...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

DH & I live in a house in a residential neighborhood!!! I'm so glad to be past the apartment/rental years. We now have yardwork, property taxes, and home maintenance and repairs, but it is SO worth it when I remember some of the crazy neighbors I've had.

We have a lovely little room we're going to use as the nursery when we finally conceive little Henry James or Hannah Denise. I can't wait for that time to arrive!!!

My friends are always complaining about the annoying things their children do and say, and I keep reminding them that I can't wait to be annoyed by my own children...they are very fortunate to experience motherhood, as it doesn't come to all of us easily!

OH JESUS.

About the welfare thing, it sparked something that I need to rant about because I am PISSED.

My brothers girlfriend, whom I FUCKING HATE (sorry for the language), is pregnant with his baby.. or she says its his. I dont believe it and neither does DH. Anyway, I can not stand her. Hate her with everything and I DO NOT hate people.

Anyway, I was at my parents house the other day and I noticed her mail addressed to my parents house. Needless to say, I got really mad and called my mom and started screaming. That bitch does NOT live there. She will NEVER live there. She will NEVER be considered family. Just the bitch who got knocked up by my brother, which I am pretty sure she did on purpose because her family is fucked up and mine is amazing and I am 100% sure she got pregnant because she wanted to be a "part of the family" :haha:

Anyway, my mom said that she is on medicaid and they cant get the papers sent to my brother and hers house because MY BROTHER (NOT HER AT ALL BECAUSE SHE IS LAZY AND DOES NOTHING AND IS GOING NOWHERE AT AGE 27) makes too much money and they would be turned down for medicaid.

So I said, "Oh really? So my tax dollars are going to her playing the system?" To this my mom said. " They cant afford a baby, and it isnt your tax dollars. You dont work."

OK. "So my HUSBANDS tax dollars are going that slut? and BTW mom, she should have thought about that before she opened her skanky diseased ridden legs!"

WHOAH. So I sound like a bitch talking about her. BUt she has cheated on my brother, given him TWO, yes I said TWO, stds. She has hit on my husband multiple times, once including my birthday where I let both of them have it. She hit on my uncle who is old and had a mini skirt on with her legs all wide open in front of my stepdad. UHM gross!

OK. Rant over. Sorry that sounded mean. IDC. I HATE HER.

Tryinfor1, she sounds completely VILE!!!! May I ask why your brother is still with a girl that's given him two STD's? Is he aware that she has been hitting on various male members of his family? Ugh, how awful.

Is your brother convinced the baby is his? If he feels it may not be, could he be persuaded into some type of paternity testing?

I don't blame you for feeling the way you do about her...it's hard to watch the people we love make rotten choices. We can only pray he comes to his senses, and learns from the situation.:nope:

Holy lots going on batman! Hey keekee nice to have you back and full of it!, haha! Nothing much new with me...ovary pains and what not. I've been relaxing with my hubby and playing cal of duty. I have quite the headache so I'll have to put my two cents in on everything later... lol you know I always do!

I bet my husband he was wrong on the meaning of a word..if I was right I got a back rub...needless to say my back feels pretty relaxed :haha: plus I can say I was right!

Hubs told me when we get our tax returns I can buy anything I want since I never get anything for myself. Well is it sad the first thought is pay off medical bills, fence, and carpet. Then I'm like:dohh: you idiot, mexico! I know our return won't cover it but it would st least cover half maybe? I've been dying to go back since or honeymoon. I was in heaven.

So, besides babies whats on our christmas lists? I feel selfish because everything I want is expensive:
Hair done
New winter coat (I've had mine four nearly nine years)
Remote start for my car
Trip
Kitten
Clothes.
New nicholas sparks book

None of which we can afford but a girl can dream right? I want to get my dh a tv but we really need new carpet. Oh the joys of being an adult.

We get to watch the twins tomorrow (niece& nephew/god children) for the first time by ourselves and have my other nieces second birthday party. Kind of excited the twins just melt my heart. They just turned one at the end of october so we will have our hands full but are so looking forward to it. Theyre so much fun and theyre our world. Man I love all my nieces and nephews :" can't wait to have some of our own!

Hey Gdane! :hi: Yes, I'm back muahahaha....have missed y'all :hugs:.
Aw, sounds like you're going to have a lovely day tomorrow with the twins. I love watching my OH with kids, he has a real natural way with them. Makes me feel all warm inside. I know what you mean about the joys of being an adult :wacko:. We're having an austerity Christmas because we have zero money this year. Am hoping to get a refund on some insurance and am already planning to pay off the credit cards with it. It's all fun being a grown up.

