...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

I was looking back at my old charts and my temp did this one other time...the chart that I thought I had an implantation dip and a chemical. Man I hope this is it but it sticks! [-o<

Me too! I so hope this is it for you lovely :hugs:. FXed!

SLH aw you're such a sweetie :hugs:. I can't wait for your ultrasound either! Maybe you will ovulate tomorrow?

Wookie hope you get your peak soon! It's so frustrating waiting for that peak. I ended up resetting my monitor (thanks SLH!) 'cos it went wacky and I was just getting highs for ages. Damn. Come on and peak!

Inky! Wow, sounds like you have an awful lot going on. Those all sound good symptoms, keep POASing and I hope you get your sticky bean :hugs:. Good luck with the job and do keep us posted. Be thinking of ya.

How/where's everyone else?

Wookie: I'm sure you'll peak soon. What cd do you normally peak on? Just keep bding!

Thanks slh: I love that ppl are having dreams of me getting pregnant too! I think you will ovulate in the next two days. probably tomorrow. I wouldn't buy opks either. Your monitor would tell you the same if not more. Why waste the money?

Oh and I dont know if anyone cares but dh and I had some awesome bdinf this morning. ended up finishing st the same time :)

I'm here.... Just had a manic weekend! We really haven't been TTC this month, so we'll see what happens.
I have a two day hangover, hubby and I went to a wedding on Friday, and I've been suffering since lol

Had a quick catch up and it so much has been happening!

Good luck girls xxxx

I am here. I was out all day and now it's time to watch TV, but when I'm home I'm always in front of my computer lol.

Lol thanks slh how are you doing? We saw breaking dawn tonight :)

I'm good how are you?

I'm watching The Walking Dead right now and this woman had an affair with her husband because she thought HE was dead and now she is pregnant. How could you get pregnant in a zombie apocalypse? lol. I see pregnancy everywhere on TV. We went to see Harold and Kumar thinking it would get my mind off of TTC and give me a laugh, but guess what? Kumar got a girl knocked up when he was pulling out and Harold and his wife were dealing with infertility for a year. The first thing the movie opens with is the wife saying something like, "Let's go upstairs because I'm ovulating!" I literally spat out my pop. As you in the States would call it, soda lol. I thought for sure that movie would take my mind off of TTC, but nope of course not, it's everywhere.

My husband loves the walking dead but thats messed up. Not all of us americans call it soda. I'm in sd and we all call it pop. ;) thats messed u up about harold and kumar! Man! I was thinking that in breaking dawn, how can a vampire get a chick pregnant and I can t?

I am here! It's been a rough day for us. Everything was fine until our friend Little called us, he's in rehab suffering from a traumatic brain injury and his memory is horrible. BUT I don't know how or why he thinks that I'm pregnant. He called DH to congratulate him. o_O I'm like...what made him think I was pregnant?! ODD!!!!! Then got a phone call from the SIL to tell me that a family member passed away but we knew it was going to happen and we can't go home for the funeral. And then my mom filled me in that my uncle made it through surgery but they didn't get all of the cancer in his brain and he might need a kidney transplant too so I told her to find out and I would get tested to see if I'm a match. So after all of this I decided to hit the bottle that was hidden in the back of the freezer. As I'm halfway in my sister calls to inform me she had a gran maul seizure. SERIOUSLY!!!! Can today get ANY effking better?!

I rarely drink and I'm about #5 in and I'm YET to be snookered. I think it's time for the final drink and then dragging the sleeping hubby to bed. We rented a movie but as usual he passed out halfway through and I am not ready for bed yet. Even with the crappy kneed that I'm nursing I feel like I have enough energy to clean the whole house for absolutely no reason. I guess it's my body getting adjusted to the new job.

NOT to forget...I know a novel...DH approached me yesterday afternoon about adoption again. My husbands Aunt(who just lost her "husband") has custody of her 3 grandchildren and she cannot take care of them so she is having to turn them over on Dec 1st to social services. He introduces the idea of us adopting them and my jaw nearly hits the floor. IF adoption was an option for me at this moment I wouldn't be ready for it to happen in just 2 weeks ish. ESP with 3 kids and the youngest is already 1. The children have all been born with drugs in their system, the oldest I believe is 4 years old, and I just don't think I could get attached to them as the risk of them going back to the parents would be high. I feel like a total bitch for saying no. But seriously that's a lot of pressure too fast. My heart hurts as I hate the thought of them going into the system but my main thing is a baby I have 9 months to plan for, to save money for, and to become attached to without anyone taking my child away. THREE kids in 2 weeks just isn't something I can be ready for. Am I wrong for saying no?

i think you need a little more time to think about it but to be honest i wouldnt want to give them back to anyone once an attachment had been formed its a very hard thing to do and to be honest about how you would feel is best , you need to talk to your hubby and be honest he will understand im sure good luck hun xx

Oh, Lekker, what a day you had!!!!!!!!! Don't make any fly-by-night decisions...taking on those children may be a commitment neither you or DH are emotionally prepared to make.

