday, judging from the looks of my estrogen line on my test sticks. My LH line is non-existent, and usually doesn't show up at all unless I peak, which I think is wierd, but whatever. You're not supposed to read the frickin' sticks anyway, I guess.

SLH, I'd go in tomorrow, just as everyone else has suggested. They'll probably see you, and give you better insight into what is going on. I don't know if the sonohystergram has anything to do with early ovulation, but if it does, sign me up! Kiddin'!!! :) I'm glad at least your monitor is reading your hormone levels correctly...it lined right up with your bloodwork, and confirms to me why I'm using the contraption, rather than regular OPK's...yay for accuracy!

Keekee, I'm so glad you've popped in! I was wondering where you were! I need to take a quick gander at your chart...

Keekee, it's looking good!!! Nice high temps...awesome thermal shift!

Keekee, I thought I had an estrogen dominance too because of the short luteal phase and lots of monitor highs, but all of my blood work has come back normal and I do not have an estrogen dominance. I'm hoping you don't either and if you do I think it can easily be fixed.
I hope you get your bfp next week! You deserve it so much.

Aw, bless you lovely :hugs::cry::hugs:. Thank you so much!

I'm really interested to see what your temps do tomorrow too and hope you get your scan so you have all the info you need. It's good to find out what your body's doing :thumbup:. Keep us posted!

AF IS LEAVING THE BUILDING! Today should be the final tiny bit of it. I'm pretty excited! :) Just got off from job #1 about to go try to take a nap so I can go to job #2 but the neighbors downstairs just got home and are slamming doors like it's nothing! Maybe they will just beat the shit out of each other and the cops will take them both away lol

Yay for AF going on her merry way lekker! Onwards and upwards, GL and FXed for the next cycle :hugs:.

Yay for AF leaving the building. I hope you can get some sleep. I used to live in a basement apartment and the people who lived above me were ASSES! They would party until 5 sometimes 6 in the morning. They would get piss drunk and start problems with me. They would break into my apartment. They would pee on the lawn whenever they got drunk. They had control of the heat and didn't like the warm so in the winter when it was
-40 celsius out they would leave the heat off and I was forced to freeze. I had to sleep with over a dozen blankets and I still never got warm. It was awful. This was before I met DH. Now we have a great place to live and can hardly ever hear the neighbours. We do have a dick though who lives next door and complains about our dog when he barks. But we can't help it that he has separation anxiety and doesn't like it when we leave lol.
I can understand what you are going through. I hope they get taken away too lol.

Hell, that sounds like a complete nightmare! What a bunch of f**kwits (excuse my French.) I used to have shitty neighbours too, I don't think I got any proper sleep for 8 years :wacko:. The day they moved out was a great day. Bad neighbours suck arse :growlmad:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->