...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

If others take it from 2-6 I don't think it would be a problem. That's good to hear that you get to go to your parents for thanksgiving. We celebrated our thanksgiving last month.
I'm a loser with no job, so I spend most of my time here LOL. Yup, I have no life, but oh well. I was thinking of looking for a job too, but I'm not sure if I should or not. I keep thinking I want to go to school and get a nursing degree, but that would take up too much time. If I do end up working it will probably be a 911 operator, or something involving telecommunications.

I'm very lucky that my GP is friends with my husband. She got me a referral very quick to the fertility clinic. My old GP would never refer me anywhere when I asked him. If I was still seeing him I wouldn't be getting anywhere. I haven't started any kinds of drugs yet. This cycle is pure monitoring. I'm praying that I get pregnant before I need any major procedures that will cost a fortune.

In case anyone is wondering. I have been researching late temp rises after ovulation and have found out that it can take some women 3 or 4 days after ovulation for their temperature to rise. This could be very great news for me. It could mean that my luteal phase is longer than I thought it was. I'm super duper excited lol.

And you can time BD better!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Maybe our timing was wrong. I guess I will get a clearer picture of what's going on once I get my progesterone tested on 7dpo.

SLH so pleased your US showed you ov'd! Yay! How weird about your temps though? Guess it takes the pressure off about temping, which can only be a good thing :hugs:.

tryin, aw bum news about your hubby being out of town when you ov. I don't know anything about clomid, sorry! Hope something works out for you though.

Gdane, your man is a darling!

Mrs B sorry about the BFN :hugs:.

AFM, 2 temp dips and feeling the witches broom wafting around so feeling a bit negativo today. Might still test tomorrow though, just for fun :growlmad:. LOL.

:hugs: to everyone else!

DR told me to not take it 2-6 and to stick with 3-7.

However, I am a trouble maker I guess, and doing it 2-6. Lets see if I get pregnant off this one! lol. Then I can be like "up yours, DR!"

I hope it makes me ovulate cd14. That would be perfect. Lol

Had a great day today tho, Aunty cuddles from Isla, new hair cut and colour from Sister (hairdresser) and hubby took me out for my tea :) x

Had a great day today tho, Aunty cuddles from Isla, new hair cut and colour from Sister (hairdresser) and hubby took me out for my tea :) x

That sounds like a lovely day! Aww :hugs:.

YAY, Keekee and Mrs. B are here.

Keekee, sorry about the witch :( I hope next month is your month and you can put a positive pregnancy test in your husbands stocking for Christmas. That's what I am planning on doing lol. I just know that someone is getting a BFP before Christmas, or quite a few of us will. I have so much optimism for the end of 2011.

Okay everyone, I'm not sure the follicle monitoring is a good idea anymore. I started having a weird uncomfortable pain that has gotten very worse today. I have never felt this before, so I immediately went to the doctor. She said it's a UTI which was probably caused by all of the ultrasounds and probes going up my miffy. She put me on anti-biotics for a week. I hope they kick in soon because this pain is getting worse every hour.

Oh no SLH! What a pain!! I hope you feel better soon

So sweet, hubby said to me on the way to the restaurant, so table for two, or is it 3 ;).... aww afraid not babe!

That is very sweet Mrs. B :) Before you know it you will be looking for a baby sitter so you and your husband can go out and be alone.
Maybe men can sense things. It seems that a lot of our husbands have been saying really nice things lately about babies. Maybe they know that pregnancy is fast approaching.

Aw thank you SLH :hugs: I love you and your optimism!
Sorry to hear you're in pain, that's not good :nope:. You're not allergic to latex are you? I hope you feel better soon and that the antibiotics work :hugs:. This is not what you need!

I hope that we all get out bfp before christmas!

I decided to take my clomid cd2-6.. sorry dont know if I have said that yet. People that are in my thread on facebook told me to do what the DR said, but I am not willing to miss out on ovulation because the dr only tells people to take it 3-7. I think 2-6 will be fine. :)

How is everyone tonight?

Hi tryin :hi:
I think you should do what you feel is right with the clomid. You'd only be wondering 'what if?' if you didn't. FXed for you!
I'm ok thanks, in the 'waiting for the bitch to arrive' stage. I hates it :growlmad:.

