...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Hi Ladies, I have missed so much but I want to let you know I have been reading but haven't made time to respond lately, been so busy lately! I want to give hugs to the ladies that I down and out about ttc.. I totally understand!! KeeKee I hope that test is false!! Hi Lul, Gdane, Slh, Wookie, and everyone else who I have forgotten! It's nice to be back and to read up on all the new stuff, Slh, I too would go with what the dr says because they specialize in this stuff, but I also think its weird about the temp not going up too, I on the other hand have higher temps now but every since the super bunches of ewcm i had a while back i never saw anymore or felt o so im kind of confused, my nips have been a little sore the last couple of days so im not sure when and if i o'd im not going to worry about it too much,, this excersize stuff changes everything, but i am so excited to see if i get the no spotting before af again i would say bfp but we only bd once and it was on sunday iknow it only takes once but i had no fertile cm or anything lol oh well theres always next time, I also have been slacking with charting etc. We had a lovely thanksgiving dinner Sunday, i felt so bad though because i freaked out the whole day acting like a dummy and being mean to dh when he was only trying to help but i think it was because i was overwhelmed and being a perfectionist like always, I shouldnt have been mean about it though, but things are better now!
I too can't wait to decorate for christmas! I hate the cold but love all the christmas stuff!!
Well Hugs to all you ladies just wanted to throw in a quick update while i had time
I miss you all bunches and think of you daily!!

Babydust!! LEts get some bfps in here!!
Trying hugs to you too I'm sorry I thnk of you too :) sorry about you hubs finding that stuff too hopefully he wil get over it, i would just explain that you were trying to keep him from feeling like things are a chore etc

Swim spermies swim! Swim like your life depends on it!! :haha:

:hi: pook!

Well I thought I would peak today but guess not. I'm running low on sticks so hopefully I peak within the next few days. Tomorrow would be awesome. I'm sick of peering in cups! Happy thanksgiving everyone!

SLH,

I had three dreams last night and I remember everything in them. In one of my dreams, you called me and I answered the phone with "Hey, SLH." LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

WOHOO, Pook and lullabybarb are alive! I am glad that you are both okay.

Lull, I'm sorry you are feeling depressed. TTC can be very depressing at times. It will happen soon! We are all here to support you if you ever need it :D

Pookabear, I'm glad you are back to exercising. It looks like from your chart that you may have ovulated on cycle day 16, but who knows what to think with charts anymore. I'm not sure I can trust them because of my personal experience. Are you sure the EWCM was really EWCM? Maybe it was something else, or maybe it was EWCM and you just had it way before you ovulated, if you ovulated lol. I'm sorry things didn't go well at thanksgiving, but at least it's over now and you can relax. The holidays can be very overwhelming especially if you're the one who is doing the hosting.
I hope you come back to keep us updated.

Wookie, I'm sorry about your DH. Is there anything special that he likes that would get him into the mood? If it's a hardness problem, I have noticed that zinc helps tremendously with my DH's problem lol.
Have you peaked yet?

Lekker, I understand what a panic attack feels like. I get them A LOT! I mostly get them in big crowds. I used to take medication daily that took them away, but since I became serious about having a baby I have stopped taking them and only take valium once in a while when I need it. I hope things get better and you don't get anymore panic attacks because they suck!
Don't worry it was just a dream. I'm sure your sister isn't pregnant! I hope you get to announce news about yourself first before she does. Is she trying?

Tryinfor1, I'm so happy your friends test was a BFN. You must be so relieved.
You said your husband was kinda upset with you? Is it possible that he wants to TTC, but was upset because he felt left out, or does he not want to try? I'll never forget how long it took for my husband to want a baby. I would always say how I wanted a baby but he never said it back. It didn't seem like we were on the same page, but then all of a sudden he seemed to want a baby as much as me.

Gdane, it's weird that you haven't gotten your peak yet. Usually you get less highs than you have had this month. Like you said, when in doubt hump it out. LOL. I love that line. Super wet EWCM is a sign that it's going to happen soon.

Hi to everyone else and I'm sorry if I missed anyone.

