...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Ya know I think that's going around because I'm feeling serious pain in my ovaries too. Like they are going to burst. Not sure but I won't have time to go to the OBGYN before we leave :(

PS I'm PISSED at First Response. Anyone remember that AWESOME false positive that broke my heart? Yeah well I just NOW got the "check" they were supposed to mail me. It's a COUPON to buy more of their products. ANY 1 Item up to 34 bucks in value. Nice huh? Yeah I appreciate the fact that it's worth more than the pregnancy test I bought...BUT honestly where do they come off thinking that I SERIOUSLY want to purchase more products from them? (Even though I will use the coupon) it's just irritating...like when you go out to eat and they automatically add gratuity to the bill???? Yeah nothing irritates me more than ASSUMPTION on stuff like this HAHA

End of rant! Other than that how are you all today?

Lekker, how annoying. I'm sure you really don't want to rely on First Response after using a funky test.

Amb- I hope the ovarian funkiness is a good sign for you!

Ladies...my chart....WHAT IS THAT!? SERIOUSLY! What the crap is going on!? Yesterday I SHOOOOOOOTTTTT WAY up there...today PLUMMET!? WHAT is this crap!? I'm kinda tired of getting so many High's on the CBFM. And I was looking at my sticks from this week. So about the first high I had pretty dark double lines and then since then they have faded down. I know I'm not exactly supposed to read those lines myself but I just found it odd. Has anyone ever noticed it with theirs?

Yeah, but you only shot up to 97.3...that looks like pre-o temps. Could have just been tossing and turning that night, who knows? :shrug: I don't think you've ov'd yet. Hope something comes out of your girls sore ovaries. Mine have been kind of sore too. I hope when I go in for my second ultrasound on valentines day...TWOOO DAYS, that they say holy moses, your follicles are ready to pop! lets get on with it! Give me the trigger and then IUI the next day. That would be pretty effin sweet. Lets get on with it and get that bfp already!

Sorry about your ordeal with the FRER Lekker.

Sorry, Lekker, I have NO clue. :shrug: I'm a charting virgin. :blush: Hopefully, somebody can help you out, I understand the frustration. :hugs:

I'm kinda frustrated, too. I'm on CD13 and still showing high. I could have sworn I saw some EWCM yesterday (still trying to get the hang of checking CM) and all of my ovarian pains are gone. Could I have ovulated? :shrug: Ugh, I wish I would've bought some OPKs to double check...

It's hard to say Amb, I think the monitor would have peaked but I have no idea...I think you should take up charting! it's helped me a lot! Do you check your cervical position? If it's low firm and closed, you probably ovulated, if not, you probably just had an estrogen surge givng you ewcm. When in doubt, hump it out ladies!

Haha, thanks, Gdane. I'm still really new to the checking CM and CP and all that. So used to having doctors do everything for me! :blush: I thought about trying charting, but my sleeping schedule is so erratic, I dunno if it'll be accurate. If I don't get knocked up this cycle, I'll be willing to try anything. :)

Well, we're all pretty much experts by now, so if you have any questions, let us know! The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility was a major helpt to me. But I would used Fertility friend to chart.
https://www.tcoyf.com/content/BookOverview.aspx

Check your cervix, if it's like high where you can barely touch it and about the softness of your lips, you're probably ovulating...and if it is low where it's like RIGHT THERE when you stick your finger in and pretty firm, you've probably already ovulated. Anything inbetween, well, really doesn't mean much unless you checked it the days around it.

It's definitely very high, I could barely touch it. What I COULD touch felt pretty soft.. then again, I'm still new to this, lol. Hopefully that's good news!

Will do, thanks hun! We've bd'ed the past couple of nights, too. Hopefully we'll catch that egg. :) FX'd!

I might have had some EWCM tonight...my ovaries are REALLY hurting on both sides. But right now I'm watching Twilight. WHEEE We will be getting out BD on tonight for sure. I might be O'ing tonight! LOL GOD I HOPE SO!

SOOOO I'm looking at those two predictions I have on my signature and realized that they both have something to do with Spring(March)....I'm not going to put stock into it but I really HOPE SO!

Ok my cbfm and chart are frustrating me. ANOTHER HIGH?! And my temp shot up again. I know this is going to be another erratic one. Great....not a happy camper. And now I've got a ton of packing to do starting today. After we go do all the crap dh has to do for the army. We did bd lastnight and I popped a softcup in with my fingers crossed.

I wouldn't worry too much about your temps. You.re only at 97.3 thats pre o temps. I wouldn't worry about it

I'm sorry I dont have any answers for you besides see a doc which I know isn't easy for you right now. Have you tried vitex or soy?

I'm not sure about the first part you asked but I've had soy. I'm lactose intolerant so I use soy often. Unless I need to be taking some soy pills or something :(

Vitex is a natural supplement that balances your hormones. it also has another name I can't remember at the moment but I took it a while back and it started regulating my cycles but you can't take fertility meds. I got them for 9 bucks at a nutrition store here...otherwise try fertilaid for women it has vitex in it. Agnus castus! Thats it x

I've been looking at the fertilaid for both of us. Chris is fine with it, I've just been trying to wait with all the moving expenses. Thank you Gdane for always being there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->