...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

:) LOL!

Man, I am really achy. I am so scared this is PMS. I am really irritable too.. but maybe that is because I am sick and DH doesnt care if we go out of town or not.

OMFG. I am so pissed. Last night, when I was sick as shit and not feeling well, I made up our christmas tree to surprise him and he comes home and says "It looks nice, but this and this and this and this need to be changed." and then got mad at me when I said he hurt my feelings and told me to "shut the fuck up before I fucking beat you." and was being 100% serious. I laughed at him because him beating me? Yeah right and that just made him more mad. THEN, he stayed at work till 8 yesterday and 7:20 today when he is supposed to get off at 5:30. THEN this morning, he said we should celebrate since I am done with school. He said well, "it is taco bell tuesday. I was going to say somewhere else we could go but we dont have any money." He KNOWS I love to go out to eat. He liked dangled that in my face and then said well, we cant and then didnt understand why I said he shouldnt have said anything at all. He gets paid in two days. We have PLENTY of money to go eat. We dont freaking live paycheck to paycheck like he for some reason thinks we do. But we dont have 20 dollars to go to bww EVEN though it is bone in tuesdays. He has been really fucking mean to me lately. I dont know if it is because of his job or what but he needs to cut that shit out RIGHT NOW.

Sorry for the rant.. :dohh:

EDIT: One more thing, I have been begging him to make sure that his boss approved his time off for us to go out of town and has he done it? NO. I have to make reservations for our dog to stay at her pet resort (they get ice cream there, lol), and reschedule an appointment to check my thyroid levels to make sure my hyperthyroidism hasnt come back. I have begged him for a week to do it and he like wont. He obviously doesnt give two shits about going out of town with me.

Wow, I think if my husband said something like that to me I would probably beat him lol. I'm at a loss for words right now. I don't know what to tell you. Don't take his crap though. Tell him to stop treating you like shit. If he is stressed at work that is no reason to take it out on you. I wouldn't put up with it if I were you. Go out to dinner with your friends and don't give him sex lol.

I'm ovulating! My ovulation zit showed up lol. I'm expecting a peak tomorrow.

I'm ovulating! My ovulation zit showed up lol. I'm expecting a peak tomorrow.

Yay for ovulation!! Lol. Catch that eggy!!

And I laughed at him. IDK what his issue is.. I am assuming its work. He is being better tonight. He took me out because he felt bad. :haha: Its alright hun, I guess I am used to it. He acts like a real big baby. I just ignore him. But thanks for your concern. :flower:

I ALWAYS get a HUGE zit right in the middle of my forehead after ovulation. This cycle was definitely no different!

Hi girls, this zit talk is really odd as I've had 2 appear the end of last week and that's when I was due to start OV, but not 100% sure I have done as I'm still not POAS or temping! (feels soooo odd)
But one thing did happen yesterday, I noticed the smallest amount of blood in my Knicks and the day before that felt a bit crampy, would it be far too early for implantation bleed??

Hope you are all well and getting into the Christmas spirit! Xxx

Yay for ovulation zits!! Get Bd'ing!

My chart is so boring right now. Its been all the same exact temp cd1-6. Which is really weird...my temp is normally 97.3 or lower pre-o and these last two cycles have been 97.5. I feel better than yesterday but the nausea doesn't normally hit til about 1030am. I slept all day yesterday and all night. Only had two bowls of cereal the whole day to eat. I'm not taking metformin anymore. This is ridiculous.

Buckles!!!! We haven't seen you in a while, how are you doing? When did you ovulate? Implantation usually happens between 6-10dpo. I don't know much about implantation bleeding because I have never had implantation happen, but I think it's pretty rare. My friend on another thread had implantation bleeding from 7-12dpo.

Gdane, you should get a thermometer that has 2 decimal places. If you did you wouldn't get flat temperatures. I think they're more accurate too. I guess it doesn't really matter if your temps are flat because you are at the beginning of your cycle, but I agree your chart is boring lol.
I'm sorry you're feeling sick :( I have chronic nausea because of my sinuses and I can never eat. I have had this for 3 years now and I originally thought maybe it was depo, but I haven't been on that stuff in 2 years and it's still here. Does ginger help you? It doesn't help me, but I have had it recommended to me a lot. How does metformin help PCOS? Do you think it's helping you? If it helps I wouldn't stop taking it.

Tryinfor1, how are you today? I hope you are okay and DH didn't beat you lol. That's nothing to joke about I'm sorry. Maybe the holidays are stressing him out and he'll be better after it's all over.

I got a peak today as expected lol. You should see my stick. The LH line is blazing blue. It must be because of the HCG shot, but I've never seen a peak like it. My peak from a few months ago wasn't as cool as this one lol.

My pregnancy test also got darker which I found kind of funny. It's still not as dark as the control line, but it's way more noticeable today. I wonder if it will get any darker. I bought 6 tests. I'm going to take one for the next 4 days and if the line doesn't go away I'm going to buy more.

SLH: He didnt beat me but after being nice to me last night, he changed back to his mean ass ways. I am sick now, with a cold on top of strep. Sneezing, sniffling, head feels like a balloon, everything. I am terrified to take anything except afrin (thanks again Gdane :hugs: ) because I am 9dpo. Anyway, all night he was making very rude gestures such as sticking his pillow over his head when I coughed/sneezed/sniffled, or sighing. He started yelling at me to be quite to the point where I got up out of bed around 5 this morning and went and laid on the couch. He didnt come after me, just fell back asleep. So I got to lay on the couch, sick, by myself, with my jacket as a blanket. When he got up to get ready for work this morning, he said that he thought I was doing it to spite him. I asked him if he was serious about the "in sickness and in health" in our wedding vows and he laughed at me. :shrug: I am so tired of his shit. I told him he keeps hurting my feelings and he said I was taking everything too personally and I was being "fucking stupid". So.. awesome. IDK what his problem is. He is sweet as shit one day and mean as fuck the next. AND GET YOUR ASS TO BED AND MAKE A BABY!

