...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Thanks hun.

I guess it could also mean ectopic too. But on every website I read, it said that hpts dont measure quantitatively and it entirely depends on what you ate/drank/how much you peed/ and more the day before. I had quite a bit more to drink than I normally do, ate quite a bit cause we went to a party and then sonic after that, and I peed at like midnight and then again at 1:30 in the morning. I took the test at 7:30AM. So I hope that my pee just wasnt as diluted.

I am gonna try to wait until tonight or at least a few hours and take another one and see what happens. Then, use my last one tomorrow. I will call the DR in the morning to get a blood test.

The line not getting darker is just NOT what I wanted to see. BUT, I also have NEVER been pregnant. I have no clue how my body responds to pregnancy tests.

Oh, to answers your guys questions, the only thing I would consider symptoms are..

- Gums bleeding a little
- Stuffy nose came back
- Sore throat (Not so bad today)
- One day late today
- Fatigue (not as bad as described on here, lol)
- Cramps
- Backache
- Getting irritated quite easily
- Painful Orgasm (sorry, Lol) last night
- A couple of faint tests.

Nothing else feels different. I dont feel any hungrier, my boobies dont hurt, no prominent vains, no nausea, nothing like that.

Your pee was probably diluted then. To me the test looks darker. I'm going to remain positive and pray that it gets even darker.

You might not get anymore symptoms until way later. My friend said she had no nausea and then at 8 weeks it hit her hard lol.

PurpleLou: I think you ovulated by your chart, but you could keep bd'ing just to be safe. What confuses me is that your monitor went to high after your temp shift.

PurpleLou: I think you ovulated by your chart, but you could keep bd'ing just to be safe. What confuses me is that your monitor went to high after your temp shift.

We all know how crazy monitors can be lol. I'm thinking I don't need to use it anymore if I keep getting HCG shots every month. DH said we could keep doing them until I get pregnant. They are expensive, but I love how it made me ovulate on cycle day 13! That's crazy early for me.

Tryin- DON'T WORRY YOURSELF!!! I know this is next to impossible, but you must relax.

A hpt is merely a diagnostic tool that tells you IF you are pregnant or NOT. It really and truly does not measure much else. What it definitively does NOT measure, is HOW PREGNANT YOU ARE. Obviously, your FRER test is picking up a minimum of 25 mIU of hcg, or you would not be getting a bfp at all. Do you know what the average levels of hcg can be at 14 dpo? They can range from 3-425!!!! The important thing, is that the doctor will be able to measure if it's doubling every 2 to 3 days. If the doc sees this occurring, he'll be fine with lower hcg levels. Sure, a darker line can indicate more hcg in your system...but at 13 dpo, you are still extremely early...that little bean just implanted a few days ago!

From what I've read about ectopics, is that your levels or hcg would be alarmingly high early on...and sharp shoulder pain around the 7 week mark can indicate it also. I know there seems to be a lot of women on the web who have had them, but, it's a lot less common than you may think.

How's your cramps? Gone, or do they come and go?

There is no way for you to know how this pregnancy will turn out. What you must do, is enjoy the moment, and take it day by day. I know you're afraid of miscarriage...every newly pregnant woman is. It's only natural! But it's important to remain positive, staying realistic, but enjoying TODAY. You are pregnant TODAY. And, there's an 80% chance you're going to come out of this with a take-home infant. Most chemical pregnancies don't make it as far you've gotten, so remember that.

And that tired thing? It's coming!!!!! Rest up! I didn't feel sick until 8 weeks or so...never did have sore boobies, but some sore nips occassionally. Don't symptom spot, dear! It's early...you'll feel pregnant soon enough!

MrsB: I'm glad you made it safe and sound and got to see your family. I'm really glad you guys have decided to do an SA and that your hubby wasn't upset by it.

Wookie: Thakn you. He still has not stopped meowing. It slowed a little but it's still pretty much nonstop. I hope he stops soon. Hes 2 months old according to my papers I got from the humane society. LMAO at your comment about it sharting!! I see what you mean now. LoL> I thought about that after the pic that I should have moved him to a clean spot. Thank you for talking Tryin down. I know she's really worried! You are one smart cookie.

