...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Gdane I agree with the other ladies and the hot guy, regardless of your beliefs in that subject, it could't possibly be even close to funny or a joke!
I think your SIL likes to push your buttons! I'm so sorry about AF too btw!!
I think you should stick with the clomid even if it is 50mg just cause..but its really up to you and what your comfortable with..I can't wait to see that bfp for you, and I hope you have a fabulous time at the party tonight showing your hubby off etc.
Lekker I hope you don't get af but I wouldn't test yet either and get your hopes up!
SLH- I hope things are going well at your dr. visits, I am sorry you have af and have been in pain, I know the feeling because Im on cd 3 and cd 1 & 2 for me were the worst I have had in a while as far as my pain levels go but now I'm doing much better and the flow has gone down to nothing, wondering if she will come back and play peeka-boo or if she is leaving for good!
Trying I hope you are doing well!!!
I am going on a family christmas getaway at a cabin on friday which has cause a lot of issues lol but it should be fun! we are celebrating early with my family so it doesn't interefere with spouses christmas celebrations which will be good.
Also, I stopped charting and using cbfm I know i suck but I really don't think it is helping right now ...my brothers gf had a baby girl monday and she is a cutie!!

Hi Pookabear,

I'm glad that you came back to update us. Even though you're not charting your using your cbfm, I hope you still come back to talk to us. I hear of a lot of women who take breaks from OPK's and charting and get pregnant. I really hope you are one of them! Don't you hate it when AF plays peek-a-boo? It doesn't happen to me often, but when it does it's annoying.

Tryinfor1, that is sick! I have a hard time understanding how that happens.
How are you doing?

I went in for my ultrasound today. My biggest follicle isn't as big as my mature follicle was last month. Last month the biggest one was 15mm and this month the biggest one is 14mm. I do, however, have more follicles. I have 5 of them whereas last month I had 3. Last month they were 15, 12 and 11. This month they are 14, 13, 13, 12 and 11. I'm not sure if the clomid has helped with the number of follicles or not. I was expecting the biggest one to be bigger than last month, but that's okay because 2 of them are still bigger than 2 from last month. The doctor said that there's a chance that a couple of them will mature. I would love to have more than 1 mature so my odds will be better. Last month on cd11 2 of my follicles went away and I only had 1 follicle. I'm curious to see what happens tomorrow.

It is sick!!

And I am alright.. should be studying but instead I am on BNB. I have a french final today at one. So that pretty much sucks. Lol.I cant remember all the verb tenses with the irregular verbs and their endings and when you use infinitive and when you drop the ent from 3rd person plural. Lol. JESUS. So much stuff to know! I hate the fact that I have to take another semester of French. :dohh:

I am 5dpo. Time is going by rather quickly I guess. Only a week till I test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lekker: I wouldn't test either, it's just be wasting a test I think, but if you get a temp spike or somtehing I would. Fx'd for you.

Pook: Some others are quitting their monitor and stuff too..I don't blame you. If I didn't like charting so much I would quit too. I hope all the family drama is sorted out and you're spending some time with your niece. It is really a joyous thing, to be an aunt. I'm jealous of you christmas cabin celebration!

SLH: I think its good that you have more mature follicles than just one thats a little bigger. Fx'd that everything keeps on growing!!! :) I love seeing all your updates.

Tryin: I had fun talking with you last night. :rofl: You made me crack up. Oh man. I hope the rest of the tww flies by and you can see those two pink lines in no time!! Good luck on your finals!!

AFM: My company Christmas party was. a. BLAST. :yipee: Oh man. Everyone loved my DH and he loved everyone too. They are a riot. I have not laughed that hard in a long time and I can still feel it in my cheeks and my throat hurts. LoL. I about died at some of the stuff they said. Plus I won a dollar for beating my boss man in bowling!! I told him I was going to frame it and hang it up at work! :haha: I totally kicked butt last night! And I do not bowl well. lol. I got 146 and 140 then I tanked the last two games. I even got a turkey!! There was a few week old baby there and he was sooo cute. I wanted to hold him but I don't know the parents that well yet. I wasn't even sad or jealous to see him...it was just nice thinking that's going to be me someday. I just was having so much fun I didn't think of AF being here or not being pregnant. I never wanted the night to end. My boss friend even texted me right after wards saying he had a blast and his face hurt from smiling and laughing so much. I even got the lane with both of my hot boss men!! AND my DH...SCORE! haha. Even all their wives were really nice. it was really good hanging out and meeting everyone. One of my managers wives ended up going to school with one of my ex boyfriends and family...that was funny to talk about. Such a small world.

O.M.G THE the most random thing happened yesterday night as I was curling my hair getting ready for the party. My ex boyfriend from like high school...so 6 years ago...called. I didn't know it was his number that's why i answered. He wanted to know if something he did for me in high school when we were dating was nice and if I liked it because he thought about doing it for his g/f. I don't know what is wrong with his brain :wacko: When we were dating he told me he had stomach cancer and he didn't. Weeiiirddooo

He told you he had stomach cancer and didnt? That is freaking really weird!!