GDane: I wouldnt take the metformin either if it is making you that sick. Are there any other medications that you could possibly look into? And I am sorry again about Regina. She is a bitch and she needs to, quite frankly, get her head out of her ass and get the hell over herself. Text me ANYTIME you want to complain and moan about her. :hugs: Just try to ignore her. And I WILL post something on facebook if you want me to. Lol. Just say the word!! You are only six hours away, shit, I will come up there and open a can of whoopass on her!

Buckle: What cd are you on?

Everyone else: :hi: Miss you girls!

AFM, 9dpo. SO NERVOUS!! I was crampy as heck and my back hurt yesterday so I am hoping it was implantation! It is gone now and in its place is an awful cold! I cant wait to test!! AHHH!!!!!

Is my sig gone?

Where did your signature go?

I hope you feel better soon!

That was weird.

I hope you husband gets whatever you have. Strep throat is contagious right?

I hope he does too. :haha: Yeah it is but he NEVER gets sick. Just me. I swear though, he isnt that bad. I know I make him out to be some huge douche that shouldnt even be alive but he is actually very sweet most of the time. I think that his job and the holidays, like you guys said, have put a ton of stress on him and he has nobody to take it out on, except me. He would never hit me or anything he just says mean things. He always comes back and says sorry and blah blah. I just ignore him when he is acting like a 4 year old. I wouldnt have married him if he was awful. I just feel like some of he things he does/says makes me think that he doesnt actually love me and is just scared of change and to be away from me, since we have been together for 4 years and I was his second girlfriend. He swears up and down that he does love me with all his heart and even cries sometimes when we fight. Dont tell him I said that, he would kill me for real! Lol. He is more of a girl than I am.

That is hilarious you said that though SLH. I do, however, think I gave it to my mom. Lol.

Hello, ladies.

Tryin, I'm sorry that you're not feeling well, and that your DH is taking his frustrations about work and stuff out on you. I hope that he comes to his senses and starts treating you better soon, sweetie.

I hope everyone else is having a good day. Between Christmas stuff and trips to the vet and everything else, we've spent a ridiculous amount of money in the last 2 days, so I'm having a "stay at home and don't spend any money" day today. I'm not even venturing outside the house except to drop my DS off at the bus and go pick him up, if I can help it at all, lol.

Slh: show us pictures!! I called my doctor to try and get on extended release metformin.idk if its working. It doesn't seen like it. I'm not pregnant yet anyways and I haven't lost any weight

Tryon: we talked about r everything alway but I hope everything works out. Thanks for all your support.

Macs: so happy to see you around! O feel ya on the vet bills and everything. Maybe someday we will get ahead lol. Its onething after another.

I have been away for a long weekend, travelling here there and everywhere with work but have been logging on for a quick catch up, so I'm back.... :)

I've just been to my boss's baby shower, it was sooo sweet, we went for afternoon tea, played a few games and had some champagne, oh and we bought him lots of presents! My boss and his partner have a surrogate and they are having a little girl!
It didn't feel odd going to this either but I think that's because I organised it.
He did something funny though, threw a dummy at me and said the person that catches this is going to have a baby.... Yep I caught it, as he threw it at me and he knows me and oh have been TTC

Xxx

Buckles, hopefully that's a good sign!

Good for you, for not feeling weird. I've been so jealous lately I can't even look at my friends' facebook pages if they've recently gotten pregnant or have a baby. I HATE that feeling, and I hate it about myself. I feel like a total (&#$@*, you know? I think it's great you put it together for them!

:hi: allmacsnow how are you? I understand what it's like to spend money at a vet. Our puppy is over a year old and we spent a fortune on him.

Buckles, hopefully that is a good sign. Last year at my cousins baby shower we played a game where the 7th and 14th present to be opened belonged to the next people who were going to conceive. Well, the girl who got the 7th present is like 8 months pregnant now and the 14th present belonged to me lol. I'm still waiting for it to happen.

How are you doing Gdane?

Here is my pregnancy test from this morning.

https://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9179/peetest2.png

Evening ladies,

Hope your starting to feel better Tryin.

Sorry your drugs arent working GDane, hope they can help you with something else.

Soon you'll be able to get super excited about a real PG test SLH :)

Not doing too bad, SLH, thanks.

We spend a fortune on our dog, but he's my husband's 'baby', and has been for a LONG time. He predates me by quite a bit, lol. We're happy to do it, but still... ;)

I started a baking blog today. Baking is the one thing I do for *me*... you know? I mean, in the end, I always want to know my hubby and DS like what I've made, but I enjoy the PROCESS just for myself, so that's kind of fun.

Hoping you're able to use that present soon. That's a fun thing to do at a shower.

Is it silly that looking at your tests makes me feel happy and excited? That's weird. I know they're from the trigger, but still. LOL. Actually, looking at those is easier than looking at + tests from people who've actually gotten pregnant. LOL. I'm a witch.

I'm a witch too. If I don't know who you are on this forum, I do not care to see your positive tests lol. It's different if I see someone who has been trying for years, but when I see people who are like, "this is my first month trying and I never thought it would happen so fast", or "this is my second month trying and this is what I did differently this month." That second line kills me.

I started a baking blog today. Baking is the one thing I do for *me*... you know? I mean, in the end, I always want to know my hubby and DS like what I've made, but I enjoy the PROCESS just for myself, so that's kind of fun.

I'm not good at it, but I love baking. I will have to look at your blog. I haven't baked in a long time, but I think I might now that you mentioned it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->