...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

He's so cute Gdane. I hope he lets you sleep tonight and doesn't drive you nuts.

My doctor said I could put the suppositories up any end, but I think I will put them up my miffy and risk the mess of them lol. I just hope and pray they don't irritate me or give me an yeast infection. They are so important to take. Like you said wookie, if I don't take them and fertilization did happen there's no way implantation could happen.

I can't wait to see tryinfor1's darker test in the morning.

Tryinfor1, I just thought of a great soggy for you. A pregnancy ticker. I can't wait to follow your pregnancy journal. You'll be here in nine months to show us baby pictures right?

Gdane that kitteh is adorable! I just want to squish him :hugs:.

I saved my FMU in a pot but I'm scared to test. AF is due on wednesday and I feel PMSsy but in a different way this cycle. Normally I'm angry and irrational but this cycle I'm super weepy. I think it's the time of year. I miss my mum (she died last year of ovarian cancer) and everything makes me :cry:. I don't have pre AF cramps yet and that's also unusual. If I test and it's a BFN I think I will just curl up under my duvet and stay there till New Year. Lol.

Anyway, how's all my lucky girls this morning? Are you testing again today tryin or waiting till monday:hugs:? Wookie :hugs: haha that's so true! I saw a sign that said "This house belongs to the cat. We just pay the mortgage" and thought, yes, that's about right. SLH :hugs:, Gdane :hugs: for you and kitteh, apple b :hugs:, lekker :hugs:, buckles :hugs:, mrs b :hugs:, pook and lul come back to us :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Haha keekee I just seen your location! lol, Are You Lancashire? lol

Sorry you are without you mum this christmas, I lost mine 15years ago, It does get easier but I still have my moments, I lost my Grandma, mums mum, this year to brain tumour, so yesterdays visit to the family was hard as she wasnt in her house. :hugs: yo you... test :winkwink: there's some :dust: on this thread ATM

Aw thanks mrs b :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Sorry about your mum and your grandma, I guess we will always have our moments and it does seem harder at this time of year.
Yes I am in Lancashire lol. Where are you?
I will test. I just fear the BFN!
Thanks honey :kiss:.

I'm Wiltshire, down the bottom of the country. :flower: No farmer accent tho as I moved around when I was little. At least I don't think I have lol

Aww, Keekee. Dammit all!

I haven't ovulated yet, bit I will soon. And for some reason, I just have this feeling that this month won't be it for me. I guess I'm becoming more guarded the more time goes by...I just can't handle the disappointment month after month.

Tryin, wake up, suzie-q!!!!! We want to see another FRER! I guess it gives the rest of us hope, you know? Hope you slept okay, hon. Get all the sleep you can, because when you're all big and stuff, you'll only be able to sleep on your left side with a pillow between your knees...which sucks!!!! I still don't know how you're going to keep this from DH. I'd be ready to burst!!!!!!!!

I can keep it from DH now because the test was no darker than yesterdays. I dont think this is going to end well..

https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00713-20111218-0746.jpg?t=1324216420

:( It should have been darker.

I dont know Tryin, but the bottom one seems a little easier to see than the top one for me. Was that yesterdays or today?

The bottom is todays. It is still very light. I think it should definitely be darker than that.

I think it is just the way the light is hitting the tests. The bottom one might be slightly darker but the top one is laying at a little bit of an angle.. and I waited an entire day to test. AND I am 13dpo.. so officially one day late. Shouldnt it be much darker by now?

No. My friend from another thread just got a BFP and hers darkened just as much as yours did the next day. It will hopefully be darker tomorrow. You should go to the doctors to get a blood test.

I will call my DR by monday. I am scouring the internet for information. There was actually a thread on here and it had pictures and everything. Her test taken at 1PM the previous day, was way darker than her one taken at 7AM the following day. She was worried but her pregnancy ticker is there and her status says "halfway there" so her pregnancy was viable. There is also a few other women who commented and said that they got faint lines for a few days and then all of a sudden the lines got darker. :shrug:

I hope they are darker tomorrow. I will call the DR and set up an appointment for tomorrow if they are.

Maybe you don't have enough of the hormone for the test to get too dark. I have read that frer's can detect an hcg level of 6. I'm thinking that it took you a little longer than usual to implant which is why your hcg levels are low. If it picked up the lowest amount of the hormone and then it doubled in a day, your line still wouldn't be that dark.

It's too bad you don't temp. I understand why you don't, but I still think you should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->