Tryin, SLH is right your brother's gf does sound like a tool. Hell. If she was in the UK she'd be on the Jeremy Kyle show. There's some ridiculous people on there and they all get pg at the drop of a hat, even after one night stands :growlmad:.

AFM, had a big temp drop today so am hoping it doesn't mean my progesterone is out of whack. At least if it is I'll get to find out and should be able to do something about it.

How's everyone else today? SLH are you getting your US scan? Really hope so! :hugs:

Just got my letter through for my investigational scans, hubby cant come with me as he doesnt drive and work wont allow me the time off to drive him back to work (20 mins out) when the hospital is in the same city as my work. Im a little nervous, theyre doing a transabdominal and transvaginal x

Mrs. B, I don't know what a transabdominal entails, but I can tell you the tranvaginal scan is no big deal at all. I'm assuming you've never had one, but I did during my pregnancy, and all they do is slap a condom on the ultrasound wand, lube it up, and insert it into your hootie-dootie. It's not painful at all, honey. I'm so glad you're getting the ball rolling with testing and such! Good luck!

Gdane, have fun with the little twins...I bet they're adorable!!!

Thanks SLH, I have never had any type of investigation done until my first pep smear this year and I was just as nevous for that, I will get over it but I expect to get more anxious as the time gets nearer

Tryinfor1, she sounds completely VILE!!!! May I ask why your brother is still with a girl that's given him two STD's? Is he aware that she has been hitting on various male members of his family? Ugh, how awful.

Is your brother convinced the baby is his? If he feels it may not be, could he be persuaded into some type of paternity testing?

I don't blame you for feeling the way you do about her...it's hard to watch the people we love make rotten choices. We can only pray he comes to his senses, and learns from the situation.:nope:

She is vile! A big nasty bitch, she is!

IDK whyth he is still with her. He KNOWS we all hate her. He knew that from the first time I met her. He likes crazy bitches. His other baby's momma, who I actually like though, is kinda messed up too and used to swing at my brother. Busted his ear drum once. BUT. OMFG. I just remembered something. That crazy bitch he is with now, came towards my brother one time when she was pissed WHEN HE WAS LAYING NEXT TO MY 5 YEAR OLD NEPHEW. Came over and attacked my brother when he was 2 inches away from his son. omfg, when I heard that my mom had to like calm me the eff down so I didnt drive over and cut her with my stepdads sword! I was ready to too. Running around the house shaking, crying, PISSED, keys in hand. Just thinking about it makes me really mad again.

Everyone asks me why I dont like her? Maybe if she wasnt such a fuck up and didnt keep doing crazy things I would.

And I have no idea if he thinks its his. DH and I are convinced it isnt. He said if he were Curtis, he would ask for a paternity test. But how do you approach that?

OH,btw. My brother is no saint either. He has cheated on her with baby momma quite a few times. The whole situation is messed up.

Mrs.B: I have had those scans before. Dont worry, everything will be alright. ANSWERS ANSWERS ANSWERS! I love them and you will get some more today!

GDane: 9 years is a freaking long ass time to own a coat. You are only like 22 or 23 right? How do you still have the same coat from early teenage years? Havent you grown any? I need a new one too..or I guess I dont actually NEED one. I have one but I asked for a North Face jacket last year and instead got some huge bulky thing that costed more than what I originally wanted. IDK why my grandmother thought to do that. Have fun with the twins today too! I dont know any babies I can watch. :(

SLH: Good luck at your appointment! I hope they still see you, I bet they will! :hugs:

KeeKee: good luck with your progesterone.Lol Sorry, I didnt know what else to say!

AFM:

I need to stop testing. 11dpo and a :bfn: Just waiting for the witch to show her face now. :cry: I feel quite defeated. We timed everything so perfectly, had sex everyday leading up to ovulation, the day of, the day after. Conceive plus, softcups, everything. I am already out for December (not sure if I have said this already) because DH is going out for business on my fertile week. OR ACTUALLY, it is between him and someone else. But I know he is going to offer to go, because his entire work besides him and his best friend he works with are a bunch of lazy asses who put all their work on those two.

