...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

POOKABEAR! I missed you so much.

I haven't been around because I am super depressed. AF is on the way and it's making me go insane like usual.

Yeah, it was the progesterone. It lengthened my luteal phase. I'm not pregnant though. My temperature dropped today. I will get AF today or tomorrow. I'm going to stop taking the progesterone on 12dpo next month that way it will give me a 14 day luteal phase. 16/17 is way too long lol.

Finally I have time to update a little! So I had my numbers run at 4w2d and my hcg was 119 my progesterone was only 16.6. They ran my numbers again 2 days later and my hcg was 252 and my progesterone was 26. The doctor put me on supplements after my second test was taken, but the results were not yet back, and she said to keep taking them even though my numbers came back normal, i guess its just for security and doesn't hurt anything.

I have my first ultrasound next Tuesday, I'm so nervous. I can't believe I'm actually pregnant and I'm so scared that there won't be a heartbeat. Wish me luck ladies!

Thank you!! I was so worried when the nurse was telling me to be worried and everything but she is now like congratulating me and stuff. Lol. My numbers just started lower than most peoples but I think baby will be wonderful!!

What really pisses me off though is that I called another OBGYN (I wanted to change after the nurse caused me the worse stress of my life) and the new OBGYN, the receptionist told me that she wouldnt let me see the doctor because my levels should be in the thousands and that I would only be going in for a pregnancy confirmation and I could see the nurse. I got upset she said that and called my mom and my mom called up there and ripped her a new asshole for saying that to someone she has never even met. PLUS she is a freaking receptionist. I am a pharmacy technician but that doesnt make me a pharmacist! Just because she works at a doctors office does NOT mean she is a doctor! But yeah my mom screamed all kinds of stuff at her and then the lady told my mom she never told me that. YEAH, ok.

I would definitely not take the progesterone for that long next time! 16 days is an extremely long time! I am sorry that af is about to show her nasty head but this was only your first clomid cycle. I honestly think that this next cycle or the third clomid cycle WILL be the one you catch.

Finally I have time to update a little! So I had my numbers run at 4w2d and my hcg was 119 my progesterone was only 16.6. They ran my numbers again 2 days later and my hcg was 252 and my progesterone was 26. The doctor put me on supplements after my second test was taken, but the results were not yet back, and she said to keep taking them even though my numbers came back normal, i guess its just for security and doesn't hurt anything.

I have my first ultrasound next Tuesday, I'm so nervous. I can't believe I'm actually pregnant and I'm so scared that there won't be a heartbeat. Wish me luck ladies!

Good luck.

I tried to get in to see my doctor at 7+3 weeks but they refused to see me till I was 8 weeks. At first, my appointment was at 8+2 weeks but I got them to change it to 8 weeks exactly. Better than nothing. I had to lie to do it.. :haha: but I want to make sure my baby is ok as soon as possible. I wish my dr would do it before then but since this is my first pregnancy they are not worried about it I guess..even with the lower HCG numbers at first.

Great numbers there, Tryin'! What is it with these evil receptionists!? I just called for a first OB appt and asked to get in early for bloodwork and all she kept saying is "they wont see you until youre 8 weeks...". Grrr. But she set me up an u/s appt for the 17th when i told her my last period was sometime in 2010. That one had her mega confused.
I got Hcg bloodwork today at my primary doc and those results should be back tomorrow. i guess i will just keep going back there for hcg monitoring.

SLH, amazing LP! Perhaps a wee bit longer than needed but much better than being too short.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r1s-journey-into-motherhood.html#post14720515

In case anyone wants to follow. :flower:

Looks like I got some catchin up to do...I was throwing myself a little pity party and went on a hiatus from this place. I was lurking but didn't feel like posting. I feel as if I get lost in the mix sometimes.

BerryBoo: Congrats on the BFP. Hopefully it's sticky for you. Sorry about all the confusion and worry you went through.

Buckles: I'm happy to hear you got spoiled for christmas we all deserve that once in a while. I've cried because I have nothing to wear too, but it's because I gained too much weight to wear anything I wanted to. I'm so sorry af showed and I hope you're no longer in any pain. Who's up for a witch hunt???!

Wookie: all my charts are pretty similar too. I love the overlay feature so I can see how everything really does compare. I think the point where your temp usually drops (for me about 11dpo) is the most important on if it stays elevated longer. Anything in between is kind of worthless i think. I think it's good you got your progesterone rechecked. 7dpo is the time you're supposed to technically get it done. They should know out of anyone that not all of us ovulate on cd14 but I'm glad your prolactin is good. Where do you go from here? Fx'd for a great SA! I'm sure if you get an FSH test it will be great! LOL at your comment about Tryin's neighbor!! You crack me up!

