...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

You can look at my past charts. It varied. Besides this last cycle I took it cd3-7

Cd 15-16 looks like fire me

Ummm...huh? LOL!!!!!!

Well, I bit the bullet and tested today, even though it's only CD 7. It was negative, so it looks like I won't get a false positive from the clomid as some peeps do. So, I'll just keep testing with my 19 digis in the afternoon, and my CBFM in the morning. I better be surging here...sooner than later! :)

I ovulated cd15 or 16 on clomid cd3-7.

I gotcha!

That's not so early, and that's around my normal O time. Maybe I'll be lucky and it won't change much, but on the other hand, it would be cool to O a bit early. Hmmmm...

Hey ladies.

Today went... as it could go I guess. I am still in shock that I am not pregnant anymore. Everyone has been so sweet and my parents sent me flowers. Purple with white roses, like we were gonna do the baby's room. It was nice. Max has been wonderful and waiting on me hand and foot.

I am gonna get a tattoo in remembrance. It looks like this.. hold on.. let me find it.

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/Angel_Tattoo_by_nohge4.jpg[/IMG]

with the lettering beneath this one underneath the first one.

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/AlwaysRemembered.jpg[/IMG]

I will not be ttc anymore though. I cant go through this again. I dont know how often I will get on here because of that but I dont want to lose any of you guys as friends. :hugs:

How is everyone else?

Man oh man you guys have been chatters today! I am glad that you didnt leave SLH. I would have been very very very sad.

I'm glad everything went as well as it could dear. I'll always be here for you. I love that tattoo idea. Its beautiful

(((HUGS))) Tryinfor1! I can't give you enough hugs. I am absolutely devastated that this has happened to you. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. There's nothing I could possibly say to make you feel better, but I just want you to know that I'm always here for you if you ever need to talk no matter where you are in your TTC journey. I think it's a good idea to wait. Take some time to treat yourself.

Even though I despise tattoos, I think it's a lovely thought and I'm sure it will look great on you. That first image of the baby you showed me kind of creeps me out though. I don't know why lol. I've seen it before on here.

Hey tryin, lovely idea of a tattoo, my sister lost a baby at 21 weeks and that was part of her grieving process too, It's like a little hurdle to help you move forward yet you'll always remember. Please come show a pic once you've had It done? Glad your being spoilt xx

Tryin sending you massive :hug: sweetie. Love the tattoo idea.

SLH :hugs: don't you dare leave! Granma will be sad if you do and you wouldn't want that on your conscience :haha:. FXed you caught that massive clomid eggy!

Gdane, wookie, mrs b, lekker, pook, buckles and anyone I may have missed :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Hi

Trying for 1 the tattoo is a lovely idea, and glad you are being looked after and spoilt!

How's everyone??

Well.. I'm still so annoyed, my sil announced she is pregnant with baby no3, normally I'd be over the moon, but they can't afford to look after themselves let alone 3 kids. Sorry its a massive issue for me and I couldn't even say congratulations, feel such a cow!
X

Tryin'- I'm glad the D&C ordeal is over for you...now the healing process can really begin. I love the tattoo! In fact, there's a gal on here, KiaOriana, who got the same one after her miscarriage. It's a great way to honor your angel baby. Sending you a ton of hugs through this difficult time. I know at times I'm comforted in knowing that someday, I will meet my child...and for now, he's watching over me.

Well, CD 8 here, and finally off the clomid today. CBFM gave me a high, and we'll see what the OPK says later this afternoon. I feel a bit sad this morning. I don't know if it's hormonal, or I just feel these pills probably won't help get me pregnant.

Omg, I ovulated 2 eggs. Wohoo! Wish me luck everyone! Twins would be awesome.

Holy moses thats awesome slh! :) catch both of them! :) you've had posts on your journal btw.

I'll respond to everyone else later!

Hello Ladies!

SLH-WOOOOOO HOOO I'm sending all kinds of warm thoughts your way that you catch them both! <3

Tryin-I really hope you feel physically better soon. I know emotionally it's going to be a little while. I will pray for you dear.

AFM Can I please whine/rant/cry for a min?
While DH was deployed he came down on orders to move to Cali. He gave his orders away to a guy who actually wanted to go. Yesterday we found out that not only are we being forced to still go...but we have to be there on March 10th!!!!! I'm so BLEEPING pissed off that I have to call and cancel my FS appointment that I've been waiting 6 BLEEPING months to go to. I'm hurt/angry/sad all kinds of emotional now. I feel hopeless because I know it's going to be at least another 6 months before I can get in with another FS and I highly doubt I will feel about them like I feel for this DR. I feel deep down this dr is the answer to my prayers and now before I even get the smallest chance it's being ripped away from me! I mean WTF!!!! I'm so sick of the Army and I'm sick of the wishy washy bs that goes with it all. I just want to burst into tears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->