...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

SLH- Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!! I would love if you caught both of them! Twins would answer your prayers!!!!!!

Whooohoooo!

Lekker that really sucks I'm sorry. I dont know what else to say. Can you call now or have them refer you in asap since you already had an appt scheduled?

Buckles, I'm sorry. I have lots of family members who have had kids when they shouldn't. I know how you feel. It's very sad seeing family members eating at food banks or collecting welfare. The parents don't even care that they have kids. My cousin who has 3 kids is taking advantage of the welfares system, and is a horrible parent. He is always complaining that he has no freedom and that his kids put a damper on his dating life.

Lekker, that does suck. Is there anyway you can get out of it, and stay where you are? Maybe you could call the fertility clinic who you have been referred to and ask them if they can help you get into a clinic faster in California? I hope you don't have to wait for another 6 months because that would suck.

Keekee, how are you? I hope you are healing well.

I had a dream that I was hit by a truck and then when I looked it up in my dream dictionary it said that pregnant women often dream about trucks. I'm wondering if having weird dreams has anything to do with the HCG trigger shot. I hardly ever dream.

Lekker, I just saw your post, and that seriously sucks. I'd start looking into FS in California for a quick referral. All hope is not lost, hon.

SLH- You best be jumping on the BD train and getting those TWIN eggies fertilized this evening, and tomorrow too!!!!!!! Oooh, I'm getting excited! Getting one baby out of it this month would be amazing, and two would make my head spin off! And truck dreams...hmmm. Who would have thought that pregnancy hormones make you dream of trucks?

Tryin'- You okay, sweetie? Been thinking about you. Please believe me when I tell you that with time, it will get a bit more bearable...:hugs:

Lol, okay I think I worded that wrong. The pregnancy hormone doesn't make you dream of trucks, but supposedly from what I have been reading it causes vivid dreams. I know I'm super crazy. I'm just so desperate to be a parent that I guess I turn everything into a sign. Yesterday I was watching the price is right and it was pregnant lady day, so I automatically thought it was a sign lol.

I would be ecstatic with one baby, but two would be awesome. I doubt I'll get pregnant this month, but I feel like my odds are a little better. I was also afraid that my left ovary wasn't working because I always ovulate from my right, so I'm happy that I can stop worrying about that.

I would be ecstatic with one baby, but two would be awesome. I doubt I'll get pregnant this month, but I feel like my odds are a little better. I was also afraid that my left ovary wasn't working because I always ovulate from my right, so I'm happy that I can stop worrying about that.

Oh puh-leeze!!!! You could absolutely get pregnant this month! You have to go get laid, sister, several times!!! Now, go on...be fruitful, multiply!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh puh-leeze!!!! You could absolutely get pregnant this month! You have to go get laid, sister, several times!!! Now, go on...be fruitful, multiply!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks. We have been doing a lot of bd'ing. Hopefully, the sperm found their way into one of the eggs. I'm testing on January 22nd. It's my moms birthday. She wants a grandchild so bad. She's always asking me if I'm pregnant. My one brother is gay and my other brother is too young and hasn't had a girlfriend yet, so it's all up to me at the moment to give my parents grandchildren. DH's mom doesn't have any grandchildren either, and I don't think DH's sister wants kids, so needless to say, if we have the first grandchild he or she will be spoiled like crazy.

Oh, and I have already ovulated, so BD'ing is over. Well, we'll still continue to bd, but it just won't get me pregnant.

Mrs. B, I hope you ovulate soon. I bet you will next week or over the weekend.

Would you tell your mum there and then? How lovely

SLH yay that's wonderful news! :hugs:I'm so hoping this is it for you and am so excited! I am healing well thank you sweetie. The tatas look good :holly::happydance:. I have cleavage!

Lekker that sucks arse :nope:. Oh you poor thing. Feel free to rant, that's what we're here for. :hugs:

Tryin :hugs: thinking of you darling.

Gdane, pook, wookie, lul (if you're lurking!), buckles, mrs b, abit :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Hope everyone's ok!

Mrs. B, I hope you ovulate soon. I bet you will next week or over the weekend.

Thank you, i really hope I do, don't want to have that deflated feeling again

I'm spamming again. Sorry everyone lol.

I was going to take progesterone for 10 days this month, but because I have ovulated super early and am going away next month, I have decided to take it for 12 days instead so it will give me a 17 day luteal phase and I won't have to worry about getting my period while I'm on my cruise. That would totally suck. In a way, I'm mad that the drugs made me ovulate this early because I don't want AF to get in the way of our trip.

Oh slh, my second line is now visible on my stuck from yesterday now its dried out! Lol

I would ignore your sticks too and buckles, don't feel bad, we all feel that way. When my SIL announced on christmas her pregnancy again neither dh or i could summon the courage to tell her CONGRATS again...Don't feel bad hun. And Lekker, I already responded to you, and MrsB I agree with SLH I would ignore the sticks. Go by your monitor. Tryin...hope you're doing well hun and KeeKee, I'm so glad you're feeling great and probably smokiin hot too! ;)

Oh and SLH, That feeling for you...I kind of have it. I have it for allmacs too. I'll let you know if it gets any more certain. Right now it's...umm I can't explain it. But hello to everyone else! how's wookie doing? do we have anymore test dates?

Thanks Gdane. I hope you're right. I have a bad feeling, but I think that's because I come to expect AF now. However, my feeling this month isn't as bad as last month.

How are you doing? Where is Allmacsnow?

Slh what mg were you on I can't remember.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->