Tryin: Glad to hear about all your symptoms and that everyone is excited and is going well. I'm very very happy for you and that your levels are FREAKIN amazing! I'm glad you're on some progesterone for peace of mind :)

SLH: I think I might have written to you about this, but my doc said that my DH's semen shouldn't cause a problem. There were some numbers that were good others that were not so good. His motility is awesome though and he's been on fertilaid so hopefully that's helping. It seems to be anyways, there's more....you know... :blush: I've noticed. And his sex drive has increased. That's awesome that your LP is lengthened! I checked your chart every morning hoping to see those green lines!! I'm sorry your temp dipped...hopefully it will be next cycle you will catch. Everything crossed for you hun. You deserve it! :hugs: Like I said, I'm always here for you. Sorry you were feeling down. I know how that goes. One day I'm feeling awesome, the next I just want to crawl in a hole. I'm going to take away your google machine and all your tests!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY! Make sure you write down all your questions you have for your FS. When do you see them? I really hope you have an amazing time in orlando! I haven't ever been there either. Dang it for them stupid fertility statues being gone! Damn them all to hell!! Go out and Have a great time on new years hopefully it will be the last time you drink in 9 months!

MrsB: Thank you for that picture. I love it. How have you been? You've been quiet as well. :hugs: Your freakin mickey/minnie mouses are ADORABLE! I love them so much! My niece and nephew (twins) LOVEEEE the mice!!!

Lekker: I hope you are feeling better and had an amazing time with your nieces and nephews. They are my joy in life :) I LOVE being an aunty! Hopefully your BD'ing will be enough! I remember a little lady *cough*Tryinfor1*COUGH* freaking out about not bd'ing enough but still managed to catch that little eggy!

Pook: How many times do I have to tell you that WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!! And we will always come find you! :) Hopefully you don't have pmdd but if you do, they will be able to help you :) I hope you caught too. :dust: for you!! :hugs: You didn't scare us away, you drew me back in :hugs:

Of course I will follow you tryin.

Afm: my cat is finally spring signs of being normal and is playing alot. Its cracking me up. It started jumping at the christmas lights down stairs and found a candy cane on my mini tree and stole it. Lol.

I still have a cold and my nose hurts from blowing it so much. I'm glad I dont have the urge to test anymore. I'm sure that will change in a few days. I always get really really down in the middle if my tww. I wonder how lull and keekee are. I think the fertilecm is working I have a lot of creamy cm. normally that doesn't happen til 10dpo...ive had it since I od though. I really hope it works and we don't have to do iui. I have a new ticker btw! ;)

This is it playing with its mouse. Its flying everywhere and flipping around lol this picture is of it falling over backwards
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-2334-1325204574037.jpg
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-1845-1325204500168.jpg

Your kitten is adorable Gdane.

I feel AF coming. I'm very crampy and she's coming. She'll probably come tomorrow which means my day 3 will be on new years and I think my clinic is closed then. I guess I will go on day 4 instead. I feel like going to bed now and staying there for the next 7 or 8 days.

:hugs: hopefully she isn't too painful. That sucks the clinic is closed...do they give you the chance to have it drawn in the hospital? Mine did. I had to do it on a weekend so I went to do st the hospital lab. hopefully you get good results!

I'm not sure. I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out what I should do. I think that doing the tests on day 4 is okay. I think my papers said anywhere between day 2-4. I wanted to go on day 3 because I was hoping my doctors would up my dosage of serophene. Maybe I'll take it from days 2-6 instead.

I was looking on ff at charts and most of them had success with cd4-8 or cd 5,9 on clomid

I hardly ever go to Facebook, but someone had a tarot thing on her wall, so I decided to do it for fun and this is what I got:

The Empress brings about happy endings. She represents fertility, growth, prosperity and fulfilled potential. The Empress can also represent pregnancy, birth or motherhood. This is always a positive card, especially in relationship or fertility matters.

Very weird that it would bring up fertility lol.

https://apps.facebook.com/tarotcardspr_poxlfd/?refsrc=feed13_0

I hope this works.

Thanks gdane , that made me feel all warm and fuzzy :) I'm so glad I have made the time to come back Missed you everyday lol! Anyone have any special plans for new years eve? Me and hubs are going to dinner!! I still have been working out but have gained some of my weight back but oh well after the new year that will change.. Im on cd 22 and have already noticed slight pms, so i am almost positive about the pmdd thing just concerned that the medicine they give me will not be good for ttc, cause they usually give you seretonin or anti depressant for just that time of month and dont know how that will work but ehh we will see
SLH- I'm so sorry you are in pain!! I hope AF hurries so you can get that bfp next cycle!! hugs!!! I missed you tons too!!! I know the feeling of horrible pain during af I get that too and I agree about just crawling up into a ball and laying in bed sounds like a plan during that time for me too
Gdane- I hope you are ok and feel better soon, I got depressed at timestoo especially around my af time of course and I'm so glad I drew you back in!! Gotta have you hear!! Your awesome!! I hope that the fertil cm is working for you and those swimmers get right to where they need to go! I thought about trying fertil tea for a while but never folowed thru yet, hubby got more maca this month I think he is getting impatient and wants this baby now LOL cause i havent mentioned anything about ttc in such a long time to him, because I got kind of worn out on getting my hopes up, i know we have all been there... i just get in these moods where I feel like past iuis didnt, work months and months on clomid didnt work for me trigger shots etc.. so i just sometimes get like its never going to happen unless I go for ivf, so i just stop thinking about it for a super long time and just focus on other things, thats how my working out came into play and its worked cause i honestly havent thought about ttc, charting etc for months so I can honestly say >>> No, Relaxing won't get me pregnant!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->