...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Tryinfor1, I'm sorry you have strep throat. I have never had it before, but I could only imagine how sore your throat is. I think you should take the antibiotics. Here where I live there's a place called mother risk. You can call it and speak with a nurse who will tell you what medicines are okay and what ones aren't when TTC. I called back in February and even though the nurse said that the medications I was taking were fine, I decided to stop them anyways. I'm going to assume that an antibiotic will be okay because you only need to take it for like a week. What if the strep throat is hurting your chances? I'm just thinking your body is creating more white cells because of it which might reject anything your body is trying to make and antibiotics would stop that from happening. I could be totally wrong about this and I know assuming makes an ass out me usually, but you never know. I hope you feel better soon :hugs: You are right about the order. You, keekee, me, wookie, gdane. I don't know where everyone else is in their cycle either, but they better get their bfp's too.

Wookie, it sounds like you had a rough day :hugs: Why weren't your assistents there? It's too bad you couldn't call a substitute. How many kids are in your class? My special ed class never had anymore than 8 kids at a time, but most of them had problems so we always had an assistant.

:hi: Keekee! I hope all is well. You better show me a positive HPT next week right after Tryinfor1 does.

Tryin: :hi: I'm right here!! I hope you feel better soon! And that your finals are going well. I bet you'll pass ALL of your tests :winkwink:

SLH: Good to hear you have some good growing follicles! May as well take all the help you can get dear!

MrsB: I was getting lunch for everyone at work when I read what you wrote and I almosted "awwww"ed out loud lol. That's so sweet what your DH did for you. That's weird that your doc said to take it in the middle of your cycle...I've never heard of that. I did ovulate on my first round...well my progesterone wasn't very high, but my chart and my period confirmed ovulation. Clomid is the only time EVER in my life I've had 28 day cycles. This is my fifth and final cycle on it. :( Hopefully you have better luck my dear. Fx'd for you

KeeKee: Nice to see you! Hopefully you have some GREAT news for us in a few days! I hate the pregnancy points too. So stupid.

Wookie: Hope all is well with you deary! Any snow in good ol IA yet? Nothin here. Suppoesd to get rain in few days.

It feels good to be missed!! I was busier than crap today at work...sorry dolls! I tried responding more than once and it didn't work. I'm busy kicking AF right out the freaking door and I think she's leaving. I'm loving these shorter lighter periods...I never want to be off clomid...I used to have 7 day long HEAVY periods. now its one Heavy the remaining three are like light/medium. :dance:

Nothing new here. My throat hurts too but it's because my sinuses drain into it...it happens every winter for about two weeks. It hasn't gotten as bad as it usually does though so I'm greatful for that.

SLH: I decided to take the antibiotics. I looked it up and asked a few people and everything/everyone said a zpak was perfectly fine! I started them today. Oh man, I hope it doesnt hurt my chances!! Man, I am gonna be really sad if that is true!

I missed you lots Gdane!

I'm glad AF is leaving and Clomid makes her lighter. I wonder if my periods are going to be any lighter. They are usually very heavy.

My sinuses drain into my throat too because of my allergies. I use a saline rinse in my nose every day.

SLH: I decided to take the antibiotics. I looked it up and asked a few people and everything/everyone said a zpak was perfectly fine! I started them today. Oh man, I hope it doesnt hurt my chances!! Man, I am gonna be really sad if that is true!

Don't worry and don't be sad! Your chances are just great!!! I'm looking forward to seeing that positive HPT!

I missed you lots Gdane!

I'm glad AF is leaving and Clomid makes her lighter. I wonder if my periods are going to be any lighter. They are usually very heavy.

My sinuses drain into my throat too because of my allergies. I use a saline rinse in my nose every day.

I bet your af will be lighter if it is originally heavy. My af is like medium with one heavy day and only lasts four days! :) I dont remember what it used to be because it was birth control induced. IDK if that makes a difference.

Oh, and to everyone who told me to get better, thank you! I dont think I said thanks to anyone and that kinda makes me mad at myself! lol

Before birth control my AF was 8 days! 3 heavy days 2 medium days 1 light days and 2 days of spotting lol. After birth control my AF has been 3-5 days. It appears as if I have a thin lining though. Last month it was 6.6 and this month today it was 7mm. It's just above normal. I have read that birth control thins the lining so I'm pretty sure that's what has happened to me. I guess you can't be on BC for 7 years and expect no long term side effects. I just hope it's thick enough for implantation. Some people say it should be 6 and some say it should be 8. I fall in between there. The doctor today, however, told me that my lining was lovely, and the have never told me it's a problem.

Oh, I also found out my FSH is on the higher side :cry: My doctor kept telling me it's fine, but I think it's high for my age. It's 9.8 and anything over 10 is bad. I think for my age it should be around 5. I have read that elevated FSH in younger women doesn't mean that her eggs are bad, it just usually means she doesn't have as many as she should have. I don't know why I'm so worried if my doctors say I'm fine lol. I should have never looked at that number on my docs computer screen :(

I think you shouldn't worry if your doc says not to worry. I have a ask hard time to do that too though.

I had a weird dream last night that I had boy girl twins :oneofeach: and I was mad because something happened where I delivered them but they were already like a year old and I didn't get them smaller lol :dohh:

Hi Ladies sorry Ive been missing, but ive got alot going on some very sad :cry:, and I need to keep myself sain ready for jan/feb and I really need abreak from TTC and the IVF, so I wont be on here as much I will try to check in on you all once a week if I can, if not I wish you all the best and a very merry christmas and new year :hugs:

Like I said Apple, I'm sorry so much has happened recently. :hugs: I'm here if you need to talk! Don't be a stranger...I will miss you way too much!