Tryinfor1: I know the feeling about eating all day long. LoL I do it when I'm not on my period!! I know with pcos I shouldn't eat sugar and carbs but I honestly have tried and I get all jittery and shakey and hot flashes if I don't eat. It really sucks. I sometimes think...is this what is keeping me from my bfp? That's so sweet what max said. I'm sorry it made you sad. I know how you feel. That's awesome about pineapple getting her BFP. Hopefully someone else will get the magic too. Sorry it wasn't you dear. :hugs: Like SLH said, try not to worry about your dh being gone on O day. Spermies can live in you and that's actually what usually gets you pregnant is the days leading up to o. I feel your pain though. My dh works out of town sometimes too. I don't know if you remember but I ended up driving two hours away (four hours total) not to mention gas with the truck on a weeknight just to bd and no bfp!!! So try not to stress too much! I'm not sure about taking the clomid earlier. I've thought about this too! I think you should relax too. I know it's difficult but it gets easier with time. :hugs: I'm not sure about this psychic stuff either. My prediction was wrong too. I was predicted an october bfp with a boy. :nope:

SLH: My husband is the sweetest guy in the world. I honestly am flabbergasted that I ended up with such a perfect guy. :yipee: for ovulation!! But that's weird about your temp. Maybe you ovulated late yesterday and you'll see your temp rise tomorrow? I checked your chart first thing this morning when I got on! :haha: I would trust the blood work and ultrasound also. That's awesome if you have a normal lp!!! I know how worried you are about that. hopefully it'll take some pressure off you. Good luck for your progesterone test! I was at work earlier, and I can't keep up with you and Tryin lol. Espeically on my phone. I want two kids. One boy one girl, but if that doesnt happen we will keep trying for the opposite sex with a limit of four kids, maybe three. We got this all planned out :haha: That's messed up that it can take 3-4 days for your temp to rise!! Look at all these girls that are mislead!! AH that totally sucks about your UTI I get them frequently and when I feel them coming on (like last night I was in tears) I take cranberry supplements every SINGLE day because if I miss ONE i can tell. Maybe you should try that or even drink cranberry juice if you like it. I took two cranberrys yesterday and by the time I went to bed it was gone. I hope this helps you. Also drinking LOTS of water.

Keekee: Lets see what tomorrow brings! I have faith in you!

MrsB: ah jealous! I want to get my hair done!! :haha: Sounds like you had an amazing day! Awww Thats so sweet what your hubby said :hugs: what a great guy.

AFM: I'm having SHARP pains on my left side I think I'm ovulating as I type. We shall see with my temp and my monitor tomorrow I suppose. If I'm not ovulating right now I am gearing up to o for sure. I can tell when I do because my nipples instantly hurt and the pain in my ovary is gone. Waiting to start supper because hubs has been getting home late from work. At least he's not out of town. He keeps joking that he had to stay out of town again during my fertile week. I'm going to knock him and his boss out if that happens. I will not drive 4 hours total time again just to BD and get a bfn! That was expensive too because I had to drive our truck! Oh well. I wish I knew who these guests were reading our thread. It makes me really nervous that it's my family/friends.

Sorry I'm so scatterbrained with all of the my responses. I go through with two screens open to make sure I dont' miss anything!

I get kinda nervous about that too. Lol. That is a big reason I dont have pictures up. Too freaked out someone I know will be like

Rachael? WTF are you doing here? lol

I know I usually say "this forum that i'm on" but I let it slip to my SIL that it was baby and bump I immediately regretted it because she's one that I do NOT want seeing this. This is my escape. I'm sure she would be able to figure it out if she found me with the stories about nala and kaya and my wedding date and my other stupid sil. Oh well. No one has said anything yet.

My best friend is coming over tomorrow to take a pregnancy test..

I am not sure how to explain what I feel... :(

I was really nervous about that too and then I actually saw someone on FF who is a family friend lol. I couldn't help myself but to send her a message even though she has never seemed to like me. I knew it was her because I recognized her profile picture. It was of her on her wedding day. I was skimming through posts on FF and I scrolled right by her and then was like, wait a second that's so and so LOL. Now I stalk her chart every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->