I am soooo freaking happy you had a good time Gdane! ( I almost typed in your real name, lol) You so deserved it fo reals!!

And thanks.. hopefully I wont get raped too badly by my finals. Lol. I always do WAY worse during the fall semester than I do with the spring semester. :dohh:

Thanks tryin! I decided I'm taking my last 50mg of clomid cd2-6...so i gotta go take that pill! :) SOOOO I just went to go take the pill...I found that i have enough to do 100mg again!! :wohoo: Taking it cd2-6 instead of 3-7!

OMG some sick stories on here! Got lots to read back on.

Wasn't on last night as I was at my works christmas meal. Then met up with other guys from my department afterwards. I too work with a bunch of nutters! They're all mad, had an amazing night, just what I needed after this week.

Good morning ladies! There is a lot to read up on here and I did skim through since I've got so much crap to do today and so little time to do it. AF is here :( I'm not really sad right this second that she's here and I'm not pregnant...I'm sad that she's here and I have a 16 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. I HATE traveling while she's around because it makes the drive longer with all the stops and the cramps and everything. YAY grr. It's also snowing here and I really hope it just stops and waits til we are out of the northern states since I have a very difficult time in the snow. I'm so excited though to be going home. So I will be in and out and won't be posting much for a month. I'll try to pop in on my phone. :) Hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Mrsb: hope all is well! :hi:

Lekker: sorry about af

So how weird is this? You know I thought I had 50mg clomid but then I had 100mg this morning. I get home to check for my fertilcm in the mail and it came! I wasnt expecting to get the information packet and forms for the fertility clinic yet...but they came too!....coindcidence?

:hi:

Sound like your all set up this month for a good one then Gdane :)

My free gift that came with my fertilcm! Lol. Wonder what dh will say when he sees it
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-1966-1323551278585.jpg

Thanks mrsb!

Gdane- Cute!!!! I love it! Glad to hear you had such a fun time at the party. I actually had too much fun at a social gathering...drank waayyy too much. And now I feel like pooey! Oh well, it was fun, and this seems to be the last day fo AF, so no biggie.

Trying- That episode sounds warped. I sincerely hope that creep's daughters are no longer anywhere near him.

SLH- Follical talk confuses me! LOL!!! But, it sounds like the bigger the follicle, and the more follicles, the better, so grow & multiply follicles! That's an order!!!

Pook- Hey, girl! I'm glad you're coming around a bit more! Don't be a stranger!!!

I am always curious to know who the "guests" viewing the page are and what they googled to find their way to our thread. Lol. :shrug:

I am always curious to know who the "guests" viewing the page are and what they googled to find their way to our thread. Lol. :shrug:

I'm sure they are just people who come from google and don't have accounts. Before I signed up with this website, I stalked 2 threads daily as a guest. One of the threads has over 1000 pages and I think I read like over 100 of the pages when I was at our cottage bored. Don't be worried, I'm sure they're nobody special lol.

I wonder the same tryin! Guests...have some courage and speak! :haha:

Glad to see you all are still alive.i was kind of worried lol

Gdane, cute. I was mad because I was expecting a free gift when I ordered over $100 of stuff, but I never got anything :cry:
I'm glad that you had a blast on your night out. You are a good bowler. I can never get over 150. When I was younger and on a league I could, but without weekly practice I'm bad lol. That's awesome that you have 100mg of clomid and your fertileaid came. My husband said I could order some for the both of us so I think I will.

Wookie, I'm sorry you felt pooey :(, but at least you had fun and AF is leaving you.

Lekker, I'm sorry you had to travel for such a long time with AF. I hide in my house for days when I'm on my period because I have brutal periods. I feel for you!
I'm jealous that you have snow even though I hate it lol. I am just finding it kind of hard to believe that it's almost Christmas and we only got one day of snow that melted by the afternoon. I love snow at Christmas.

Mrs. B, :hi: I'm glad you had fun on Friday night.

Lull, Keekee, and Buckes where are you?

I had my ultrasound today and I had 4 follicles. 2 big ones (15mm and 14mm) and 2 little ones. The doctor said that he likes to see 2 or 3 follicles mature and if my 2 big ones don't mature my Clomid will be increased to 100mg next month. Follicles are supposed to grow 1-2mm a day so mine are growing slowly, but normally.

I wonder the same tryin! Guests...have some courage and speak! :haha:

Glad to see you all are still alive.i was kind of worried lol

When I was researching follicle sizes I would go to a website and just read everything and at the bottom it would have it as 1 guest viewing lol. I wasn't prepared to sign up for an account because I belong to too many forums lol.

I was very busy yesterday and had no time to do anything.

I also should mention that even I have read this thread viewing as a guest because sometimes I'll use DH's computer or phone and am not signed in, but will come back to my phone or computer and write. Maybe the guests are members.

Glad your follicles are growing nicely SLH, do they automatically keep track of all that once your put on Clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->