...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

I am like 100% sure I have strep. I think macrobid is the only antibiotic you can take while pregnant and I am not sure that will knock it out. I have to wait till Saturday before I can take anything because I am not ruining my chances. I feel like hell. And right before my finals week? Come the hell on!!

Tryinfor1, I would take it anyways. I'm sure it's safe in the two week wait. I hope you feel better soon.

How is everyone?

I went for my ultrasound today and I have 3 follicles. The doctor said that 2 of them should make it and one probably won't because it hasn't grown. My two follicles are 14 and 18mm. Last month when my follicle was 18mm the nurse called and told me that my LH was surging. I wonder what if it will be the same today. I'm going to use my cbfm later. The doctor told me that tomorrow I should be ready for an HCG shot. I didn't think I would get the shot, but 2 doctors in 2 days in a row said i would get one.

I have confirmed strep. I will have to check and see if a z pak is safe to take. I told the nurse we are trying so we will see. I feel like total crap though! lol.

Tryin ... sorry your poorly, hope you get better soon

SLH ... :happydance: for yur follicles lol.

I'm just sat aroung waiting for my appointment. Hubby came home with a big bunch of flowers :flower: put a smile on my face :D

So, doctors went well, I have been given Clomid, 50mg :happydance:

She says I dont have to wait until my next cycle and just take it after my bloods next week and count it as day 2 when I start!

She says I wont ovulate the first month but should the second

I'm excited!!

That is great news Mrs. B. I don't know why she said you wouldn't ovulate next cycle on 50mg of clomid. I thought that clomid worked for each cycle. Clomid helped Gdane ovulate. She ovulated early on her first cycle I think.

Thanks SLH, I hope she is wrong, just so I can get excited sooner :haha: , but she said it takes time to work, we will see :)

I am going to take it on CD23 and recount as 2. Hopefully that'll do the trick

Good news about the follies SLH! :happydance::hugs:

Mrs B, aw your OH is a sweetie :hugs:.

Trying, boo to strep, hope you find something you can take and get well soon :hugs:.

Gdane :hugs:, pook :hugs:, lul :hugs:, lekker :hugs:, buckles :hugs: and apple b :hugs: and anyone I might have missed :hugs:.

I have nothing to report :nope:. In the 2ww limbo CD #5 and...blah.

Keekee, I'm right there with you on CD 7. Nothing much here. BOR-ING!!!! I had a horrendous day at work. Both of my educational assistants were gone, and I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off!!! I was literally sweating from all of the running around trying to manage the kids. Ugh.

Mrs. B-Yay for Clomid! I have no idea how it works, but I know most ladies who end up taking it get pregnant within the first six months! So, let's hope you're one of them!

SLH- This follicle stuff is interesting. I ought to read up on it more! Good luck, and I hope you ovulate super soon...catch that egg, lady! Your chances look smashing at this point! I didn't reset my monitor, as I'm just wondering if it will go wacky on me again. We'll see!

Awww, Tryin! I hope you kick that strep right in the balls!!!! Feel better, and get plenty of rest. I took a z pack in my 2ww...just let your doc know you are in post-ovulatory limbo when they try to put you on something.

Aw wookie I missed giving you :hugs: (I knew there was someone I was missing!) so here's an extra one just for you :hugs:! The 2ww is way boring *yawn* and I'm not putting any specifics into FF because I HATE it when it builds you up by giving you 'pregnancy points' :nope:. Sounds like you've had a tough day so hope you're getting to relax now :thumbup:.

Gdane: where the hell are you?

Wookie: I am kicking it straight in the balls! lol. I totally forgot to mention where I was in my cycle but I did let her know that we were trying so she took that into consideration. Where is YOUR update? lol. How are YOU doing?

Mrs. B: So glad you joined us in the clomid club. Lol. I hope clomid works wonderfully for you!

SLH: You better get to bed girl! Did you get the call? Are you surging? Do you use OPKs? I bet you are going to get your bfp in no time!!

Keekee: I am right there with you! 7dpo. I have NOTHING to report besides strep throat and that is a depressing update. We are close in our wait though! When are you testing?

afm, like I already said, no update. I have strep which you guys knew. I took my last final this morning and finished up my paper that was my final in my philosophy class. I have a test tomorrow for a computer class and then I am done with my first semester as a junior!!! Only a year and a half (maybe two years since I messed around my first semester) of college left before I have my degree! Hells to the yeah!

Good luck with your tests tryin! Poor you, having to do all that with strep throat :hugs::hugs::hugs:. I bet you can't wait to be finished.

I think I might test on 11DPO, that's this coming sunday. FF reckons AF is due tuesday and I don't want to test too early. What about you chick?

Yes, where is Gdane? Gdane I hope you're ok honey! :hugs:

Ooh, I just noticed you're 4 days 15 hours till testing!!! :happydance:

yup! That is the day af is due.. but I am considering testing Friday, that is 11dpo and I have a 10mui test... I just dont know!! but Dh wants to drink friday so I probably should. It should be pretty accurate, right?

I think 11 DPOs a good day to start especially with a 10miu :thumbup:. Eeh, I would be so happy if it was a BFP for you!

Me toooooooo!!! Lol. First me, then you, then SLH, then wookie, then Gdane, and everyone else inbetween (but IDK where everyone else is in their cycles!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->