...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Mrs. B, it could mean that your LH is beginning to surge. My lines do that. One line starts out darker than the other then the estrogen line begins to fade and the lh lines gets darker. Eventually both of the lines will be equal and that's when it peaks. Some times the lh line will get darker. Can you post a picture?

I'm just charging my phone a little to try get the flash to work to get a picture, my camera ran out of battery! 10 mins hopefully :)

Yes thank you love ;) I need you here slh. Mrs b if you go back to the other thread I put a bunch of pictures of my sticks and how they progress.

I believe I posted some pics too. I believe I may have even posted some on this thread.

Top one is yesterdays, 1st line is lighter thank todays and second is visible,
bottom one is today, 1st line is darker and second one is hardly there.

I will try find them :)

Attachments

• DSC03740.jpg
    DSC03740.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
Here's a picture of my high and the peak on the next day after my high.

https://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7980/peakp.jpg

It doesn't look like either of those are peaks. It's weird how the line disappeared today. It should be getting darker. Hmm. I'm not sure though. That's just from my experiences.

theyre both reading as high on my monitor, but i didnt expect the first line to be getting darker! I was on the same thought track as you

Don't worry about that. The stick may have been more saturated today causing the line to look darker maybe? I wouldn't read the sticks and just go by what your monitor says. Are you using anything else to detect ovulation?

I can't believe I ovulated on cycle day 10 this month. The clomid and HCG really sped things up. The Clomid made my egg grow faster and the HCG made it pop.

That looks like a peak to me. You guys have your sticks facing different directions.I'll post some old pictures

Holy crap slh cd 10 is early!
My pictures show you really can't go by the lines. Although I could guess when I was about to peak
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-6088-1317478950356.jpg
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-6409-1316779755154.jpg

Im sorry thats my fault I didnt know which way they should be so I posted them the way they go in the monitor.

I saw that on your chart earlier SLH and was going to ask if your 2dpo!! Thats mad! Fingers crossed you caught it!

I dont really know what else to do to detect it, as my cm is normally always the same, I'm guessing where I'm not used to O.

You should try taking fertile cm and checking your cervical position

with that being said, I have just checked cm and it actually seems stringy for once! I will see what its like tomorrow! Normally I either notice creamy or watery but cant notice any corrolation to my cycle, i use that term loosly :haha:

So, ladies who are on Clomid, or who have taken it, if I'm on CD 7, and took the pills 3-7, when should I start using my OPK's? CD 9 or 10?

Given that it had made SLH Ov super early, If I were you i'd start early incase the same happened?

From my experience I ovulated early both times while using clomid, so I think you should start testing earlier. Everyone's different though, and my trigger shot may have had something to do with ovulating early. However, this month I probably would have ovulated very early without the trigger shot because my egg was really big early. Last month with the clomid my eggs grew faster than they did without the clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->