...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

I cant believe that I am cd11! Holy hell! I woke DH up to BD this morning though and he turned me down! He NEVER turns me down! WTF!!

Thanks ladies I'm still not doing well with it. Hope you all are well

Gdane that was a sick joke of her...and the punching shall commence. ;)

SLH that's awesome!!!!! I'm excited for you! Just to get the witch to hurry up and get out of here!

Welcome to the two new members!

I'm at work right now AGAIN!!!! And my testing date is Dec 8th as I'm due to start AF on the 9th. With work keeping me so busy I think I can make it to wait til then! ;) I'm so freaking excited to see what this month brings for us all! Let's see all those BFP's!!!!

Lol no, he had to wake up early to drive an hour away to some restaurant to have breakfast with his coworkers. GAY. He usually misses it but his boss and his friend has a bet going, I guess, about if DH would show up or not. So as he was getting ready to get up I woke him and seduced him and he said no. Lol. Sorry TMI, he said no but that I gave him blue balls. Serves him right for turning me down! lol.

How is everyone else today?

I cant stop sleeping lately. I am so serious. And my cm is changing so that is a plus. :) Oh,I decided to stop doing OPKs also. and if I am not pregnant this cycle, I am losing 10 pounds. I applied for my old job back again last night and then texted my old boss and told him I had applied. Hopefully I will get my job back because I cant sit here all day everyday anymore!

Wow Gdane I missed your post, so just has to go see what was going on... that is truly awful of her! what on earth possessed her to do that???

Indeed that serves him right Trying :haha:

Good luck starting clomid SLH!

Amelia - Welcome

Buckles, Lekker, Wookie :hi:

The here is your sign was in regards to something earlier posted. Lol. It would have made sense if I would have sent it right after I typed it because of what we were talking about.

When I sent reply, there was already like 5 posts inbetween the original post I was referring to. Lol :dohh:

Gdane...what an awful joke!!!!!!!!!!! I'd slug her in the mouth for that one! Cruel!!!!

Hey, amelia!!! Most of us are trying to conceive our first child on here...you may be the first person I've seen who already has children, you luck lady! Welcome to the CBFM madness...I hope baby #4 is baking in the oven soon! :)

AFM, waiting for AF to arrive. Temps are still up, and I'm on my 19th high on my monitor. I'm either 12 or 14 dpo, and getting BFN's. So, AF should be here between today and Saturday. Ugh, what a wierd month. Still waiting on OB/gyn office to contact me.

I am just confused by this.. how is the monitor still at a high even though you are 12-14dpo? I just havent heard of that happening.

Gdane...what an awful joke!!!!!!!!!!! I'd slug her in the mouth for that one! Cruel!!!!

Hey, amelia!!! Most of us are trying to conceive our first child on here...you may be the first person I've seen who already has children, you luck lady! Welcome to the CBFM madness...I hope baby #4 is baking in the oven soon! :)

AFM, waiting for AF to arrive. Temps are still up, and I'm on my 19th high on my monitor. I'm either 12 or 14 dpo, and getting BFN's. So, AF should be here between today and Saturday. Ugh, what a wierd month. Still waiting on OB/gyn office to contact me.

I am just confused by this.. how is the monitor still at a high even though you are 12-14dpo? I just havent heard of that happening.

It happened to once. I think after using the monitor for awhile it can go screwy for some people. Because the monitor remembers past cycles, you could have a month where your lines get darker and so if you get lines that are lighter the next month your monitor won't peak because it's expecting the line to be different. This is what happened to me.

Interesting.

So something very sad happened in Kansas City. The weatherman, Don Harman, took his own life on Tuesday night. He was very well liked and has been the weatherman for 12 years. Kansas City is mourning his loss, including me. He was a great guy. Full of life and always seemed so happy but he had been struggling with depression for a long time.

He left behind a wife and baby daughter. If you guys could say a prayer for his family, I think Kansas City would be very grateful. :cry:

I'm watching Maury and some woman told her boyfriend that she was pregnant, and now after he spent all kinds of money on the baby, she just told him she was lying. People make me sick!

I'm watching Maury and some woman told her boyfriend that she was pregnant, and now after he spent all kinds of money on the baby, she just told him she was lying. People make me sick!

That is so vile!

Interesting.

So something very sad happened in Kansas City. The weatherman, Don Harman, took his own life on Tuesday night. He was very well liked and has been the weatherman for 12 years. Kansas City is mourning his loss, including me. He was a great guy. Full of life and always seemed so happy but he had been struggling with depression for a long time.

He left behind a wife and baby daughter. If you guys could say a prayer for his family, I think Kansas City would be very grateful. :cry:

I'm sorry :( Not too long ago a politician here died of cancer and the whole city was mourning. It was very sad. A few weeks before he died he made a news announcement telling everyone he had cancer and he looked so sick. I knew it was only a matter of time before he passed away.

its awful. I just feel so sad that death is crappily a part of life. I am not really scared of it unless I think about it.

I do sometimes get sad that because my great grandma had dementia, that my grammy or my mom might get it too. My stepdad's dad also had alzheimers. I cant imagine if my family passed and they couldnt remember who I was. :(

The prenatal vitamin that my FS gave me is weird. I have never seen anything like it. I have to take 2 a day. The one in the morning is pink and the one at night is blue lol. I have to take the one in the morning without food and the one at night with food.

Have any of you had a vitamin like this? My doctor said it was better than Materna which I have been taking until now.

its awful. I just feel so sad that death is crappily a part of life. I am not really scared of it unless I think about it.

I do sometimes get sad that because my great grandma had dementia, that my grammy or my mom might get it too. My stepdad's dad also had alzheimers. I cant imagine if my family passed and they couldnt remember who I was. :(

:hugs: Even if they don't seem like it, people with those diseases still remember you at times. You never know your mom might not get it. I have heard that dementia is preventable by doing stuff like crosswords, puzzles, sudoku. Stuff that keeps the brain busy.

I have heard of that lots of times. I used to work at a pharmacy and we dispensed it all the time. What it is called?

Speaking of, I am trying to get my old job back. Called my old boss and everything. I hope he hires me back! Not only would I be making money, but hopefully it will take my mind of everything!

I hope you get your job back Tryinfor1. Not everyone can sit at home all day and do nothing. I'm one of a kind LOL. Keep yourself busy to keep your mind off things.

I keep seeing this commercial on TV and it's making me sad. There's a young teenager looking at a pregnancy test and the guy goes, "when an unexpected pregnancy turns your life upside down, call The Cradle". It's an adoption agency. Why does it have to be on the TV whenever I'm watching it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->