...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

I have a feeling that we're all going to get our bfp's soon.

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join you? I am currently using CBFM to ttc #5. Since I quit breastfeeding a couple months ago I have not had my first PPAF yet, but the monitor gave me a peak on the 15th so hoping we caught the 1st egg as that would be really neat. :)

TryinFor1: I read back a few pages and saw pictures of your FRER. That is so normal for that test to look like that--CONGRATS!. FRER used to be awesome but now they are so faint in the beginning. With my last babe, I was freaking out because it took almost 2 weeks to get a line as dark as the control on the FRER. It definitely takes a looong time for them to become dark. :growlmad:

I just hope that if you all get pregnant and I don't you won't stop talking to me.

Hi Ladies,

Mind if I join you? I am currently using CBFM to ttc #5. Since I quit breastfeeding a couple months ago I have not had my first PPAF yet, but the monitor gave me a peak on the 15th so hoping we caught the 1st egg as that would be really neat. :)

TryinFor1: I read back a few pages and saw pictures of your FRER. That is so normal for that test to look like that--CONGRATS!. FRER used to be awesome but now they are so faint in the beginning. With my last babe, I was freaking out because it took almost 2 weeks to get a line as dark as the control on the FRER. It definitely takes a looong time for them to become dark. :growlmad:

Welcome :)

I hope TTC#5 will be a fast journey for you. If you ever have any questions about the CBFM we are all pros now and know everything about them so you can feel free to ask us lol.

How old are your kids?

Slh, of course we'd still talk to you darling! You crazy fool xxx

SLH- I'm having the old "last man standing" complex right now too. I will not stop talking to any of you ladies if it actually does happen to me by some miracle of God. I think you'll beat me, SLH. So when you get pregnant, I hope you still talk to me, girl! LOL!!!

Tryin- Yay!!! I'm glad you feel better about your lines. Are you going to try a digi in the next couple of days? It's so cool when you see the word "Pregnant" on the test...it just makes it that much more real. Once you see that word on there...back away from the pee sticks!!! I can't wait to hear how DH reacts when he does find out!

Hey, Berryboo! If you have questions about the CBFM, feel free to ask. Best of luck ttc #5! Sounds like you have quite a bit more experience than any of us with pregnancy and motherhood, so we may be hitting you up for answers to our questions, too!

I'm alright thanks, wanted to get an early night but flicking through the tv channels, I found the progress take that tour, so just reliving my experience from earlier on in the year. Hubby is at work, so it's just me and our dog, and even he us asleep!

Been wrapping Christmas presents tonight, got close to the end and then ran out of sellotape! Not impressed...

Other than that, we are all set for Christmas! AF is due on the 28 dec so will either have s cracking end to 2011 or we'll have a fresh start for 2012 and I can get very drunk on new years eve, lol

Xxx

Feel free to ask me anything. :thumbup:

My kids are 9, 7, 4 and 7 months. I have problems with hyperthyroidism which has caused m/c and I have had to take B-complex to keep my LP decent. I haven't been taking lately it so it will be interesting to see how this first cycle goes.

The CBFM helped us conceive our last little one so hopefully it works again.

I see you've also had 3 mc's, Berry. I'm so sorry for your losses...I too have had a miscarriage, and I'm trying to still conceive #1 so I can hopefully have a little rainbow baby.

You must be a busy gal to have 4 other children! Are you a stay at-home mom, or do you work outside of the home?

GOOD FOR YOU for breastfeeding as long as you have with your newest addition! When I was pregnant, nursing was something I was really looking forward to...I know it has it's challenges, but the benefits far exceed the disadvantages!

I'm on my 5th cycle after my miscarriage, and also my 5th cycle with the CBFM. I had to have a D&C, so in the back of my mind, I hope it didn't damage me.

Oh, girls!!!! I forgot to mention earlier that I have my appointment tomorrow with my OB/gyn. I need to sit down and write down a list of my concerns and questions. I'm 33. Time's marching on, for the love of God. If there's something wrong with me, I want to know sooner rather than later. I would love to have 2 kids, but hell, I'd be happy to get the first baby in the nursery first!

Welcome berry!

Wookie let us know how your appointment goes!

I'm having last man standing syndrome too. No one will leave anyone you crazy girls! I love all of you!

Ps: I'm watching greys anatomy...meredith and sheppard are having problems getting pregnant and its hitting home. Then the lesbian doctor got pregnant with marks baby when her girlfriend is begging to get back together with her and mark just got back together with his girlfriend. I called it that the lesbian was pregnant and dh goes, how did you know? I said because everyone that wants a baby can't get pregnant while everyone who
doesn't want one is pregnant.

I would love to have five kids, but DH wants two. At this point, I would be more than happy for one healthy baby.

Wookie, you are not going to be the last man standing, and neither are you Gdane. Whoever the last man standing is I'm sure won't be in that position for long. Talking about TTC is getting old, so I think it's about time we talk about something else. I know we all will soon.

Let us know how your appointment goes, and make sure you're persistent if they aren't helpful. I have had bad experiences with doctors lol.

I'm getting ready to watch the season finale of Survivor. After it's over I will be watching Dexter.

We tried watching dexter..i could not get into it. My favorite has been prison break, desperate housewives and greys. We've watched a ton of series. Were on rescue me and greys anatomy.

Slh you won't be the last either. I hope we ALL get our bfps this cycle.

Remember to let me know your test dates ladies...i can't read your minds!

if anyone gets annoyed by pictures let new know and I will stop! My dh is jealous the kitten is attached to me and is always snuggling on me. This is how I found them this morning
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-1751-1324218793500.jpg

Gdane, we would never get annoyed by pictures. Your kitten is adorable.

I'm still testing on december 25. I will be 12dpo then, so I might not even make it, but I think progesterone delays AF. Since I don't want AF on Christmas, I'm going to stop taking it on boxing day.

The progesterone is causing awful acne. It's ridiculous. I hope that means it's working.

Thanks slh! And Hopefully it is working, I'm sure it is! i break out before ovulation and it clears back up just in time for my af breakouts to start!

That's what happens to me too, though this time it's different. I usually get 1 zit on my nose before ovulation and before AF. This time my chin is filled with them and it's all over my chest and back. It's really disgusting. Sorry if I'm grossing any of you out. I used to get acne like this on Depo Provera and since Depo is a form of progesterone I'm assuming it's a side effect. I just hope I have a normal luteal phase this month. I have read that some people don't respond to progesterone.

Yeah it probably is the progesterone. You, my dear, need to stop googling! Your going to freak yourself out! Lol. Your not grossing me out....it woulds take a lot more than that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->