...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

SLH: BiG:hugs: Dont you dare give up!! as we have all learned on this thread ttc is proving more difficult than we all thought:cry: but we are here to keep each other strong:hugs: i would be lost without you all! today dh went out and brought some zinc which put a smile on my face even though af arrived! has your dh been taking them long? just very eager and impatient to see some improvement!

I cant believe I am already cd10.. this cycle is seriously just flying by!

Tryin: Woohoo for cycles flying! Hopefully it turns out to be a reallllly long one!

lekker: thank you doll! I think yours is cute! The top with turqoise is an anklet the bottom one is the bracelet

Lull: that's so cute of your hubby lots and lots of :dust: to you

Alrighty everyone, NEWWWW month tomorrow. So I'm erasing all the :grr: guys from behind everyone's names. Once you get your test date be sure to let me know! I'm going to keep all the months up on the first page beginning with december since november was a bad bad month! :)

Wanna hear something creepy? I work at a garbage company and this guy calls to change his address to his new one he's moving into...the street he's moving to is my first name. Then I pull up his account to look at his current account, his last name is the same as mine!! I dont' have that common of a last name...freakin weird.

Oh the bosses pregnant niece was in again and crabbing about being pregnant. I really have to shut my mouth around her! ](*,)

I don't care where I am in my cycle, but I will be testing on December 25.

What do you mean you don't care where you are in your cycle?

Hun my next period is due december 25th:cry: im really stressing about is as i suffer lots of pain first few days and also an emotional wreck, i just dont want to be suffering xmas day:cry:

That is very weird and strange Gdane.

Sorry about AF Lullabybarb :hugs: We will be cycle buddies very soon. That's so great your DH is taking zinc. I hope it helps him. I think DH has been taking it for about 6 weeks now. He started taking it a month before his second sperm count was taken and it improved. I'm not sure if it was the zinc or the showers.

:hugs: Buckles. I was hoping she would stay away from you.

Hun my next period is due december 25th:cry: im really stressing about is as i suffer lots of pain first few days and also an emotional wreck, i just dont want to be suffering xmas day:cry:

That would suck! I understand pain. I get the worst cramps ever. I get doped up on narcotics when I get my period so I really hope it doesn't come on Christmas. If the Clomid brings my O forward, my period could be here on Christmas too and that would suck!

What do you mean you don't care where you are in your cycle?

I mean if I'm 6dpo or 10 dpo, I will test anyways. Usually I wait until AF is due, but not this month. I want to test every day in my luteal phase starting from Christmas lol.

Ohhh gotcha! :thumbup: So what's your doctors gameplan for you thick blood? Aspirin regimen or some other blood thinner?

That would suck! I understand pain. I get the worst cramps ever. I get doped up on narcotics when I get my period so I really hope it doesn't come on Christmas. If the Clomid brings my O forward, my period could be here on Christmas too and that would suck!
So does clomid bring ovulation forward? hmmm, im seeing fs tomorrow! are there any side effects with clomid?? not done much research as i was not sure about taking it but i will try anything to better my chances, also im sure i saw a post saying its better to take it in the morning than at night?? why is that? i hope you miss xmas, just typical isn't it!

Yes clomid brings ovulation forward. It blocks your estrogen receptors so your body produces more estrogen which makes your eggs grow faster and better. Side effects can be moodiness, hotflashes, headahces (pretty much everything you would get if you're pregnant) Some people say it's best at night but I found it was best for me in the morning...it depends on you. If you have any questions, let me know, I'm on my freaking fourth month of it.

Shoot me now...my cousin is pregnant with twins :sad2: :ignore: :ban: ](*,) :xmas11: :xmas22: :xmas21: :grr: :argh:
Aww hunni:hugs: take a deep breath in......and breathe:hugs: please dont let it put stress on you! easier said than done i know, its something we all will understand! your time will come:hugs:

Ohhh gotcha! :thumbup: So what's your doctors gameplan for you thick blood? Aspirin regimen or some other blood thinner?

He didn't seem concerned about it. He just said my platelets were high. I went to my family doctor and she said in 2010 she checked that and it was fine, but back in 2005 it wasn't fine, but the doctors never did seem to be concerned back then. My family doctor is sending me for blood tests to test it again. I read earlier today that it causes miscarriages and that scared the crap out of me. I'm going to start taking a low dose of aspirin.

UGGH it's hard to. It was completely unexpected (for me at least) and My SIL (the one that tried for 3 years that got twins with IUI) that I thought would UNDERSTAND...since she's supposed to be my best friend...Said "that's awesome." when I wrote "my cousin is pregnant with twins :(" Do you say that's awesome to a girl you know is desperately trying for one? The sad face is kind of an indicator I don't want to hear..."that's awesome" What a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->