...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Last night, I had a major food baby in my belly. I mean CRAZY bloating because I was depressed about AF and didnt stop eating all day long.

DH rubbed my belly and said "Are there any little Max's in there?" I busted out crying and said I was on my period. Way to rub that one in, babe..

Regardless, he keeps making odd comments, like he knows about how hard I am trying to do this. I think he is with me 100%... he just doesnt want to fully admit it. Lol. I think it is because he doesnt want to be disappointed. That is alright, I dont want to disappoint either.

Oh, and the chick I sent my monitor to? She found out she got her bfp today. So she didnt even need it. lol

Mrs. B, sorry about the bfn, but at least you are on the right track to getting help.

Lekker, sounds like you have been having a rough few days :hugs: I could only imagine what kind of customers you get LOL.

Gdane, doh the things we do in the morning. Luckily for me by the time I pee on my sticks I'm wide awake. It takes 5 minutes for my thermometer to beep at me and by that time I'm up and alert.

Your husband sounds like he's very sweet.

I went in for my ultrasound today. The doctor said that I ovulated yesterday! When I woke up today my temperature dropped instead of rising :shrug: How confusing. I saw a different doctor today because they rotate. He told me that temping was used when nothing else could show ovulation. He said that it doesn't work for some people and that I should trust the ultrasound and blood work. I tend to agree lol.

Does this mean that I could have a totally normal luteal phase??? If this has happened other months then I would have a luteal phase that is over 10 days WOHOOO!

I go back on Monday for my 7dpo progesterone test and I will be seeing my doctor on Tuesday for a followup.

Where is everyone?

Oh, and the chick I sent my monitor to? She found out she got her bfp today. So she didnt even need it. lol

Who are you going to give it to? Someone yesterday who has been using this site for a while now, (I'm not sure how long she's been TTC) pm'd me and said she was looking to buy a monitor. I have seen her here lots before. If you want to give it to someone else I could give you her username.

Well, she has it now. Her name is PineappleRock. I think she plans on holding a drawing also, the way I did it.

And yup, I would trust the bloodwork and ultrasound too. Lol. They seem to know what they are talking about a little bit more than a thermometer.

And I found out that DH is leaving for work December 4-8. I plan on ovulating December 5. So he will be gone during ovulation. Wonderful. After he JUST got back, and after they told him he wouldnt have to leave. AND He has to leave again in January. I really hope it isnt during my fertile week AGAIN.

Okay thanks, I will keep my eye open for the drawing and when I see it I will let this person know. I'm still undecided on what I want to do with my monitor. I think I'll keep it for TTC#2 and 3 and 4 LOL. I want 4 kids, but DH wants 2. I'll be ecstatic for just one though!

That sucks about your DH needing to leave. Maybe you'll ovulate earlier and he'll be there. Even if he leaves from Dec 4-8 and you ovulate on Dec 5, sperm can live for 5 days so just BD a lot before he leaves and you will still have a chance.

DO you think I should maybe try taking the clomid earlier? Like today, cd2-6? IDK if it would help at all.. but it might!?!??! I need opinions!

I got a follow up pregnancy outlook from gail, since the first one didnt come true. Here is what she said:

Linking in around you I do pick up just how important pregnancy is for you, and this is your main focus at this time and perhaps has been for some time now, spirit also want you not to feel too stressed or pressured each month around this, as I feel this isnt helping around your emotions, they do want to reassure you children are showing, and for you to again relax around dates, charts and planning

You have undergone alot of changes I feel, and I keep getting this emotions of pressure within you, so remember to take some time to have some calm in your life too, and not worry so much about things in life going wrong, you do have a lovely content path showing here

Sometimes with conception predictions these can be a little later due to certain factors in your path, and Im still seeing a 2012 baby here for you, and conception spirit give as before February 2012, they are not pinpointing a date or month as again they want you to just go with the flow of this and not be too hung up on dates

I see a baby boy and all is well with pregnancy labour and birth for you both and its a very happy time

August to September 2013 and a baby girl is conceived too, again all is well for you both and she will complete your family :) x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead and wish you every happiness :) x

Lol, so spirit thinks I should just go with the flow too.

How much did she charge you for that reading if you don't mind me asking?

Please, don't buy anymore readings lol. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be telling you how to spend your money, but if the first one didn't come true, I'm sorry but I don't think she knows what she's talking about.

Well, it was only 5 dollars for a follow up. That is why I did it. I wont pay a bunch of money for one.

And she probably makes a lot of money.

Nope. Been there done that and they were all wrong.

I am still really stuck on if I should take my clomid cd2-6 instead of 3-7.

Why would you take it early? What's the difference on when you take it? I personally would do what your doctor says to do.

Because it could make me ovulate earlier. And that way, DH wont be out of town for ovulation and we wont miss it.

Have you seen others that have taken it from those days? I wonder if there is some reason why they would want you to take it on cycle day 3 and not 1 or 2? I haven't had clomid so I have no idea.

Oh, I am sorry honey. I didnt realize you hadnt had clomid, now I sounded like a bitch. Lol. I just assumed you would know.. sorry.

Yeah, if you take it 1-5, it produces more follicles and 2-6, 3-7, 5-9, there are not as many follicles but they are more mature. But the later you take it, the later you ovulate. I currently take it 3-7 and my first clomid cycle I ovulated cd15 from my left side. I am ovulating from my left side again and wanted to maybe take it up by a day.. so was thinking 2-6. I have heard lots of great success stories on 2-6, and 3-7.

I called my DR anyway.. I am waiting for them to call me back and tell me if that would be ok. I told them my DH was going out of town and wanted to try to ovulate a little earlier. :shrug: Hopefully it will be cool.

:flower:

I'm sure it won't be a problem if you take it from 2-6. It might help you if it makes more mature follicles.

There was no where on here where you sounded like a bitch lol. My doctor did say that I might need to take it, but I'm not sure yet. I see him next week and that is when he will tell me if I need it or not. My follicles were growing slowly, so I think maybe he'll give it to me to speed them up. On cycle day 10 I had 3 of them, but 2 went away and when the one went over 20mm I ovulated from my right side. It's weird because I always feel twinges in my right side so I'm convinced that's where I usually ovulate from. I can't wait to have the ultrasounds next month to see what side I ovulate from. It will be even more interesting since I will be trying next month and will possibly be on drugs to help. I can't wait.

I have no idea if I make mature follicles or not.. I am not monitored with u/s and stuff, just bloodwork. I am assuming they are fine though, because I dont ovulate abnormally early. It is cd15 from my left side and cd17 from my right. I am thinking of just doing it 2-6, even if they tell me not to. Lol. Little trouble maker I am! I mean, what can it hurt, seriously?

I would be really excited to be where you are at too! I would love to have all the workup, and be monitored with u/s and trigger shots and all that. I am happy to be able to use what I have though. lots of women dont get help for a year but my DR helped me as soon as I told him I was having troubles, so I think I am pretty lucky.

Just as a side note, my dog is being super sweet! She keeps laying on me and chewing her bone and just snuggling. Lol. I love her so much!

Oh, and IDK if I mentioned it on here, but I talked DH into going to my parents house for Thanksgiving! WHOO HOO! I dont have to deal with the inlaws! It took some persuading but tbh, I was willing to do anything! And my mom is cooking, which she hasnt done in a while, so I am pretty excited to go!

Sorry, I am probably going to be talking about random things until I get closer to ovulation, then it will be all about ovulation, then it will be me talking random shit again. I am looking for a job now, so hopefully I will find one and my time wont be entirely about BnB.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->