• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

My positive thinking went out the window when my temp stooped. I really didn't want to have to spend the money.

Well I set it to CD 2 but it wouldn't reset...I had my alarm set to do it so I wasn't getting out of bed to go into the bathroom to dig out my instruction book. I tried holding both buttons down but nothing worked. We shall see how it goes. Not to mention I have to buy a new thermomter because mine no longer works properly.

Lekker, you have to put a clean stick in and hold down the buttons to wipe the memory. I would buy a bd brand thermometer. I love mine :)

Ah I forgot about putting the stick in there. I'll do that in the morning! <3 Thank you

Lekker, so sorry AF got you. Ugh, I'm probably next, eh?

Thank you! I cracked and tested after school with a FRER. The second line showed up right away.

Going for my first beta tomorrow afternoon, and another on Sunday, just to check if my hcg is rising. My first scan hasn't been scheduled, but it will be between 7-8 weeks, rather than the traditional 12 weeks, as I have a history of miscarriage at this point.

Currently, I'm feeling a mix of shock, terror, elation, apprehension, excitement, and guarded joy. I guess once you lose one child, you realize pregnancy isn't always an automatic guarantee you'll end up with a take-home baby.

I pray this is my rainbow Henry James or Hannah Denise.

I definitely feel a bit different than last time. Boobies HURT, and that's a new thing entirely. And my lower back has been killing me. And I have a different pressure sensation in my lower abdomen. Come to think of it, pooping has been a bit rough, too.

Anyway, I'm going to go pray for this pregnancy. It's up to the Lord now.

Thank you, dear!!!

I wish for nothing more than you chickies to all get your bfp's, too.

For those of you seeing or headed to a FS, and for those of you trying with all your heart and soul to conceive, I pray for all of you. Whatever happens to me with bean #2, and whatever happens to you is truly up to God.

I need to lay my fears and anxieties at His feet, and give thanks for another opportunity. It just blows me away.

You're my girls!!! And you're all going to running around barefoot and pregnant in the future! Don't ever let the TTC blues whip your asses, because there's always hope.

OH MY GOSH WOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Please just because you're prego....please don't leave the thread? *bats eyelashes* WOW I want to see your test!

I'd post a pic, but my camera is broken, and I don't want to monkey with my Blackberry...it's slow and janky.

I don't want to leave this thread, either!!! In fact, I'm not going to!!! I don't feel safely pregnant enough yet to move over to the pregnancy forums.

Yes, I'm one of those highly anxious PAL ladies. I think we may be the most neurotic pregnant variety of all, lol!

Wookie!!! Congratulations, really happy for you and I hope the next months are happy and healthy!

Afm, I am day 9 of ny cycle and we went and had our first appointment with the FS, he did an internal scan and has booked me in for an hsg in the next 4 days, and then a set of bloods on day 2-6 of my next cycle. If all clear we will fall into the unexplained area.... He said he can put me on clonus but doesn't think it will be worth while as I already ovulate, but we can try, or we go straight in with IVF
Xxx

I'm glad to.hear they do something on your first visit. I'll be cd6 so frustrated now we will have to wait another month. I'm glad they got you in! Good luck. Keep us updated

Ugh, Gdane, I hate that you have to wait too. It absolutely sucks. But, I'd just keep popping the Vitex, taking care of yourself (EMOTIONALLY, too, hon!!!), working out, and all of the other good things you've been doing. It will be next cycle before you know it, and I hope you have some answers.

Buckles, I hope you get some sort of explanation of what's going with your situation too. I think it would suck to be in the "unexplained fertility" category, but on the upside, it also means there isn't necessarily anything wrong.

So here's my weekend update. I think tomorrow will HOPEFULLY be the final day for AF. I bought a new thermometer tonight at walgreens. It's pink ;) and I'm really hoping for a good shot this month. Just as long as I can catch it before the 20th! lol because we start traveling on the 20th. Right now Shaddix is harrassing me to take him out to go potty and I am NOT going out in this cold weather. He's being very *******.

So here's my weekend update. I think tomorrow will HOPEFULLY be the final day for AF. I bought a new thermometer tonight at walgreens. It's pink ;) and I'm really hoping for a good shot this month. Just as long as I can catch it before the 20th! lol because we start traveling on the 20th. Right now Shaddix is harrassing me to take him out to go potty and I am NOT going out in this cold weather. He's being very *******.

Lekker, I have the pink thermometer from Walgreens...I used it for 6 cycles, and although I THOUGHT the battery was starting to poop out on it, it's now reading my temp fine. I like it! :thumbup: What other goodies are you going to try this month? You know, this past month on Clomid was also the first month I used those smiley OPK's in the afternoons, as a supplement to the CBFM. And the smiley's caught my surge 12 HOURS (!!!) before my monitor, so of course we bd'ed right then. And I do believe the next day (my first peak day) was my actual ovulation day. So we had sex the two days BEFORE my peak.

I'm just throwing it out there! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->