KeeKee: How are you doing? Getting close to the moment of truth for you! I hope you have good news!! And thanks for the compliments, I didn't want to be driving anyone crazy with my posts of pictures...if I am, just tell me! I'm sorry about your kitty too :hugs: I haven't stalked your jounral, but I'm going to start! I love people stalking my journal! Don't worry about that negative test!! Tryin had a few negatives before her positve!

SLH: I think you need to take the suppositories. Your temps are pretty low. The cream didn't change my temps very much. The woohoo or the up the other end :blush: puts it the fastest into your bloodstream.

Tryin: That test is darker woman! I hope you have come to that conclusion for yourself! I'm glad my dh could help you this morning. I don't know how you're not telling your DH either...I would die. I think your pee was diluted too, but I have read your hcg doubles every two days...so really, you're right on track.

**My snowman is fat because it s a MELTED snowman...supposed to like only his head is left! I'm on metformin extended release and it's helped a lot with the nauseous ness but I still kind of feel like crap today but I think it's partially because I didnt's sleep much last night because kuzco still meowing and I am getting major hotflashes from the clomid. I'm still taking fertilecm and its' working. I can tell a huge difference. DH wanted to "make it up to me" today and I wanted to wait and DTD EOD. So I'm going to wait until cd12 night to :sex: because I want to get his reserves built back up. I’m not using my monitor because I don't have any sticks and I didn't want to buy anymore. I'm going to go cuddle with the hubs. You guys have a good day. PS: I did talk to appleblossom and she’s doing really good. Said this is the most relaxed she has been in a while. She will check in later on this week.

SLH- It would be awesome to have freedom from the monitor...I think if you want to ditch it, you could easily at this point! Me, I've got to stick with it. I'm on CD 13, and on high readings. I'm praying the damn machine isn't smoking crack this month like last time, as I only 4 sticks left after last month's stick feeding frenzy.

I sure hope you're next, hon! You're doing so much, and I feel it's going to happen for you really soon!

Girls, is it wrong that I'm doubting my doctor! I cannot find anything anywhere that suggests you can take Clomid on any other days that the early ones, nothing about recounting or anything. I know doctors should know best but surely they cant know everything?? What if I take it and then get AF 2 weeks later, but then I dont want to wait incase it takes age to come and doc said there no point.

Tomorrow is D day, What do yo girls think? Honestly..

Honestly, I have never heard of it. I'm not sure what you should do. Maybe call your doctor and ask why they didn't put you on provera first

I would also call and ask the DR. I have seen another girl take it without getting af first but honestly IDK how that would work. BUT I dont really know what af does in relation to clomid. Maybe just gives it a new cleaned out uterus to work with? Not sure.

I just took another test. It is darker. I can tell now. It makes me feel MUCH MUCH better!!

Yay Tryin :happydance:

Ok different question, Are they able to tell from my scans that I'm not ovulating. IE the cysts make is obvious that I'm not? x

I think they can tell from scans if you ovulate or not.. but SLH gets scans a lot.. she would definitely be more qualified than me!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS TRYINFOR1!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ecstatic right now. I wish you a happy and healthy nine months and your husband better be nice to you or Wookie and I will have to go down there and kick his ass!

Mrs. B, I could be totally wrong about this and I shouldn't go against doctors, but I was pretty sure it had to be taken at the beginning of your cycle when the follicles are developing. I'm not sure if they will develop if you take it later in your cycle, but I could be totally wrong. If I were you I would wait until your period comes, but then again that might be a while, so maybe try them. I don't think anything bad could happen. The worst case scenario is you will waste them.

From my understanding scans can tell you if ovulation happened only if you do a series of them. I get scans every day to measure follicles starting on day 10 and when the follicle isn't there anymore the doctor tells me I ovulated. I don't think a scan can tell you if you have ovulated if you don't have a series of them at the beginning of your cycle. However, I have read once that for a day or two after you ovulate they can see the corpus luteum, but they can't see if for long. I don't know how true that is though.

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00726-20111218-1409.jpg[/IMG]

I like that better. Lol.

And thanks for the support everyone! It means the world to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->