My temperature kind of went up today. It's now in my post O range, but a low post O temp. If I put FF on research mode it tells me that I ovulated on cycle day 12 and I'm 7dpo, but we know that's not true because on cycle day 14 when I went in for my ultrasound my mature follicle was still there. When I take the user override off, FF still won't give me crosshairs, but if I put more temperatures in it will give me crosshairs for cycle day 17, so at least that is close to the actual day. If you ever go to my chart and see future weird temps there it's only because I sometimes play around with it to see what will happen.

Oh, I forgot.. I kinda have to spill this somewhere. Lol.

I had a crazy ass sex dream about my ex last night. It was really vivid, and I woke up once and the dream just came back. I dont understand why it was about the ex and not about hubs. Lol.

Oh, and about the ttc stuff, he hasnt mentioned it again. IDK exactly what that means.. Lol.

Oh, and a girl put on In My Shoes that (even though she is pregnant) she hopes her SIL wont get pregnant soon so she doesnt "steal her thunder away" even though her SIL has been ttc since August and this girl just got pregnant wtt.

HOW RUDE!

Thankyou so much ladies for your support:hugs: i really hope we see a bfp on this new thread soon.

Happy thanksgiving everyone:flower:

I really dont know whats happening this month:wacko: like last month my cbfm gave me my 1st peak on cd12 and i also had a smiley on my digital along with ewcm and ovulation pain, i had a 2nd peak on cd13 and no smiley and no temp rise:dohh: i had high temps before ovulation as i was ill with the flu, could this have affected my temps do you think?

Hope everyone is well?

Tryinfor1, that is really weird about your dream. I hope you weren't calling out your ex's name in your sleep LOL.

What is "in my shoes"? WOOOOOW! I can't believe someone would have the nerve to say that. What an idiot. I don't understand people sometimes. I'm happy for everyone I know who is pregnant even though I'm not. I get sad sometimes, but only because I know when I'm pregnant I won't have any friends who are and I will feel lonely. I would love for my baby to have someone close in age to become friends with too, so I hope that someone I know is pregnant at the same time as I am. That girl is obviously an attention seeker.

Lullabybarb, I think that being sick would have affected your chart this month. You had some pretty high temperatures which is probably confusing FF. I would trust your monitor and digitals. I'm not trusting FF anymore lol. I think I'm just special though.

I have been suffering from unexplained nausea for the past 3 or 4 years now. I get it every day all day and it is always there. Well, the other day when I went to the doctor she prescribed me this pill called zofran and it works wonders! I have been nausea free for the first time in a long time. I'm so happy I just had to tell someone besides my husband lol. This drug is also safe in pregnancy and is prescribed to women with morning sickness.

Tryinfor1, that is really weird about your dream. I hope you weren't calling out your ex's name in your sleep LOL.

What is "in my shoes"? WOOOOOW! I can't believe someone would have the nerve to say that. What an idiot. I don't understand people sometimes. I'm happy for everyone I know who is pregnant even though I'm not. I get sad sometimes, but only because I know when I'm pregnant I won't have any friends who are and I will feel lonely. I would love for my baby to have someone close in age to become friends with too, so I hope that someone I know is pregnant at the same time as I am. That girl is obviously an attention seeker.

Lullabybarb, I think that being sick would have affected your chart this month. You had some pretty high temperatures which is probably confusing FF. I would trust your monitor and digitals. I'm not trusting FF anymore lol. I think I'm just special though.

I have been suffering from unexplained nausea for the past 3 or 4 years now. I get it every day all day and it is always there. Well, the other day when I went to the doctor she prescribed me this pill called zofran and it works wonders! I have been nausea free for the first time in a long time. I'm so happy I just had to tell someone besides my husband lol. This drug is also safe in pregnancy and is prescribed to women with morning sickness.