I'm not sure why I keep having dreams about babies that are like a few years old. After I told you about the dream I had about giving birth to the older twins, I remembered a while back I had a dream about a little girl I gave birth to and she was like 3 years old. LoL. My mind is ridiculous.

The hot man bosses were talking about their daughters yesterday and trying to brush their hair and if they part it and if they can put in pony tails and stuff I just sat there listening thinking, this is the cutest thing I've ever heard and I can't wait to see DH brushing our little Davanee's hair.

I'm kind of wondering if taking clomid cd2-6 was a bad idea. I have too many thoughts rolling around in this brain of mine. I really hate all these pills I'm taking. I feel like a freaking old person. Here's what I take and why.
Cranberry Supplement: 1xday for UTI prevention
L-Lysine: 1xday for immune system...(keep cancher sores and cold sores away)
Iron: 1xday to help with anemia and hopefully get pregnant!
Prenatal: 1xday...self explanitory
B100 complex: 1xday to help lengthen LP...and it has!
Clomid: 2pills once a day...You all know why
Metformin: 2 pills twice a day...for PCOS
FertileCM: 1 pill three times a day.

Holy crap I sound like an addict.

So this is me talking to myself all day lol.

I'm debating whether or not I should go to a family christmas this weekend...its the side with my brothers wife (who I still have not talked to since she said not everyone lives in my world and I need to stop punishing others since I Cannot get pregnant and the abortion or just keep drinking thing) and the cousin who is an obnoxious loud mouth that faked being pregnant with twins.

Then I don't even want to go to DH's christmas because my supposed best friend/sil and my other sil and mil leave me out of everything...I logged on to FB the other night and she wrote "i think we made like a million sugar cookies!! I'm so blessed to have such an awesome MIL" I was like are you fricken kidding me? (i didn't say this but wanted to) I live two mintues away and they couldn't even call me? Well, if they don't want me around them for all their "girl days" I don't need to inconvenience them with my presence at christmas either. I told DH this and he agrees. He's always been really mad at his mom and sister and his brothers wife (whos supposed to be my BFF) and that tehy leave me out of everything. Whatever. So sick of it. We feel out cast because we don't have kids. So sorry I'm such a disappointment. DH and I will be here to support each other. THAT is what I can always count on.

:hugs: Gdane,

I understand what it feels like to be left out of things because I don't have kids. My family is the same way. I wouldn't go to that Christmas party this weekend, but I would go to Christmas.

Like I said Apple, I'm sorry so much has happened recently. :hugs: I'm here if you need to talk! Don't be a stranger...I will miss you way too much!

I'm not sure why I keep having dreams about babies that are like a few years old. After I told you about the dream I had about giving birth to the older twins, I remembered a while back I had a dream about a little girl I gave birth to and she was like 3 years old. LoL. My mind is ridiculous.

The hot man bosses were talking about their daughters yesterday and trying to brush their hair and if they part it and if they can put in pony tails and stuff I just sat there listening thinking, this is the cutest thing I've ever heard and I can't wait to see DH brushing our little Davanee's hair.

I'm kind of wondering if taking clomid cd2-6 was a bad idea. I have too many thoughts rolling around in this brain of mine. I really hate all these pills I'm taking. I feel like a freaking old person. Here's what I take and why.
Cranberry Supplement: 1xday for UTI prevention
L-Lysine: 1xday for immune system...(keep cancher sores and cold sores away)
Iron: 1xday to help with anemia and hopefully get pregnant!
Prenatal: 1xday...self explanitory
B100 complex: 1xday to help lengthen LP...and it has!
Clomid: 2pills once a day...You all know why
Metformin: 2 pills twice a day...for PCOS
FertileCM: 1 pill three times a day.

Holy crap I sound like an addict.

Dreams are crazy. I once had a dream I gave birth to a bird. I had a dream that my dog gave birth to babies (he's a boy). I'm constantly dreaming of kids whom I have never met. I guess because it's something we want so badly we will dream about it.

I feel like an addict too. I have to have blood taken every day and I have needle marks all over my veins. I'm bruised up and look like a heroin addict. I also take pills every day. Baby aspirin and a prenatal. Clomid for 5 days and come friday progesterone suppositories twice a day. Oh and the probing is fun lol. The things we'll so to conceive. My HCG shot was $85 Clomid $40 cycle monitoring $250 pee sticks $40 a month. I'm not sure about the progesterone, but I think it will be $32. It says $32 a box, but I'm not sure how many are in a box lol. I'm not complaining because money isn't an issue and we could be paying a lot more, but it's funny how I have to pay for a chance when so many can just open their legs for a minute and bam they're pregnant. Our insurance doesn't cover any of this stuff.

I forgot to mention that the doctor gave me the HCG shot this morning. I'm going to go and buy dollar store tests to see if I can see a line lol. My husband thinks I'm ridiculous, but I'm sure you all understand.

I would totally do it! I get the generic clomid and it was only 24

My hot boss man just got me ice cream bless his heart! Metformin makes me so nauseous and I can't hardly function and ice cream is the only thing that makes it go away. :)

:hi: everyone!!

not much to report! I am FREEEEE from school for christmas break and just waiting for friday to roll around so I can test!!

I wouldnt go to the family christmas thing either. I am DREADING going to DH family. It is gonna suck majorly.

Any room in here for a non CBFM girl who just can't seem to get preggers? Looking for a new support group. Everyone from my other group has either gotten their + or moved on in another way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->