...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Saw this and thought of you guys

Attachments

• 389542_159638890808377_104114776360789_218762_1244661143_n.jpg
    389542_159638890808377_104114776360789_218762_1244661143_n.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
I love it Mrs. B. Thanks for sharing.

How are you doing?

Yes I'm OK thankyou, eagerly waiting and hoping for ovulation :)

I tried cb digi from two different boxes. Both said not pregnant. I opened a neg. test and a positive test and the two lines inside were the exact same colors. :/ the wondfos from this morning are darker than yesterday. I dunno. I would think thatbmy levels would drop fast as they didnt have a chance to even rise much. I will post pix of the wondfos in a bit.

Okay. Here are my wondfos from this morning. 12dpo (estimated bc I only used CBFM and didnt chart).
CB digi said negative.

https://i43.tinypic.com/1zlqa2w.jpg

Ugh, Berry. That's definitely a positive on those tests.

How wierd that you got a + digi, and it's now negative...

It may be a chemical, and it may not be...are you going to call a doc?

You must be coming unglued...I know I would be.

I pray you know either way very soon.

AFM, best friend just called, and she' pregnant. I'm quite sad, and guilty that I'm sad. I feel so selfish.

I am sick as a dog right now so I am not going to the doc today (just realized that doesnt make sense but I dont feel like going out that way). I guess I will go to the walk in clinic at my primary care tomorrow. I was just so certain that I would be bleeding today and I'm not.

Wookie, you should not feel guilty. You have every right to feel sad. I'm not certain of all of your TTC history since I'm new here, but I hope that you can get your cycles proper and get your BFP.

Freakin' EVERY time I have a m/c, one of my friends or family is pregnant. It's no different this time as mom just told me yesterday that my cousin is pregnant.

I just took these. I am so confused. Maybe the clearblue digis I bought were crap? These are a CVS store brand, FRER and FRER digi.
Okay. Blood draw tomorrow for sure before I go insane.

https://i41.tinypic.com/fd4z86.jpg

I'm honestly beginning to think you're moving in the clear, Berryboo! All of those positives are encouraging! I too would think you'd be bleeding or cramping by now, but I really am no expert on potential chemical pregnancies. Obviously your hcg is still a minimum of 25 miU, or you would not be getting BFP's...perhaps the negative digis were from more diluted urine...it's completely possible!

I'm glad to hear you're getting some blood drawn tomorrow...it will be good for you to know what is going on, good or bad.

You're in my thoughts and prayers, hon!

Something just tells me that all is well, but I'm no psychic!

wookie, I am crampy but I always have cramps in early pregnancy. I keep checking cm and it's clear. I am afraid to get my hopes up but thinking that maybe the urine I used for the CB digital was dilute or something. AFAIK, chemical pregnancies make lighter tests and I think mine look darker. Being in limbo sucks!

Is anyone due to POAS soon?

Ugh super mad! A bag of trash flew into my neighbor's yard. He called dh and bitched him out and told him that i needed to get to his house and get it out of his yard. Uh, piss on you dude! If you don't want our one bag of trash sitting on the edge of your yard by your trash for the garbage man to pick up you can walk your old grumpy ass across the street and do it yourself! I went out there and started screaming at him. Freaking idiot.

Berry good luck with your beta sweetie.

Slh and gdane: where are you pretty girl's?

Abitjaded, I seeeeeee you!!!! LOL!!!!! How are you doing?

You too madam Lekker!!!! Come out and show yourself!!!!

Me, I need to take a shower. I've been cleaning my house like a mad woman, and feel scurvascious!!!! Nasty!

I'll be waiting for your updates, you two!!! LOL!!!!

Ugh super mad! A bag of trash flew into my neighbor's yard. He called dh and bitched him out and told him that i needed to get to his house and get it out of his yard. Uh, piss on you dude! If you don't want our one bag of trash sitting on the edge of your yard by your trash for the garbage man to pick up you can walk your old grumpy ass across the street and do it yourself! I went out there and started screaming at him. Freaking idiot.

Berry good luck with your beta sweetie.

Slh and gdane: where are you pretty girl's?

Sorry to hear of your crummy neighbour!

@Berryboo Crossing all my crossables for you! Looks like you might be alright after all. Your Dr will probably run an hcg and then another one 2-3 days later to make sure your numbers are rising normally, which should be a nice sigh of relief for you when those tests come back good.

Sorry I've been so long absent, holidays are rediculous!

First I want to start out by saying LOL, I just realized i had messages and posts from ladies the last few months and wheni was lurking I never saw them on my phone, just thought that was funny and I really feel flattered that people still really did think of me as I have been inand out!
My christmas was awesome and everything is great! I Miss you Wookie, Berry, Slh, Gdane, mrs.b, Tryin, abit, keekee, lekker and anyone else I forgot to mention, but you should be proud because I am back and have been keeping up on posts lately for the most part and trying to check in more :)
Tryin I'm so glad everything is going well for you, do you have any symptoms yet??
Berry Congrats and I hope its not a chemical and it was just dilute on that digital that was negative, it is still early but I too have a feeling that everything will be just fine
I hope everyone else is doing well, SLH?, Gdane?
I am doing great, Im sure another Af is soon to come for me lol I think I may have ovulated early this time around but could be wrong but on around cd 13 and 14 I had cramps and a little tiny spotting but its not the pre af kind cause it only happend for a day and went away so Im thinking that was o for me, I did get jiggy twice around that time but i am doubting we got the egg, I am going to get to the dr this week I hope about pmdd because I really still think I have it and need to get it checked out before itAF gets here my pooor hubby I tell ya during that time LOLHoping one day i wont see her mean face LOL

Trying sorry to hear about your neighbor, people can be so rude and inconsiderate!

Hey, no one has been here today, huh? That's nuts!

Pook, so glad to see you're not a stranger!

I get my 2nd progesterone poke today, and I'm looking about as forward to that as pounding my thumb gently with a hammer. Classic-needle phobia here.

Gdane...where are you, sweets???

Tryin'- Yay for bogus neighbors! Does he need a drop-kick to the head? I have a coupon you could have, if you need one! LOL!!!!

Berryboo- I'm anxious to know if you've seen a doctor. Still hoping and praying that baby#5 is a sticky bean.

Me? Well, I'm still cleaning!

Been super busy today, offered to make my friends little boys first birthday cake, she wanted it based around Mickey Mouse, so thought I'd make a start on the figurines today whilst we were waiting for our fridge freezer to be delivered. I have never made figures before so I was really pleased with the outcome

Attachments

• DSC03712.jpg
    DSC03712.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
I wonder if I scared all the ladies away wookie? Lol
good luck at your progesterone check, I know it sucks but hopefully it brings good information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->