That is such a relief to hear:happydance: i was worrying as fertility friend had not confirmed it, im awaiting to see if my pyschic prediction works:haha: she told me i would concieve in november and know by the end of the month and that i would give birth late july to a baby boy:baby: just a bit of fun i know but i have mixed feelings as i saw one a year ago and eveything he said was true to word, telling me things nobody knew so you never know:haha:

So pleased that you are now nausea free hun, how awful that must have been for you, its one thing i dont like, for the past year i have been suffering heartburn every day, dr prescribed me some tablets that have helped.

My friend gave birth to a baby girl last night:cloud9: i am so pleased for her i really am, she is soo beautiful, and also sad at the same time for myself so i totally understand how you feel.

Don't worry about FF because it still hasn't told me that I ovulated, but the doctor said that I did ovulate on Monday. It just goes to show you that fertility friend can be wrong.

Congratulations to your friend. You will be where she is before you know it. Her baby will be at least 9 months old and big when you have a little bundle of joy :hugs:

Don't worry about FF because it still hasn't told me that I ovulated, but the doctor said that I did ovulate on Monday. It just goes to show you that fertility friend can be wrong.

Congratulations to your friend. You will be where she is before you know it. Her baby will be at least 9 months old and big when you have a little bundle of joy :hugs:
I will hold on to that thought hun:cloud9: I have an appointment with the fs next thursday but kind of hoping i wont need it, fingers crossed.

:dust: to everyone

In My Shoes is a secret ttc group on facebook. A lot better than BnB Because all women do is support each other on there. I think there are like 60 members but only about 15-20 are active. Lovely group minus that chick saying that! She probably angered a lot of people in there. What makes it worse is that she is already pregnant and WASNT trying. She has no idea how much it hurts and how hard it is when you get a bfn when you ARE trying.

I have THE best husband ever. Last night he put up aa new light fixture that we bought for 30 dollars on clearance and it looks amazing. (ill put up pictures later) then I was listening to christmas music putting up my tree this morning and my husband was cleaning. Then I said "don't we have the most beautiful tree ever?!" He goes "ya AND I have the most beautiful wife ever!" :wedding:

I'm so happy your back lull! :friends:

I hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving. Mines going really good. I made some apple dumplings and they are delicious! My mil about died when she ate them lol. She called then heavenly. Just hanging out now watching the lions get beat...they better get their heads out of their butts. The lions are our team. The kids are super funny playing together today.

Aww, Gdane you husband is so sweet.

I think I should head over to SD right now just to try your dumplings.

My husband loves football, so of course we are watching it. We are also watching the Lions get beat. I had no idea what we were watching until I saw your post and asked my husband what was on TV lol. I will be routing for them to make a come back.

You come on over slh! I'm making them tomorrow too. The lions need a miracle but thanks for your cheering!

I was going to say too, if anyone wants to become friends on facebbook just private message me :)

I have THE best husband ever. Last night he put up aa new light fixture that we bought for 30 dollars on clearance and it looks amazing. (ill put up pictures later) then I was listening to christmas music putting up my tree this morning and my husband was cleaning. Then I said "don't we have the most beautiful tree ever?!" He goes "ya AND I have the most beautiful wife ever!" :wedding:

I'm so happy your back lull! :friends:

I hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving. Mines going really good. I made some apple dumplings and they are delicious! My mil about died when she ate them lol. She called then heavenly. Just hanging out now watching the lions get beat...they better get their heads out of their butts. The lions are our team. The kids are super funny playing together today.

Aww:hugs: Thankyou so much Gdane, its lovely to hear that! i do tend to lock myself away when im like this as i dont want to burden anyone with my mood:nope: pma:thumbup: i love your profile picture hun and i love christmas too and cant wait to put up our tree and decorations, your husband is lovely!

"Cries" ugh I just had some pink smudges... not going to get my wish this time :-( It doesnt usually happen this early this sucks

"Cries" ugh I just had some pink smudges... not going to get my wish this time :-( It doesnt usually happen this early this sucks

That is so weird that it is happening this early. how long does your spotting usually happen for? If it's 4 days then your cycle would be 23 days and that's too short for you.

Gdane, I don't know if you would want me as a friend in FB because I'm never there.

I wonder if you ovulated super early and it's IB? We can always hope, right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->