SLH, I love The Walking Dead!!! I've been wondering how the pregnant character maintains her pregnancy, as she never seems to EAT!!!! And being a former pregnant person, I can tell you there are two things I wanted to do...sleep and eat. I couldn't get enough fried foods, oddly enough. Jalapeno poppers and onion rings were like fine cuisine to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Bella from the Twilight series? Thanks for getting knocked up by the Undead. Perhaps we could all order some frozen Dracula sperm, and give that a go??? Because that's where I'm at with this whole TTC thing. I'd do anything.

My damn monitor is still reading "high"...I'm on CD 15. Normally I would have peaked by now, but we'll just see. My peaks do tend to vary, and my nightly OPK's are getting darker, just not dark enough to be positive.

I am very confused and concerned. I had a peak 3 days ago my bloodwork showed an LH surge, but I still haven't ovulated according to FF. My temp has not gone up :shrug:
When the nurse called me On Friday she said I would ovulate that day but on Saturday the ultrasound showed I didn't. The dr said my follicle was at the size where it should release an egg and that was 2 days ago.

What happens if they want to do an IUI, for example, and tell me that they would do it when my LH surged? It wouldnt work because they would do it way too early and the sperm would die. I'm not even trying but I'm obsessed lol. I'm very worried about future procedures being done too early because of my weird problem.

SLH: Try not to worry. I think that's what the trigger shot he was talking about would be for...to "trigger" your body to release your egg at the perfect time. :hugs: I know it's all scary but I promise it'll be worth it. Just try not to get worked up deary.

Wookie: Sometimes our bodies do weird things. all we can do it wait it out. Sorry it really sucks I know what you're going through and it's not fun, but really I learned the hard way, no use on getting worked up about it when we can't control it. All you can do is keep on BD'ing and hope for the best! Just think, it means that egg is still growing!

Lekker: I'm so very very very sorry to hear what you're going through. Nothing I'm goin to say is going to make it all better so :hugs: is all I got. Cancer and all that stuff is so hard. :( Why does life gotta be soo hard? I agree with you though> I can't do adoption especially in that circumstance. Thats something that cannot be taken lightly.

AFM: Another high on my monitor as expected. I think I will peak tomorrow or the next day, but I'm thinking the next day. My temps are freaking weird but I think the clomid is really messing with me because I can't sleep because of my hot flashes. They're driving me crazy, but at least that's my only side effect with clomid. I am fortunate for that.

Lekker: SOrry for such the horrible day you had. That sounds crazy. :hugs:

Everyone else, dont know what the conversation is about but I am super jealous of that bitch! She gets to have Edwards baby! I would have his babies any day! GAH he looked pretty much freaking hot in the movie too. :) My mom called me last night and said she didnt feel complete after watching it and we have to go see it again. lol. She is a twilight freak. So next week we are going to see it again.

Oh, and the witch showed today. one day late, but it extended my lp to 13 days. So I guess that is a bit of good news.

I love Twilight, but have yet to watch Breaking dawn, our cinemas are rubbish around here and far too cramped for too many people, so will wait til it calms down a little

CD 38 for me today!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko: Hope af comes soon or knowing my luck it will be when my scans are due!

Sorry about your bad day lekker,

Hope the rest of you are all well this monday! xx

Yeah I can't take those children in. It's just impossible. I feel bad for them that they have parents who are worthless but it's out of my hands.

As for today DH and I had a blow out over something majorly stupid as soon as I woke up. And I think the real reason is I accepted my ex's friends request on facebook. But instead of pitching a temper tantrum about bread he should have just said the real truth and allowed me to explain myself.

I'm sorry you are in the position you are in Lekker. I used to be in a similar situation just a few months ago. My cousin has 3 kids who were and might still be neglected. Children's services took them all away from my cousins ex girlfriend and I was asked by another cousin if I would take one of the kids. Umm, yeah I was just recently married and I'm trying to start my own family. There's no way that I'm going to adopt a 9 year old who isn't even potty trained yet. His sister is 6. The older one is 12 and lives with her grandparents now. The neglect was so bad. The parents let their little 4 year old walk to school by herself. They let her go to the park by herself and they lived in one of the worst areas in our city. Put it this way, I have found drugs on the side walk while visiting them and have heard gun shots lots of times. The kids were left home alone. They were allowed to play unattended on their 15th floor balcony. Their mother was a hoarder and mentally abused them by calling them BAD names. They never ate. My little cousin was eating a baggy of sugar when I went to her house once, I was disgusted. They don't have bed times, so they pull all nighters! All of the kids would have bags under their eyes. They are allowed to watch horror movies and play violent video games. They missed 90% of school because their parents were too lazy to take them. They never had any clean clothes or winter jackets or boots. One time the oldest one ran out on to a busy street and my cousin, (her father) didn't care. He was like well, maybe if she gets hit by a car she'll learn her lesson. ARE YOU FRIGGING KIDDING ME? There are so many more horror stories that I don't have the time to type out, but you could only imagine lol. I mean it could be worse, they could be sexually abused or physically abused. The 2 youngest live with their dad and he is going through parenting classes and getting help from children's services right now, but the whole situation is messed up. I know what you're going through, but luckily for me there's NO way my husband would agree to take in my cousins. They are really messed up kids from all of the neglect, so they need more care than I could give them and I am busy trying to start my own family at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->