Alright ladies, I drug my butt out of bed, so here I go:

Lekker: I don't know why I thought you were in the TWW. Sorry dear! :dohh: Hope everything is going well for you! YAY for af leaving the building and bah hum bug to stupid neighbors, we have some really stupid neighbosr too. Thank goodness one of them moved out. We're hoping the house stays empty or some cool people move in!! Haha, a girl can hope right?

SLH: That really really sucks. But you gotta do what's best :hugs: on to next month! I would call and ask if you could still come in too. I mean you were already scheduled...? But they probably don't want to come in because it's a saturday. Good luck and let us know how it goes, this is all very interesting to me! I'm confused on your results too with the OPK and monitor but just remember the monitor detects estrogen too, and two things need to happen to peak, so the OPK won't be as accurate in that sense. Have you had a positive opk yet? Yes, the opk can turn positive 12-36 hours before the egg is released. Sometimes an egg won't even release...I had that happen before. You guys are very generous...I don't think i could give my monitor away...kudos to you though! We have a neighbor that yelled at my dogs for barking like a month ago, he didn't see me laying in the hammock and it wasn't my dogs that were barking, it was the neighbors behind us across the alley so I sat up and stared him down. He hates animals and I would be willing to bet money that he poisoned my dogs and that's why nala died. He's an old guy that hates animals. i have a really really sad story, my boss showed me a picture on facebook yesterday, his friends couldn't figure out why their dog acted so weird all the time and they got xrays (cocker spaniel) and there were bb's all over in this poor dog and alot of them were close to his heart. I would be busting down doors beating people down if that was my dog.

TryinFor1: I've seen girls not get their BFP until 14dpo, but if you had a temp drop it doesn't look good. Sorry doll :hugs: Ahhh stupid welfare people! Can't stand the people that abuse the system. Don't even get me started on all of this! I'm sorry you got another BFN and aren't able to try next month. Who knows, maybe you will get a surprise visit or your ovulation will be late from traveling? You never ever know!! :)

***If wookie, tryinfor1 and keekee are all in the tww why do I not have test dates? I think I jumped the gun with december test dates!! What's your guys' test dates?

Keekee: your chart *does* look amazing :) :dust: to you and thanks for all the laughs. You are definately a breath of fresh air in a sea of ttc depression lol. Maybe that big dip is implantation dip?!?! Can't wait to see tomorrows temp shoot back up! :happydance: I am going to have a fantastic day with the twins!! She hasn't decided whether or not she will let me bring them to the party but I'm hoping so! :) I also LOVE watching my hubby with the kids. He sooooo great with them and I can tell when he looks at them (twins espeically because him and his brother look alike and the kids look like his brother) He just is thinking man I can't wait for our kids. The way he looks at them breaks my heart. I want so badly to give him what he wants.

Wookie: some girls don't get an LH line until right as they ovulate. Some girls horomones move faster than others some gradually increase. I don't think anything is wrong with you. I've seen lots of opks on girls that are stark white then the next day super dark. Awe about your nursery. My nursery is what I'm sitting in every day I'm on the computer. I can't wait to paint it and get the crib up here. My mom already bought me a crib and stuff so I'm half tempted some days to bring it up stairs and put it all together. But I can't bring myself to do it. What if it just sits here empty for ever?

MrsB: Don't you worry yourself about those ultrasounds!! Honestly, not trying to get gross, but the vaginal one isn't any bigger than a dildo it's actually pretty small lol. I hope you get the results you want and let us know how it goes! I know it sucks your hubby cant come. I almost had a break down when I found out my dh couldn't be with me during my HSG

Apple Blossom: I hope you enjoyed the movie!! We're going to go sometime this weekend! Probably tomorrow and then I gotta go monday with the girl inlaws. We have a cheap theater in our small town so it doesn't cost very much :) I can't wait for your IVF appt you're going to have me counting down too!

As for myself: Yes I've owned my coat since I was a 8th grader or freshman. It still fits and looks and works fine (its a columbia) but I'm just over it and ready for a change. I've had my coat longer than I've had my vehicles lol. I got a high today on the monitor and my cp and cm is fertile so I'm going to get :sex:ing pretty soon and go at it as much as possible. I'm really super duper confused though because My cm STILL has that brownish tint to it like left over af blood. I've never had it this long and it kind of worries me. I'm just going to keep on keepin on like it's not there. What do you guys think it could be??? Well I better go make dh some breakfast. :) He's been waiting for me to stop baby and bumping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->